Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Share Political Intrigues You Have Heard, Seen Or Participated In - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Share Political Intrigues You Have Heard, Seen Or Participated In (171 Views)

Peter Obi Wows The Candidates Audience, Intrigues Nigerians / Lagos APC Primary : A-Z Of Intrigues That Led To Ambode’s Ouster / 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Political Intrigues You Have Heard, Seen Or Participated In by Oseniade(m): 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
Caveat: This is for educational purpose and in no way do i support crime or illegality.
Political intrigues are being played all over the world. From advanced nations like U.S to our nation, the game rules are the same only the players differs. I have always maintained that no secret is too hidden for the murky waters of politics to expunge;none, i mean abolutely nothing. From the very day you stepped your feet into politics all things will be showcased like 3D; not to talk of blackmailers who will want to exploit the situation for monetary gain. From your education history to your ancestory history, the list is endless. I have always maintained there is no way an holy man can do mainstream politics, you will be soiled either directly or complicitly; except you dont want to reach the pinnacle of your political career. However despite this, i am of the believe that we should focus on the greater good and not let little setbacks become detractors for us to venture into politics as all aspect of human endeavours are governed by political decrees.
The following scenario are some of the political intrigues that i have heard of:
1. A former bursar of a tertiary institution who happened to be a 'strong' political member was arrested by agents of the government of the day on the election day where he had vested interest. It was said that some louvres blade with inscription of his former institution was found beside his house(which obviously were planted there). He was later released that very day after the 'conclusion' of the election since he strongly maintained his innocence.
2. Using Palm kernel in place of thumbprint to 'thumb' ballot paper since the outer shell closely resemble fingerprints and using acetone to bleach ink on the voters who just voted in order for them to vote again.
You are free to add yours.

(1) (Reply)

Share Knowledge From Research, Science To Fight Covid-19, Buhari Urges / ***best Social Media And Human Rights Activists Awards**** / God Is Angry With APC For Impoverishing Nigerians -fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.