Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

NCDC Just Shot Themselves In The Leg - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NCDC Just Shot Themselves In The Leg (8398 Views)

Tunde Onakoya's Pain In The Leg & The Surgery Option / Chikwe Ihekweazu Not Quarantined, But On Self-Isolation For 14 Days - NCDC / Novel Coronavirus: NCDC Issues Public Health Advisory To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NCDC Just Shot Themselves In The Leg by IamPlato(m): 5:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
What An Elder Sees While Sitting A Child Will Not see Even On Mount Everest.

I Saw Through All The Scam since The Beginning and I Have Been Shouting, some People That Felt They Were Wise Came And Insulted me.

Let Me Tell You Something About Reality, Info From Government Has Never Been Honest, Never

People Have Been Shouting Malaria Since This Coronavirus thing Hit Us Here.

Ncdc sent A Message That I Am Sure You Recieved, they Said Coronavirus Has Similar Symptoms With Malaria.

Lol...

If You Believe That 17k+ people In Nigeria Has Coronavirus you Must Be Very Unwise.

NCdC and The Body In Charge Will Not Stop Until they Have fill Their greedy With Theft

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NCDC Just Shot Themselves In The Leg by slivertongue: 6:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
covid19 is real. don't expose urself to it. it kills

24 Likes

Re: NCDC Just Shot Themselves In The Leg by rottennaija(m): 6:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
IamPlato:

I Saw Through All The Scam since The Beginning and I Have Been Shouting, some People That Felt They Were Wise Came And Insulted me.

Let Me Tell You Something About Reality, Info From Government Has Never Been Honest, Never

Ncdc sent A Message That I Am Sure You Recieved, they Said Coronavirus Has Similar Symptoms With Malaria.

Lol...

If You Believe That 17k+ people In Nigeria Has Coronavirus you Must Be Very Unwise.

NCdC and The Body In Charge Will Not Stop Until they Have fill Their greedy With Theft

Bros, almost all diseases have almost similar symptoms. Don't deceive yourself, Covid-19 is real and there is serious community transmission going on.

Just be careful and stay safe.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NCDC Just Shot Themselves In The Leg by Corporate2020: 6:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
IamPlato:

Lol...

Go and get infected with the fake COVID-19 so that you will be taken to Isolation Center. When you get to the Isolation Center, help us investigate the fraud from inside thoroughly. When and if you come out alive, you will tell us the real truth, but if you don't make it alive, help us greet Sani Abacha in hell (that's where foolish people end up) for sending us money whenever the country is broke.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NCDC Just Shot Themselves In The Leg by Seerade029: 6:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
Covid 19 is real. but we might not have up to 17k tho.
but it is real, you can't know 17k people nah out of over 190M people

6 Likes

Re: NCDC Just Shot Themselves In The Leg by LukasPodolski: 6:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
Pluto ABI wetin you called urself again, better stick to Romance section.

12 Likes

Re: NCDC Just Shot Themselves In The Leg by antidisestablis: 7:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
Seerade029:
Covid 19 is real.
but we might not have up to 17k tho.

We are under reporting covid-19 in Nigeria, we have just conducted 94k tests while South Africa has done more than a million tests..As we speak now, there are over 100000 cases in Nigeria.

11 Likes

Re: NCDC Just Shot Themselves In The Leg by Ogegeodey(m): 7:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
IamPlato:

Lol...

I wasted my time reading this, I thought you have a something meaningful to say.

So because Covid have similar symptoms with malaria means NCDC shot themselves in the leg. Nonsense and ingredients

19 Likes

Re: NCDC Just Shot Themselves In The Leg by chukwunweikeemi(m): 7:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
Coronavirus is not as serious as they report it to be.There is so much lie coming from the mainstream media. I read that in the US doctors are paid higher to report every death as a coronavirus death whether or not the patient was tested. World Leaders have conspired to destroy the world economy,but they cannot succeed because we will bounce back.Whoever believes NCDC reports is unintelligent.Pls don't use face mask and don't practice physical distancing

2 Likes

Re: NCDC Just Shot Themselves In The Leg by IamPlato(m): 7:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
With people like you existing in Nigeria this country can never be great because people like you can never be wise no matter how clear the truth is

4 Likes

Re: NCDC Just Shot Themselves In The Leg by chukwunweikeemi(m): 8:08pm On Jun 17, 2020
The government gave us no good roads,no good schools,no conducive atmosphere for businesses to thrive,and our hospitals are in a pitiable condition.Our leaders fly out of the country to get healthcare and the common man is left at the mercy of an healthy system crippled by greed.Infact the government doesn't love us.Since the government doesn't care,then any right thinking person should come to the conclusion that a lockdown is not an act of love .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDC Just Shot Themselves In The Leg by Alex9999: 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
IamPlato:
With people like you existing in Nigeria this country can never be great because people like you can never be wise no matter how clear the truth is

You just said what I wanted to say about you. Mumu like you. Are all the countries in the world lying? Why is Nigeria an exception, "wise" guy?

2 Likes

Re: NCDC Just Shot Themselves In The Leg by Texman21: 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
Our money...

2 Likes

Re: NCDC Just Shot Themselves In The Leg by Bahdsypha(m): 8:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
IamPlato:

Lol...

