Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,739 members, 7,809,831 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) (30127 Views)

Florentino Perez: We Made The Super League To Save Football / UCL Will Return On August 7. 'Final 8' Will Be Held In Lisbon On August 12 / Premier League To Resume On June 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) by ZiggyMr(m): 6:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
hisexcellency34:
I can't wait for Arsenal to lift the Champions League trophy next season
Nwanne, stop this thing now
Re: Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) by Mtola8: 7:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:
Them one kill them? The fixtures are too close. This can lead to avoidable fatigue in the final.
No be like that Dem dey play league nii. All leagues will have been completed before UCL begins.
Re: Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) by ElRapido: 7:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
skyfather09:
like say you know book.

Who tell you say na book do me? Moreover, I no be student sef. I don graduate before dem start Nairaland.
Re: Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) by maynation(f): 7:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY4:

How much you get
Bros tell me how much you get to burn throway na.
And please make use of your real moniker.
Re: Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) by skyfather09(m): 7:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
ElRapido:

Who tell you say na book do me? Moreover, I no be student sef. I don graduate before dem start Nairaland.
Naso no be lie.
Re: Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) by bekpo(m): 7:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
Chelsea will upset d world of sport with a serious comeback!
Re: Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) by Femich18(m): 7:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
showafrica:

That anthem alone unites the world, makes Afonja, arewa and IPOB watch ball like brothers and sisters.

grin grin grin
Re: Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) by Samiah33(m): 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Hala Madrid
Tell those who doubt that we are the WHITE ANGELS, LOS BLANCOS, THE GALATICOS, the only team with the highest Champions League medal and defending Champions
Re: Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) by OLDESTWARRIBOY4: 8:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
maynation:

Bros tell me how much you get to burn throway na.
And please make use of your real moniker.

Mod dn ban that one because say i talk truth about afonja people, that's why I open this one
Re: Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) by tweakdude1: 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
Chineduvictor41:
Chelsea about to get raped by Bayern Munich I

3G is good but 4G is better
Re: Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) by blessedchild234(m): 10:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
Why did they rush it?
Re: Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) by Slynation(m): 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
If We( Real Madrid) don't get to that final,am rooting for bayern or juventus
Then start rooting cos neither Real nor Juventus are going through....
Re: Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) by tradetips: 11:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
Good
Re: Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) by engrjacuzzi: 12:02am On Jun 18, 2020
Looking like a normal world cup competition.
Re: Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) by amosrich(m): 1:45am On Jun 18, 2020
Akantwet!!!
Re: Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:40am On Jun 18, 2020
My dear Chelsea will be going to Bayern to just register their names and return that night itself ...
Re: Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:41am On Jun 18, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
If We( Real Madrid) don't get to that final,am rooting for bayern or juventus
If Messi & co make you cry again eh ...
Re: Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) by StubbornGENIUS: 7:44am On Jun 18, 2020
ReeLoaDead:
If Messi & co make you cry again eh ...
Messi & co are the ones crying for years now.

1 Like

Re: Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) by Chinoval: 8:23am On Jun 18, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY4:
Chelsea will shock the world: Oluwa Shocker

They did in 2012, they can do it again

E go shock you that day, if u get money we fil bet o
wake up man....,it's easy from City to win the EPL this season than Chelsea advancing to the next round
Re: Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) by Babaj02: 8:25am On Jun 18, 2020
BETNAIJA FANS CELEBRATING. NDI POOL, DALU OOO
Re: Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) by pasol4real(m): 8:51am On Jun 18, 2020
ashley26:
We shall survive!!!
#Chelseafc#
Definitely,you will survive the rape in Bayern .
Pls don’t die am not done with raping you in the EPL.
grin grin grin
Re: Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) by ReeLoaDead(m): 9:52pm On Jun 18, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Messi & co are the ones crying for years now.
That’s true, while the dominate La Liga, they have not won UCL since 2015.
Re: Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:47am On Jul 21, 2020
That's far

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 4) On 6th November 2023 / Manchester City Vs Arsenal FA Cup (1 - 0) On 27th January 2023 / Napoli Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 1) On 25th February 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.