Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

MFM Prayer Points To Kill Destiny Hijackers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MFM Prayer Points To Kill Destiny Hijackers (1310 Views)

13 Mfm Prayer Points To Cancel Bad Dreams / Mfm Prayer Points: 7 Furious Prayers For March 2018 / Cost Of Chalets In Mfm Prayer City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MFM Prayer Points To Kill Destiny Hijackers by Joshsage: 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2021
Re: MFM Prayer Points To Kill Destiny Hijackers by AntiChristian: 9:13am On Jan 28, 2021
Who can Hijack other's destiny?

Only the maker can do so!
Re: MFM Prayer Points To Kill Destiny Hijackers by enilove(m): 4:32pm On Jan 28, 2021
AntiChristian:
Who can Hijack other's destiny?

Only the maker can do so!

What the money ritualists do most times is hijacking of peoples destiny and use for another .

Satan is the god behind this evils and that is the purpose of prayers .

1 Like

Re: MFM Prayer Points To Kill Destiny Hijackers by AntiChristian: 5:24pm On Jan 28, 2021
enilove:

What the money ritualists do most times is hijacking of peoples destiny and used for another .

Satan is the god behind this evils and that is the purpose of prayers .

No one can change destiny except God.

How do you know the destiny was changed?

A poor man who was destined to be rich at 50 may be patient with poverty for 49.5yrs before losing hope and going the ritual way.

Destiny was not changed.

2 Likes

Re: MFM Prayer Points To Kill Destiny Hijackers by enilove(m): 12:45am On Jan 29, 2021
AntiChristian:

No one can change destiny except God.

How to do you know the destiny was changed?

A poor man who was destined to be rich at 50 may be patient with poverty for 49.5yrs before losing hope and going the ritual way.

Destiny was not changed.

Destiny can be changed and can be wasted .
For example :

What do you think happens to the destiny of the mad people ?
Was it their destiny to come into this world and run mad ?

What is the assignments of witches and wizards if not to change and perverse destiny .

1 Like

Re: MFM Prayer Points To Kill Destiny Hijackers by AntiChristian: 6:10am On Jan 29, 2021
enilove:

Destiny can be changed and can be wasted .
For example :

What do you think happens to the destiny of the mad people ?
Was it their destiny to come into this world and run mad ?

What is the assignments of witches and wizards if not to change and perverse destiny .

I still disagree. Can you tell us the destiny of the mad people if not madness?

Witches and wizards can only help destiny to materialise. A typical example from your Bible is the story of Job. He was tested by God with several deaths and sufferings!

No witches or wizards involved.

Also the story of Prophet Joseph too.

Whether good times or bad times all comes from God.

No one says our destinies would all be a smooth ride. Some would be rich, some poor. Some barren, some with kids with several variations. And it doesn't matter if you are a believer. A Muslim or Christian can be rich or poor, barren or fruitful, healthy or sickly, happy or sad etc at any point in time as Allah wills.
Re: MFM Prayer Points To Kill Destiny Hijackers by enilove(m): 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2021
AntiChristian:

Witches and wizards can only help destiny to materialise. A typical example from your Bible is the story of Job. He was tested by God with several deaths and sufferings!

No one says our destinies would all be a smooth ride. Some would be rich, some poor. Some barren, some with kids with several variations. And it doesn't matter if you are a believer. A Muslim or Christian can be rich or poor, barren or fruitful, healthy or sickly, happy or sad etc at any point in time as Allah wills.

From the example of Job and Joseph you gave , we read how Satan tried to make Job fail God .
Same goes with Joseph . Satan tried to used Potipher's wife to detail him .

If there is any person that knows about Destiny after God , it should be Satan .
God and Satan wouldn't go into contention knowing fully that the outcome is FIXED .

When you said the destiny of a mad man is madness , does madness bring glory to anyone?
How does madness bring glory to God ?

Road accidents that claimed the lives of young and old are destined to happened because it brings joy and happiness to families and homes , is that what you are saying ?

If the destiny of someone is to be a robber , why should he be punished in hell for something that was not of his own will ?

