Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

How Does Medicine Works - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Does Medicine Works (265 Views)

Velasof - Best Medicine For Hepatitis C Treatment / 38,000 Nigerian Doctors Are Working In The Diaspora- Eko University Of Medicine / What's The Best Teething Medicine For Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Does Medicine Works by Revere27: 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
Please Medical practitioner, Doctor, Nurses, Pharmacist and other professions in this field pls How does drug/medicine works?

I discovered taking drugs few hours later then the pain a person feels in any part of the body is gone.
So I realm wants to know how this thing works.
Kindly please explain in a lay man's language.

Thank you
Re: How Does Medicine Works by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
Which particular drug?
Every drug has it's own specific mechanisms of action, except those belonging to the same class.
Re: How Does Medicine Works by TAPF(f): 9:40pm On Mar 27, 2023
ChybuzzDD:
Which particular drug?
Every drug has it's own specific mechanisms of action, except those belonging to the same class.

My new rules be like; no referrals no give away 🤷🏻‍♀️ Bring 5 legit sales and get 15k💯

T&C
Total sales is 90k and you get to earn 15k✅ as your wage. It doesn't matter if you use one day or one month to achieve the goal. You will still earn your 15k anything you reach the goal. No pressure. Work at your own pace.
Tasks is each to achieve. All you have to do is follow instructions.

(1) (Reply)

Permanent Cure For Staphylococcus / Man Dies Of Coronavirus After Breaking Social Distancing Rules Just Once / Please Help My Skin Issue For Almost A Year Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.