Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Clean Your Home Air And Stay Safe From Health Issues - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Clean Your Home Air And Stay Safe From Health Issues (356 Views)

SME Health Providers In Five African Countries Get Us$30m Funding From Health... / Join My Air And Sea Shipping Group / Take Control And Stay Safe With Advance Generic Car Tracker. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clean Your Home Air And Stay Safe From Health Issues by Jetairco(m): 12:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
JetAirCo is a renowned HVAC service provider and they have in-depth knowledge of the products and different manufacturing guidelines. We are fixing your heating and cooling systems to enhance the working capacity of these systems. Our professionals are experienced enough to identify the issues fast and that helps them come up with the right plans for your comfort. Since we have spent many years in the field and the count is still going on, we recently address the spread of airborne diseases due to not cleaning the environment perfectly. Since the virus can stay alive in the air for a short duration, you will get attacked by these viruses. We can clean the complete environment of your house with advanced technologies. We will also check the proper ventilation system to take care of your health. If you need any help, contact jetAirCo.

For more information please visit our site: www.jetairco.com

Re: Clean Your Home Air And Stay Safe From Health Issues by businessgeneral(f): 1:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
Jetairco:
JetAirCo is a renowned HVAC service provider and they have in-depth knowledge of the products and different manufacturing guidelines. We are fixing your heating and cooling systems to enhance the working capacity of these systems. Our professionals are experienced enough to identify the issues fast and that helps them come up with the right plans for your comfort. Since we have spent many years in the field and the count is still going on, we recently address the spread of airborne diseases due to not cleaning the environment perfectly. Since the virus can stay alive in the air for a short duration, you will get attacked by these viruses. We can clean the complete environment of your house with advanced technologies. We will also check the proper ventilation system to take care of your health. If you need any help, contact jetAirCo.

For more information please visit our site: www.jetairco.com
I'm sorry. Please if you don't mind me asking, I tried creating a thread for my businesses just now but right here it says in quotes please do not post adverts in this section to avoid being banned. Was there something you did differently?
Re: Clean Your Home Air And Stay Safe From Health Issues by dammyBoxes: 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2020

(1) (Reply)

N30,000 Monthly In Nigeria / How To Firmly Protect Your Bank Account & Money From Fraudsters. / Danger Of Virtual Bet (baby Soccer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.