Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,052 members, 7,814,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

"my Uncle Nags Alot" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "my Uncle Nags Alot" (670 Views)

My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady / See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From / My Wife Nags A Lot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"my Uncle Nags Alot" by tunjilee003: 3:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
I have been staying with my paternal grandmother for my national diploma programme, my uncle who stays with us never supported me financially for once, all he does is to eat my grandmother's food, complain about my hairstyles (he is not pay for my cut) tell me all sort of silly things...I knew the reason behind this was because my father is doing better than him . I'm 22 already and I want to explore life,I don't want to lean on anybody for financial support..ever since I've been into laundry, he complains alot, he doest this because I don't ask money from him.... staying with relative has it own headache and I guess that's my share.... pls nairalanders, what should I do?
Re: "my Uncle Nags Alot" by waleyp(m): 3:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
Keep Doing You Thing,He IsNT Your Dad, Bro Face Your HusTLe, If You CanT Take It Again You Can Go Get A New Place For Yourself

1 Like

Re: "my Uncle Nags Alot" by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 17, 2020
Tell your father that is doing better than him to give you money so you can rent your own apartment or since you can rent it by yourself.

You cannot go tell a man he eats his mother food anyhow.

You are being chidish and disrespectful and because your father is doing better than him, does not give you the right mock him indirectly.

His time will soon come.

By the order of the Peaky blinders.

4 Likes

Re: "my Uncle Nags Alot" by Oluromantic: 4:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
What if your own father or mother was a nagging type, will you disown them or throw them into the river. Shebi u said you're ready to explore life, that's part of life. It's not a bed of roses.

One of the day I was most humbled in my life was when I paid my doctor friend a visit at Yaba psychiatric hospital. He was a corper there. A young girl(about ur age in look) brought her mother there alone. Right there the mentally ill mother started accusing her of doing juju against her health and that she's d one behind her case and started raining curses on her. She ran out d door crying. Some young nurses were laffing until a matron came and shunned them very strongly renouncing them seriously that what if they had such a mother, would they deny her. Some people talked to d girl and she stopped crying. Only God knows how long her mother has been like that.

Your own is just ur uncle and you're already getting tired and u said u want to explore life. Keep respecting ur uncle and focus on your own duties or studies or whatever. If you have the means to leave there, fine, leave to avoid what you cannot bear. But while you're there, prepare your mind for whatever life brings ur way there.

1 Like

Re: "my Uncle Nags Alot" by merieam16(f): 9:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
Oluromantic:
What if your own father or mother was a nagging type, will you disown them or throw them into the river. Shebi u said you're ready to explore life, that's part of life. It's not a bed of roses.

One of the day I was most humbled in my life was when I paid my doctor friend a visit at Yaba psychiatric hospital. He was a corper there. A young girl(about ur age in look) brought her mother there alone. Right there the mentally ill mother started accusing her of doing juju against her health and that she's d one behind her case and started raining curses on her. She ran out d door crying. Some young nurses were laffing until a matron came and shunned them very strongly renouncing them seriously that what if they had such a mother, would they deny her. Some people talked to d girl and she stopped crying. Only God knows how long her mother has been like that.

Your own is just ur uncle and you're already getting tired and u said u want to explore life. Keep respecting ur uncle and focus on your own duties or studies or whatever. If you have the means to leave there, fine, leave to avoid what you cannot bear. But while you're there, prepare your mind for whatever life brings ur way there.
His just been childish dat all i can say..time will tell
Re: "my Uncle Nags Alot" by Acidosis(m): 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
You and your uncle live with your paternal grandmother? How old is your uncle?
Re: "my Uncle Nags Alot" by Theconglomerate(m): 12:23am On Jun 18, 2020
Acidosis:

You and your uncle live with your paternal grandmother? How old is your uncle?
grin
Economy hard bros.
Re: "my Uncle Nags Alot" by 10BabyApple: 5:50am On Jun 18, 2020
Strange things are really happening.shouldnt you and your brother be living somewhere else...

(1) (Reply)

Corona Virus: What's Odd In This Picture? / Deep And Funny Introverts Memes You'll Relate To / I May Lose Everything, Pls Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.