Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Danger Of Virtual Bet (baby Soccer) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Danger Of Virtual Bet (baby Soccer) (350 Views)

I Will Teach Just One Person How To Earn Money From Virtual BeT - THREAD CLOSED / The Danger Of Borrowing Unclaimed Dividends / Coronavirus: We now survive on virtual bet, PS4 ― Bet shop owners lament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Danger Of Virtual Bet (baby Soccer) by obianoooo: 11:25pm On Jul 22, 2020
Ok,don't know when I started playing this bleeped up virtual game but back then I was smart,intelligent and strong mentally before it all went sour.

Please if you are the type who hate loosing money like me,chairman abbey run for your sanity.playing virtual is seriously bad for one's health,how?

Imagine having 5k with you which you have no thought of spending at the moment,then you enter a bet house to charge your phone or Play a booked game,then the shop attendant told you there is no change,because you do play (baby) before you will be like
Let me play one and see if I would win money to play my booked game.well ladies and gentlemen that is the end of the 5k.

Now imagine such scenario played out, you would be furious,but at who? Then your temperature would rise because you are confused on what to do,what you even came there for,are you supposed to go home,if not what are you waiting for?

And that is where it all start from.
quickly Go to any pharmacy around or hospital and get your BP check because before you know it you are now having a high HBP.

Well that is what it feels like playing the game
Am having a BP of 90-145 now after loosing such amount within 30mins
My first time playing it this year.
Pls which fruit or vegetables e.t.c, is good to lower my BP.
Re: Danger Of Virtual Bet (baby Soccer) by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 23, 2020
obianoooo:
Ok,don't know when I started playing this bleeped up virtual game but back then I was smart,intelligent and strong mentally before it all went sour.

Please if you are the type who hate loosing money like me,chairman abbey run for your sanity.playing virtual is seriously bad for one's health,how?

Imagine having 5k with you which you have no thought of spending at the moment,then you enter a bet house to charge your phone or Play a booked game,then the shop attendant told you there is no change,because you do play (baby) before you will be like
Let me play one and see if I would win money to play my booked game.well ladies and gentlemen that is the end of the 5k.

Now imagine such scenario played out, you would be furious,but at who? Then your temperature would rise because you are confused on what to do,what you even came there for,are you supposed to go home,if not what are you waiting for?

And that is where it all start from.
quickly Go to any pharmacy around or hospital and get your BP check because before you know it you are now having a high HBP.

Well that is what it feels like playing the game
Am having a BP of 90-145 now after loosing such amount within 30mins
My first time playing it this year.
Pls which fruit or vegetables e.t.c, is good to lower my BP.

I know the feeling bro.The truth is that virtual and betting in general is quite addictive but the virtual aspect in the likes of dog race,soccer etc is the shortest path to self destruction and loss of self confidence. Sincerely it is easy to start such habit but quite difficult to leave it but it lies in ur determination and discipline.

Thanks to God almighty for saving me from such habit;I simply stopped stepping foot into any betting shop whether to charge my phone or see someone.

For the Bp aspect no need for fruits simply take warm bath and rest ur mind.

Please quit the virtual betting thing or u will become suicidal with time when u see ur finances going under.I don't subscribe to betting in general; once in a while a play online games but I don't exceed 100 stake especially when I wish to try luck with #100 instead of recharging.

It almost cost me my 4th MBBS.

if u are OK with someone checkn up on u once in a while to encourage u ....I'm open to such..drop ur no.

tnx

(1) (Reply)

100% Free Courses Worth Over N2,500,000 (Updated) / What Other Business Can I Use My Car For / MTN USERS!!!!! THIS IS FOR YOU!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.