Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Angry Muslims Stone Man To Death For Accepting Christianity In Somalia(photo). - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Angry Muslims Stone Man To Death For Accepting Christianity In Somalia(photo). (1411 Views)

Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy / Angry Muslims Burns Down Village Over Rumours That Prophet Mohammed Was Insulted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Muslims Stone Man To Death For Accepting Christianity In Somalia(photo). by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:18am On Jun 18, 2020
What's with Christain evangelicals and their love for lies sad
Re: Angry Muslims Stone Man To Death For Accepting Christianity In Somalia(photo). by VirginFinder: 10:47am On Jun 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences to my Bbrother's Ffamily!

That Sscneario reminds me of the death of Stephen!

And he said " Forgive them Father, for they don't know what they are doing"

And Paul The Apostle one of the persecutors on that day became a Mmajor Ppropagator of the Ggospel of JESUS CHRIST !

Glory Hallelujah!

With JESUS CHRIST, it's Ssudden death... Ssudden Glory!!

I am Wwilling to be Sslaughtered for the Name of JESUS CHRIST!
Re: Angry Muslims Stone Man To Death For Accepting Christianity In Somalia(photo). by kingxsamz(m): 12:21pm On Jun 18, 2020
SIONKPO1:

where did you read or see that Christians kill its followers that leaves Christianity?
you must not comment if you have nothing to post

Where in my post did you see Christians kill ex-christians?
You must have problems comprehending.
Re: Angry Muslims Stone Man To Death For Accepting Christianity In Somalia(photo). by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 18, 2020
Jesus said men shall kill you thinking they are doing God a service
Re: Angry Muslims Stone Man To Death For Accepting Christianity In Somalia(photo). by Image123(m): 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
kingxsamz:
No difference between this and the events perpetuated by the Christian god.
How funny that the Christian folks will come here to complain, but their god did worse. Even ordered the killing of babies.
If the events in the bible were adopted into a movie, it'd be the most horrific and gruesome thing anyone ever watched.
Both Christianity and Islam are the same. These Muslims just tend to act based on Allah's teaching. The other just ignores the bad part and try to make their bloody book seem holy.

A slaughter house movie would likely look horrific and banal to many cows and chickens watching, don't you think?
Re: Angry Muslims Stone Man To Death For Accepting Christianity In Somalia(photo). by SharonLoveth(f): 6:06pm On Jun 18, 2020
Where Islam Grow Freedom Dies
Re: Angry Muslims Stone Man To Death For Accepting Christianity In Somalia(photo). by kingxsamz(m): 10:05pm On Jun 18, 2020
Image123:

A slaughter house movie would likely look horrific and banal to many cows and chickens watching, don't you think?

Make your point known. undecided
Re: Angry Muslims Stone Man To Death For Accepting Christianity In Somalia(photo). by Mydockay: 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2020
Blacks killing themselves and black lives matter?
Re: Angry Muslims Stone Man To Death For Accepting Christianity In Somalia(photo). by Image123(m): 7:07am On Jun 19, 2020
kingxsamz:

Make your point known. undecided

You must have missed the point as usual. Point already made.
Re: Angry Muslims Stone Man To Death For Accepting Christianity In Somalia(photo). by YorubaKinging: 9:32am On Jun 19, 2020
Paul was a false prophet
And indeed you will face persecution

Righteousness89:
Condolences to my Brother's Family!

That Scneario reminds me of the death of Stephen!

And he said " Forgive them Father, for they don't know what they are doing"

And Paul The Apostle one of the persecutors on that day became a Major Propagator of the Gospel of JESUS CHRIST !

Glory Hallelujah!

With JESUS CHRIST, it's Sudden death... Sudden Glory!!

I am Willing to be Slaughtered for the Name of JESUS CHRIST!
Re: Angry Muslims Stone Man To Death For Accepting Christianity In Somalia(photo). by CodeTemplar: 9:33am On Jun 19, 2020
solite3:
Jesus said men shall kill you thinking they are doing God a service
Where?
Re: Angry Muslims Stone Man To Death For Accepting Christianity In Somalia(photo). by Righteousness89(m): 10:00am On Jun 19, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Paul was a false prophet
And indeed you will face persecution

It's clearer by the day that the devil has possessed and confused you!

And He wants to cripple your destiny and send you to Hell!

But I Pray For you, that by the Mercies of GOD, you be recused and Delivered in JESUS NAME...

1 Like

Re: Angry Muslims Stone Man To Death For Accepting Christianity In Somalia(photo). by YorubaKinging: 10:16am On Jun 19, 2020
It's true brother
Stop forming self Righteous and open your eyes and read and understand the bible

The Catholic Church you're going isn't going to show you the way

Righteousness89:

It's clearer by the day that the devil has possessed and confused you!

And He wants to cripple your destiny and send you to Hell!

But I Pray For you, that by the Mercies of GOD, you be recused and Delivered in JESUS NAME...
Re: Angry Muslims Stone Man To Death For Accepting Christianity In Somalia(photo). by kingxsamz(m): 10:36am On Jun 19, 2020
Image123:

You must have missed the point as usual. Point already made.

You've said nothing actually.
When you're ready to talk, quote me.
Re: Angry Muslims Stone Man To Death For Accepting Christianity In Somalia(photo). by Image123(m): 10:46am On Jun 19, 2020
kingxsamz:

You've said nothing actually.
When you're ready to talk, quote me.

When you are ready to listen, go back and meditate on what has been said till you strike gold.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mark Of The Beast In Revelation Represent A Religion That Exist 2000 Years Ago / Christains share your testimony here. Any. / Why Are U Are Christian , Why Christianity ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.