Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,017 members, 7,810,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Aliexpress Or Jumia: Which Online Retail Platform Is Better? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aliexpress Or Jumia: Which Online Retail Platform Is Better? (521 Views)

Can One Still Imoort From Aliexpress Or Alibaba / Anyone Ever Purchased A Suit On Aliexpress Or Other Chinese Sites? / The Rise And Fall Of Online Retail In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aliexpress Or Jumia: Which Online Retail Platform Is Better? by StephenBB(m): 3:23pm On Aug 27, 2020
Hello Nairalanders, I've been in a very tight situation about ordering products online.
So; between AliExpress and Jumia, which do you think should i go for.
Considering;
1. Cost of products.
2. Cost of shipping.

Thanks i advance.
Lalasticlala and Mynd44 please help.

1 Share

Re: Aliexpress Or Jumia: Which Online Retail Platform Is Better? by rottennaija(m): 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2020
StephenBB:
Hello Nairalanders, I've been in a very tight situation about ordering products online.
So; between AliExpress and Jumia, which do you think should i go for.
Considering;
1. Cost of products.
2. Cost of shipping.

Thanks i advance.
Lalasticlala and Mynd44 please help.

Aliexpress is way cheaper and has more varieties. And you are likely to wait for close to 30 days before package is delivered to you.
Re: Aliexpress Or Jumia: Which Online Retail Platform Is Better? by StephenBB(m): 3:38pm On Aug 27, 2020
rottennaija:

Aliexpress is way cheaper and has more varieties. And you are likely to wait for close to 30 days before package is delivered to you.
It's like that 30days is less than that of Jumia?
Re: Aliexpress Or Jumia: Which Online Retail Platform Is Better? by rottennaija(m): 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2020
StephenBB:

It's like that 30days is less than that of Jumia?

Not likely. But jumia oversees items will take long depending on which country it is from

(1) (Reply)

3 / No More Loss In Forex Trading!!! (secret Strategy To Gaining Daily Profits) / Get Paid ₦1000 For Completing A Simple Survey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.