Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,246 members, 7,811,691 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Please I Need Your Urgent Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please I Need Your Urgent Help (263 Views)

Kindly Soliciting For Your URGENT Help To SAVE A Soul. God Bless U. / He Need Your Urgent Help Or Support To Survive / A Nairalander Needs Urgent Help On His Skin Rash And Solutions Necessary (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Urgent Help by AlphaGreenz: 1:15am On Jul 27, 2020
Yesterday evening, I was having a severe fever so I went to the pharmacy and urged the nurse to give me something effective, I didn't know that chloroquine was included which I'm terribly allergic to.

The fever is gone, but right now I think I could manage the fever rather than this terrible itching that has been disturbing my since today, I can't even sleep.

Please someone should recommend something effective for me
Re: Please I Need Your Urgent Help by abilolakemmy(f): 1:20am On Jul 27, 2020
AlphaGreenz:
Yesterday evening, I was having a severe fever so I went to the pharmacy and urged the nurse to give me something effective, I didn't know that chloroquine was included which I'm terribly allergic to.

The fever is gone, but right now I think I could manage the fever rather than this terrible itching that has been disturbing my since today, I can't even sleep.

Please someone should recommend something effective for me
The itching is due to the allergy
You need to get an antihistamine to stop the itching
Re: Please I Need Your Urgent Help by AlphaGreenz: 1:21am On Jul 27, 2020
abilolakemmy:
The itching is due to the allergy
You need to get an antihistamine to stop the itching
Is that a drug?
Re: Please I Need Your Urgent Help by abilolakemmy(f): 1:31am On Jul 27, 2020
AlphaGreenz:

Is that a drug?
Yes. A class of drug actually. Like an anti-allergic drug e.g Piriton
Re: Please I Need Your Urgent Help by dayleke: 1:31am On Jul 27, 2020
AlphaGreenz:

Is that a drug?

Class of drug(s).

Get piriton or Benadryl whichever one is available to you.

Sorry o.
Re: Please I Need Your Urgent Help by dayleke: 1:33am On Jul 27, 2020
abilolakemmy:
Yes. A class of drug actually. Like an anti-allergic drug e.g Piriton

Cool.....

Hi
Re: Please I Need Your Urgent Help by dayleke: 1:34am On Jul 27, 2020
AlphaGreenz:

Is that a drug?

Seems d itching don stop and you don sleep?
Happy for you.
Re: Please I Need Your Urgent Help by AlphaGreenz: 1:42am On Jul 27, 2020
dayleke:

Class of drug(s).

Get piriton or Benadryl whichever one is available to you.

Sorry o.

Sleep? I don't think I can sleep tonight. Thanks very much for the recommendation

(1) (Reply)

6 Major Reasons Why You Itch After Taking A Shower / Sperm Talk / Lose Weight And Be Fit With Healthy Yanga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.