Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,478 members, 7,865,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:09 AM

What You Can Do About That Fibroid - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What You Can Do About That Fibroid (284 Views)

Do Gnld Products Really Shrink Fibroid? / How To Naturally Treat And Cure Fibroid. / Say Goodbye To Unstable Menses,hormonal Imbalance,fibroid And Vaginal Infections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Can Do About That Fibroid by coolatlantic: 1:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
Defeat Coronavirus Nigeria

Let's defeat Coronavirus together.

Join in

There are so many women who desire the fruit of the womb, but are denied this wonderful joy that can bring ecstasy and excitement by a growth in the body called fibroids. They may also experience heavy bleeding during periods, pain in the pelvis, increased urination and pain during intercourse. If you are experiencing some or all of these problems, then relax as I will show you some tips that can resolve these issues.

What are Fibroids?

Fibroids are abnormal growths that develops in or on a woman's uterus. There are situations when these tumors becomes very large and may result in heavy periods and abdominal pain. The growth in this organ is usually noncancerous. The cause of fibroid is still not known.

Types of Fibroids 

The type of fibroids in women depends on the location of the growth either in or on the uterus.

Intramural fibroids are the most common type of fibroids and they appear within the wall of the uterus. Intramural fibroids may grow larger and can stretch the womb

Subserosal fibroids usually form on the serosa which is located outside the uterus. The growth may make it appear as if the womb is bigger on one side. Subserosal growth may give rise to Pedunculated fibroids. This occurs when the subserosal tumor develops a stem, a tiny base that suupports the tumor. This condition is referred to as pedunculated fibroids. Submucosal fibroids develop in the middle muscle layer of your uterus. This type of tumor is not as common as the other type of fibroids.

What are the causes of fibroids?

The reason why fibroids develop is not exactly known, but some factors may contribute to their formation.

The ovaries produce estrogene and progesterone hormones which may cause the uterine lining to regenerate during monthly cycle and stimulate the fibroids tumor. Family history may also be responsible for this growth. If your female relative, mother, sister or grandmother has a history of this condition, you may develop it as well. The production of estrogene and progesterone hormones increases during pregnancy and this may make fibroids to develop rapidly.

What can help

Changes in you diet may help. Avoid high calorie foods and meats. Take a lot of green vegetables and foods high in flavonoids and fish such as tuna or salmon. However the best way to completely shrink fibroids is by using stem cell therapy. Stem cells are mother cells that have the potential to become any type of cell in the body. One of the main characteristics of stem cells is their ability to self renew or multiply while maintaining the potential to develop into other types of cells. Stem cells can become cells of the heart, kidney, liver, bones, skin, brain, muscle, uterus etc.

When someone with fibroids take stem cell products, It rejuvenates, reactivates and regenerates the cells in the uterus thereby shrinking or removing any abnormal growth that develops to become fibroids. This is a testimony a man shared recently.

"Fibroid came out of my wife and it was a great testimony for us because she has been booked for operation and we were looking for money to borrow for the operation before I met a friend to borrow money from to enable my wife undergo the operation, he recommended stem cell treatment for us instead of lending me money, at first I was not happy but my wife said we should give it a try, we got the products and my wife started using it. To my greatest surprise, after taking it for 17 days the fibroid came out. I thank God for the wonderful work of stem cell"

You can also tell the same story. No more heavy periods and no more pains in the pelvis. For more information on stem cell products, call or WhatsApp 08067071175.

STC30 is one of the best product of stem cell therapy.

(1) (Reply)

Fibroid And Its Solution. / Please I Need Your Urgent Help / Please I Need A Best Drug Prescription For Allergic Rhinitis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.