Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,352 members, 7,836,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials (68690 Views)

Thunderstorm Kills Three Anambra Pupils On Football Field / How COVID-19 Dead Bodies Are Buried By NCDC Officials (Video) / FRSC Officials Safely Deliver Baby Girl On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by kingsleefolli(m): 4:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
Maybe they collect bribe from Mr Ogun. They need to return all the money before they all dead
Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by lekki1444: 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
grin thor sango and oya triple team geng
Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by Diamondplus1805(m): 4:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
God be merciful, early Morning Strike
Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by Pauladex(m): 4:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
I wish thunder fire the one that collected my 2k yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by piehorse: 4:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Thank you Lord

The helper of the poor

The Righteous King that behold all things

And judge the oppressors and give them according to the works of thier hands

This is the beginning,My God will punish all those using thier power to oppress the poor and the helpless

The Lion of Judah liveth

So u bless God name when people die? I see
Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by DigitalBotNG: 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
There was a rain last week that made me scare, the kind of lightning strike was dangerous and my flat is 3 stories up.

God help us
Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by 02Kebreal(m): 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
All those commenting stupidly should know that their time is coming and where or how they would die is best known to God. For God's sake this guys are human like Us. They have families. May God Grant them eternal rest

5 Likes

Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by Wakedeal552: 4:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
see below
Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by Wettoid123: 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
MrIcredible:
grin grin grin

This is the kind of thunder that I want to strike that ZOMBIE HYPOCRITE christain fool calling himself Righteousness.899

and that troll satan worshipper calling himself Satanworshipmee

BASTARDS!
it hasn't come to this!

1 Like

Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by BotherMleeper(m): 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
So FRSC officials too bleach their skins.

{Lightning, not lightening)
Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by Komu1048(m): 4:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
Today is another day to draw close to your maker all the bad news is a pointer to the end of the world. The good news is God is changing peoples story till now. Many have not been to church for a long time because of this pandemic resulting to backsliding. But you can locate a WInners Satellite Fellowship around you and be part of our life transforming encounter with the word this evening. Time 5:30pm to 7:30pm. May God bless you as you come.

3 Likes

Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by landforeast(m): 4:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nigeria Youths and mental Laziness
thunder has its path
I notice it this morning and I have to dodge, the lightening was just too close, while I was trying to dodge I don't even know others saw it and dodged. An Expert in Physics and Electronics can explain better.

1 Like

Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by Olarewaju89: 4:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
MrIcredible:
grin grin grin

This is the kind of thunder that I want to strike that ZOMBIE HYPOCRITE christain fool calling himself Righteousness.899

and that troll satan worshipper calling himself Satanworshipmee

BASTARDS!

Righteousness889 is a man of God and no Evil form against him shall prosper.

1 Like

Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by davidtuzy(m): 4:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dose curse way innocent driver's dey curse dem don de work!!!!!!!! ..... Justice must take place ( maybe dem don go impound babalawo pikin car ) grin grin
Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by Olarewaju89: 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
Rawblings:
Too bad. Which government are we going to blame for this one?

Covik 1-9 grin
Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by Olarewaju89: 4:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
Openbusiness:
Y na? Dis kain lightning is needed in Aso Rock and national assembly sad

Abi oo grin
Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by izubext007: 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
too much bribe
Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by dgr8est(m): 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
RIP to the dead. May God console their family
Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by DavidEsq(m): 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Thank you Lord

The helper of the poor

The Righteous King that behold all things

And judge the oppressors and give them according to the works of thier hands

This is the beginning,My God will punish all those using thier power to oppress the poor and the helpless

The Lion of Judah liveth
All those guys go don do u serious shege fa grin grin grin grin grin , sotay u see lion of Judah for the matter grin grin grin
Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by gabbasin(m): 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
lightening and thunder are natural phenomenon, don't link it to sango or other gods. it kills in Western world too. Death is lurking everywhere, we are just lucky to be survivors up to this moment

3 Likes

Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by achymmania: 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Fear Ijebu....the police should vet list of car owners whose cars were impounded day before
No, sango takes minimum of seven day to work
Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by ecomalchemist(m): 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
Every soul shall taste death.

Who is next in line ?
Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by princety24(m): 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
please Let's join in the fight against Corona virus..���� Thank you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWcdRFeP2eI
Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by raphy(m): 5:05pm On Jun 17, 2020
some ppl will think that thunder don't kills. so many have died with thunder this year I still remember one here in a building site.
and another. and this again.
may the soul of departed R.I.P amen.
Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by IME1: 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
May they rest in peace. Hope we are taking a cue to stay safe in bad weather? As much as possible do not stay in open places during lightening and thunderstorms.
Why are mods pushing sad, bad and strange stories to the front page?
They make it seem that 2020 is the worse year ever, friends it's not. You and I know it's not.
The mods are drowning the everyday blessings we have to thank God for and live humbly by.

You woke up, you can access data and Internet and Nairaland. You can eat even if it's garri and groundnut, you can read, laugh at comments, pray for the bereaved, intercede for your loved ones, stay safe from corona virus and you have hope.

Friends, things will get better. Let there be positive news, vibes and energy

Be inspired

1 Like

Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by Coleman7(m): 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ogun don kill dem grin grin next!!!
Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by sacajawea: 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2020
tollytexy:
in yoruba, it means ara san pa awon lines metta
Is it really true that no one can Ban you?

1 Like

Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by salford1: 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Waaawuuu!Crazy stuff.I know some people will blame their village people for this.May their souls RIP But ehm...Sango only unleashes his wrath on his enemies and evildoers. grin grin Who knows what crime they were guilty of?
No crime at all. Only issue is that Nigerians are not taught about safety in a thunder or rain storm. We believe everything is some village people or enemy.

Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by sacajawea: 5:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
SATANNIST:
in other news they were illed by ogun
In other news or you meant to say " in other Words"
And it's Sango not Ogun BTW. Sango is the god of Lightning while Ogun is The god of Iron.
Even at being an Illiterate Yoruba Dumbhead, you still suck at it #yinmu
Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by aril: 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Waaawuuu!Crazy stuff.I know some people will blame their village people for this.May their souls RIP But ehm...Sango only unleashes his wrath on his enemies and evildoers. grin grin Who knows what crime they were guilty of?

It's a natural thing and it happens in other part of the world...
Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by tollytexy(m): 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
sacajawea:

Is it really true that no one can Ban you?

na me tey pass for here na.. Cant u check my registration date? Lol

1 Like

Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by rachels: 5:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
Rest in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help / Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria / Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.