If witches and wizard's assignments are to help people to fulfill their destinies , it simply means they are working for God . Yes or no

Answer these questions first , I am willing to learn .
Re: MFM Prayer Points To Kill Destiny Hijackers by akprovide: 2:31pm On Jan 30, 2021
This is very appealing, however , it is very important that will mouse click on the connection: سيارة مع سائق في طرابزون
Re: MFM Prayer Points To Kill Destiny Hijackers by CodeTemplar: 3:48pm On Jan 30, 2021
AntiChristian:

I can see you are trying to force the popular doctrine of fate from muslims. I am talking of the doctrine that says whatever happens is gods will.
The truth is man has will to choose and that renders the argument of fate useless. I can decide to walk up to man and punch him on the face. If I do, you guys say it was his fate to be punched, and if I don't you assume it wasn't his destiny to be punched. That's a flawed doctrine.
Re: MFM Prayer Points To Kill Destiny Hijackers by akprovide: 10:06am On Feb 25, 2021
Listed here you'll learn it is important, them offers the link in an helpful webpage: cool weed pipes
Re: MFM Prayer Points To Kill Destiny Hijackers by 1Sharon(f): 10:17am On Feb 25, 2021
enilove:

From the example of Job and Joseph you gave , we read how Satan tried to make Job fail God .
Same goes with Joseph . Satan tried to used Potipher's wife to detail him .

If there is any person that knows about Destiny after God , it should be Satan .
God and Satan wouldn't go into contention knowing fully that the outcome is FIXED .

When you said the destiny of a mad man is madness , does madness bring glory to anyone?
How does madness bring glory to God ?

Road accidents that claimed the lives of young and old are destined to happened because it brings joy and happiness to families and homes , is that what you are saying ?

If the destiny of someone is to be a robber , why should he be punished in hell for something that was not of his own will ?

If witches and wizard's assignments are to help people to fulfill their destinies , it simply means they are working for God . Yes or no

Answer these questions first , I am willing to learn .

Are you going to ignore that Satan and God were in cahoots? Could Satan do anything to Job without God allowing him?

Remember that Satan was also roaming freely in and out of heaven?
Re: MFM Prayer Points To Kill Destiny Hijackers by 1Sharon(f): 10:18am On Feb 25, 2021
CodeTemplar:
I can see you are trying to force the popular doctrine of fate from muslims. I am talking of the doctrine that says whatever happens is gods will.
The truth is man has will to choose and that renders the argument of fate useless. I can decide to walk up to man and punch him on the face. If I do, you guys say it was his fate to be punched, and if I don't you assume it wasn't his destiny to be punched. That's a flawed doctrine.

Don't Christians teach that God has a special plan for everybody? How is that different from fate?
Re: MFM Prayer Points To Kill Destiny Hijackers by CodeTemplar: 10:36am On Feb 25, 2021
1Sharon:

Don't Christians teach that God has a special plan for everybody? How is that different from fate?
Rebellion and rejection is real also.
Re: MFM Prayer Points To Kill Destiny Hijackers by 1Sharon(f): 10:38am On Feb 25, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Rebellion and rejection is real also.

Does that still change the plan of God?
Re: MFM Prayer Points To Kill Destiny Hijackers by CodeTemplar: 10:41am On Feb 25, 2021
1Sharon:

Does that still change the plan of God?
It makes it ignored and not necessarily changed. I can decide to be a footballer or a journalist if God had planned me to be a minister of the gospel. It only means I ignored the plan and not necessarily changed the plan.
Re: MFM Prayer Points To Kill Destiny Hijackers by 1Sharon(f): 10:48am On Feb 25, 2021
CodeTemplar:
It makes it ignored and not necessarily changed. I can decide to be a footballer or a journalist if God had planned me to be a minister of the gospel. It only means I ignored the plan and not necessarily changed the plan.

Exactly. The plan cannot be changed,therefore fate exists
Re: MFM Prayer Points To Kill Destiny Hijackers by CodeTemplar: 11:02am On Feb 25, 2021
1Sharon:

Exactly. The plan cannot be changed,therefore fate exists
Fate means a predetermined state or end. If God predetermined you for gospel work but you ended up as a footballer, that's no longer fate. What was predetermined isn't what is obtainable in that case and therefore isn't fate because it wasn't predetermined.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! / 45 Crucial Issues Or Question You Need To Know In Islam / "is The Bible God's Words?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.