Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,498 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Get 1k Youtube Video Views For 2.5k Naira Only - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get 1k Youtube Video Views For 2.5k Naira Only (528 Views)

Get 1k Youtube Views For $3 Only! 24H delivery Offer Ending Soon / UPDATED!!! Get 1k To 1m Youtube Views Starting From $7 24hours delivery / The Truth About Rumble - Legit Or Scam | Earn Money And Youtube Views For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get 1k Youtube Video Views For 2.5k Naira Only by Thetechhub(m): 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
Good day everyone

Hope your business is really getting the audience it needs this pandemic period. If not i'm happy to tell you that we can give you the online presence that you're looking for.

You can contact us for the following services.

� Instagram : follower's , likes and comments.

� YouTube : subscriber ,views ,likes and comments.

�Tiktok : follower's

� FIVERR : Gig traffic

� Website : traffic .

We offer all of this and many more at an affordable price .
Dm on what'sapp O81OO354404
Re: Get 1k Youtube Video Views For 2.5k Naira Only by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
Op, not quite long you were looking for, now you're offering the services. Is there something you need to teach us here.? Me in particular. The YouTube subcribers, IG likes and comments are there real? I mean nigerians?
Re: Get 1k Youtube Video Views For 2.5k Naira Only by Thetechhub(m): 3:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
missdivineprove:
Op, not quite long you were looking for, now you're offering the services. Is there something you need to teach us here.? Me in particular. The YouTube subcribers, IG likes and comments are there real? I mean nigerians?
Yes I was looking for but i have learnt how to get the job done myself. For now there's no Nigerian followers on IG. The YouTube subscribers might take some time though especially if you want lots of subscribers. You can send me a message on what'sapp for samples of previous jobs.
Thanks
Re: Get 1k Youtube Video Views For 2.5k Naira Only by Enwhen(m): 3:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
missdivineprove:

Yes , they are real....it's biz
Re: Get 1k Youtube Video Views For 2.5k Naira Only by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
Thetechhub:

Yes I was looking for but i have learnt how to get the job done myself. For now there's no Nigerian followers on IG. The YouTube subscribers might take some time though especially if you want lots of subscribers. You can send me a message on what'sapp for samples of previous jobs.
Thanks
okay. Nice. Nigerians audience would have been more effective and prefferable.

(1) (Reply)

10 Awesome Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria In This COVID-19 Period (2020) / Aliexpress Or Jumia: Which Online Retail Platform Is Better? / Angry Woman Call Out Zenith Bank For Charging Her 130 Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.