Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Xiaomi Mi Band 5 – 2 Important Upgrades!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Mi Band 5 – 2 Important Upgrades!!! (762 Views)

Unboxing The Mi Band 5 / Mi Band 5 For Sale @12500 firm.**NEW STOCK** (SOLD) / Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Mi Band 5 – 2 Important Upgrades!!! by Samson1851(m): 4:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
The next edition of every device is meant to bring some new and reasonable upgrades for it to be worth your money, well, the new Mi Band 5 checks all the boxes for 2020 worthy upgrades and it even does this at no extra cost because it is selling for about $40 which is pretty much similar to the price of the Mi band 4 last year. So what are the new features?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL7ks4I6Ryo
Re: Xiaomi Mi Band 5 – 2 Important Upgrades!!! by PrettyBunny(f): 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
Samson1851:
The next edition of every device is meant to bring some new and reasonable upgrades for it to be worth your money, well, the new Mi Band 5 checks all the boxes for 2020 worthy upgrades and it even does this at no extra cost because it is selling for about $40 which is pretty much similar to the price of the Mi band 4 last year. So what are the new features?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL7ks4I6Ryo

Has it been launched globally? I need to get it
Re: Xiaomi Mi Band 5 – 2 Important Upgrades!!! by Samson1851(m): 7:59pm On Jun 17, 2020
Not yet but you can buy from the website in the video
PrettyBunny:

Has it been launched globally? I need to get it

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Using Samsung Galaxy M21? / Tecno Spark 4°°brand New / Hot 8lite @IFE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.