Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,519 members, 7,836,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials (68692 Views)

Thunderstorm Kills Three Anambra Pupils On Football Field / How COVID-19 Dead Bodies Are Buried By NCDC Officials (Video) / FRSC Officials Safely Deliver Baby Girl On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by micflo28(m): 5:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
I am a staff of FRSC and I received this news with shock. But guys, we are not as bad as you paint us. Whatever mone you think we collect on the road is due to poor welfare as regards to the corps. Carrying out your duty you are fraught with series of dangers and little or no protection. Na who no enter no go know. Let's support the work we do towards the safety of our roads. Accident wey me don use eyes see, if you are not strong hearted you will die of a heart attack.

3 Likes

Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by Slurity(m): 5:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
He who is still alive should not not more the dead because of what kills them..... local proverb
Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by philip2014(m): 5:37pm On Jun 17, 2020
No accuse, no victim, no arrest, no evidence=case closed
Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 17, 2020
DEROX:
grin dey don't collect illegal money

AND IT HAPPENED TO BE THEY COLLECTED FROM THE WRONG NIGGER.

1 Like

Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by Slurity(m): 5:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
micflo28:
I am a staff of FRSC and I received this news with shock. But guys, we are not as bad as you paint us. Whatever mone you think we collect on the road is due to poor welfare as regards to the corps. Carrying out your duty you are fraught with series of dangers and little or no protection. Na who no enter no go know. Let's support the work we do towards the safety of our roads. Accident wey me don use eyes see, if you are not strong hearted you will die of a heart attack.
Shot up your dirty stinking mouth, you are giving a useless excuses fore taking bribes on high ways because you are taking poor pay. Should a classroom teacher start doing the same from your children because government pay them poorly? Think of millions of people that are even unemployed. They should have excuse to start armed robbery then.

4 Likes

Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
You'll never see how Yoruba people are witches or wizards or diabolical but when it's about Edo state yorubas will started insulting Edo people.
Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by AsawanaDgreat: 5:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nemesis has fallen on them
Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by africandollar: 5:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
What is it with Ogun state and Thunder?! Yesterday na cows, today na FRSC officials wetin e go be tomorrow? cry
Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by sacajawea: 5:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
tollytexy:

na me tey pass for here na.. Cant u check my registration date? Lol
That doesn't mean a mod Can't Ban/Sanction You if you err
Is Nairaland Site Programming such that your time of registration makes you immune to Moderator's Actions?
NB: I am serious
Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by Heavensent01(m): 6:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
wasted striking, kitchen cabinets need this strike more than anyone, we need all means to stabilized sanity in this country
Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by Naijaarchive(m): 6:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
sacajawea:

That doesn't mean a mod Can't Ban/Sanction You if you err
Is Nairaland Site Programming such that your time of registration makes you immune to Moderator's Actions?
NB: I am serious

Na you dey make him yan rubbish now....
Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by Banter1(m): 6:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
Give your life to Jesus Christ. #EndTime is here.
Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by liverpudian9(m): 6:12pm On Jun 17, 2020
This is so unfortunate
Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by AXYZ: 6:14pm On Jun 17, 2020
Viking007:
@AXYZ, you're covered no fear. cheesy cheesy

I trust you na ���
Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by DigitB: 6:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
Thunder that should have traveled North and end our suffering
Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by ArcFresky(m): 6:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nothing mysterious.

Just lack of thunder arrester
Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by SATANNIST: 6:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
sacajawea:

In other news or you meant to say " in other Words"
And it's Sango not Ogun BTW. Sango is the god of Lightning while Ogun is The god of Iron.
Even at being an Illiterate Yoruba Dumbhead, you still suck at it #yinmu
your mama toto
Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by Offpoint: 6:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Thank you Lord

The helper of the poor

The Righteous King that behold all things

And judge the oppressors and give them according to the works of thier hands

This is the beginning,My God will punish all those using thier power to oppress the poor and the helpless

The Lion of Judah liveth
So you're trying to say God is responsible for their death?

Pathetic... Most of you guys know nothing about God.
Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by WhatIf: 6:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
nextstep:
RIP to the departed, and quick recovery to the injured.

Did the command post have a properly-grounded lightning arrestor in place?

Well, this one struck them by road side!
Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by LoveJesus87(m): 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
Oluromantic:
Good for them. They must have assaulted a person who went traditional. Unfortunately, the law cannot arrest sango. No suspect at all.
Lolz grin
Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by femmyapson(m): 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
DigitalBotNG:
There was a rain last week that made me scare, the kind of lightning strike was dangerous and my flat is 3 stories up.

God help us
When u leave naija, pls don't rent an hotel room nor live in a skyscraper..Pls n Pls..
HE GET WHY
Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by ceaser: 6:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
micflo28:

I see you aim to convince readers not to frown at "bribes" or extortion by officers, am I right?

So if it's due to poor welfare, don't they get paid salaries, and regularly for that matter?

Also I will love to be educated on the dangers they are exposed to "that justifies extorting" motorists.

2 Likes

Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by femmyapson(m): 6:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
gabbasin:
lightening and thunder are natural phenomenon, don't link it to sango or other gods. it kills in Western world too. Death is lurking everywhere, we are just lucky to be survivors up to this moment
Can I prove it odawise?
Are u ready to be a specimen(ohun elo) for the practical?
If Yes. Send Me ur First name

If No: Then don't say what u don't know

2 Likes

Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by Onabanj(m): 6:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
From unconfirmed reports, it was learnt that the 3 dead officers collided to steal a Ghana-must-go bag containing 3million Naira of 4 accident victims in which 3 of the victims died. The surviving 4th returned to claim the said cash but was turned down by the Corps.He promised them that the consequence of their refusal to return the money would be great.

1 Like

Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by femmyapson(m): 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
micflo28:
I have two things to say.
Have typed it midway with my mind n I just decided to stop n not reply you with it. Had it been I finishd typing ni.
I'm telling u cardiac arrest is real..
But I won't
#StaySafe
Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by ofiko123(m): 6:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
Sad, RIP to the dead..
Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by realstars: 6:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Thank you Lord

The helper of the poor

This is the beginning,My God will punish all those using thier power to oppress the poor and the helpless

The Lion of Judah liveth
The Mighty Hand Of Jah Itinualy Be Upon The Babilonians, Sala....
Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by Goalnaldo(m): 6:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
Living in Nigeria is very hard. If your life is not endangered by Fulani herdsmen/bandits then it's Boko haram or government policy or thunder. Anyone who manage to see 90 years should give God premium praise.
Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by Mikeparlo12(m): 6:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
Sure this will humble some greedy officials.... Arabambi oko Oya s angry. The matter cannot be settled
Re: Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials by grafixdon: 6:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Thank you Lord

The helper of the poor

The Lion of Judah liveth

They're just doing their jobs. Don't mock the dead. Nobody holypass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help / Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria / Anambra: Woman, Houseboy Die After Burning Charcoal To Warm Her Room (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.