Tell me,
Since when did coughing become a symptom of malaria?
You are soo dumb
Do you know how many diseases that present fever/headache as one of its symptoms?
I know someone who have died from covid19...don't worry maybe soon you'll get to know someone too

10 Likes

Re: NCDC Just Shot Themselves In The Leg by Bahdsypha(m): 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
chukwunweikeemi:
Coronavirus is not as serious as they report it to be.There is so much lie coming from the mainstream media. I read that in the US doctors are paid higher to report every death as a coronavirus death whether or not the patient was tested. World Leaders have conspired to destroy the world economy,but they cannot succeed because we will bounce back.Whoever believes NCDC reports is unintelligent.Pls don't use face mask and don't practice physical distancing

"world leaders have conspired to destroy world economy"

lol... please read what you wrote, there must be a mistake

I pray your post is sacarstic...because that can be the only explanation

7 Likes

Re: NCDC Just Shot Themselves In The Leg by Benwallt(m): 8:37pm On Jun 17, 2020
I will never talk on covid-19 again neither will open any news that has anything to do with it. I am not saying it is not here but the figure being paraded is a bogus one. Real covid-19 case in Nigeria is not up to 5k

2 Likes

Re: NCDC Just Shot Themselves In The Leg by chukwunweikeemi(m): 8:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
Whatever the government tells you believe the opposite.There is no need for a lockdown,no need for facemasks because the virus (even if it exists) is not as serious as hey want us to believe.They want us to practice physical distancing but we still mingle in large groups,NCDC lies about the number of confirmed cases but we laugh at the figures.The only viruses I see are wicked and corrupt politicians with their media agents.I want them to know that Nigerians have not believed their lies.

2 Likes

Re: NCDC Just Shot Themselves In The Leg by babytoun: 8:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
IamPlato:

Lol...

useless statements like yours is what is making a lot of people careless and some have even lost their lives ..

COVID 19 is real ...3 people already tested positive in my office

10 Likes

Re: NCDC Just Shot Themselves In The Leg by Nbote(m): 9:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
babytoun:

useless statements like yours is what is making a lot of people careless and some have even lost their lives ..

Exactly... Is it dumb and daft ppl like d OP who are spreading dis nonsense and ignorance amongst Nigerians.. Becos Typhoid has similar symptoms with Malaria means mosquitoes are also responsible... Ode like him

3 Likes

Re: NCDC Just Shot Themselves In The Leg by Corporate2020: 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
babytoun:

And you are here on the same thread with me? I am off ......

3 Likes

Re: NCDC Just Shot Themselves In The Leg by flokii: 9:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
Lemme help you with the truth..

There is a virus named SARS-CoV2 that originated from Wuhan in China responsible for the COVID-19 disease causing deaths around the globe. It's a type of coronavirus just like those of Middle Eastern Respiratory Syndrome (MERS-CoV) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-CoV) that plagued the world some years back.

It is a respiratory disease and can spread easily. However over time, most people develop "Hard Immunity" meaning the virus will not affect them or spread from them to others.
Studies are still ongoing on the Novel virus.
#StaySafe
#FollowTheRules

2 Likes

Re: NCDC Just Shot Themselves In The Leg by XX01(f): 9:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
Same thing they said about HIV until it became a worldwide virus. Covid is real. Some people die of it, some recover but with serious side effects, some barely have a fever. It depends on your immune system, if you have any underlying ill health and the Mercies of God.

5 Likes

Re: NCDC Just Shot Themselves In The Leg by Xsem(m): 9:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
It's a big pity that you the op can never be wise again. This was your last opportunity but you uselessed it. It's a pity you're a direct opposite of who your moniker was

4 Likes

Re: NCDC Just Shot Themselves In The Leg by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
This guy reason like an old woman

1 Like

Re: NCDC Just Shot Themselves In The Leg by juman(m): 9:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
Your thought.
Free world.

Corona is real, beware.

1 Like

Re: NCDC Just Shot Themselves In The Leg by crispus09(m): 9:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
coro is reall But i doubt all the test result coming from NCDC
Re: NCDC Just Shot Themselves In The Leg by babytoun: 9:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
Corporate2020:

And you are here on the same thread with me? I am off ......

grin grin

1 Like

Re: NCDC Just Shot Themselves In The Leg by Olugbanko: 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
much gibberish, no sense!
Re: NCDC Just Shot Themselves In The Leg by obailala(m): 10:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
IamPlato:

Lol...

You're actually the very unwise one for thinking there's anything strange or unusual about covid19 having similar symptoms with malaria. Do a basic google search and find out about covid19 symptoms yourself; you dont have to wait for NCDC to tell you anything.

By the way, considering the very low testing rate, Nigeria should actually have far more than 17000 cases.

6 Likes

Re: NCDC Just Shot Themselves In The Leg by obailala(m): 10:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
Seerade029:
Covid 19 is real.
but we might not have up to 17k tho.

Nigeria should have far more than 17000 cases. We aren't just testing enough.

2 Likes

Re: NCDC Just Shot Themselves In The Leg by Acidosis(m): 10:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
This one just wasted his parent's resources going to school.

5 Likes

Re: NCDC Just Shot Themselves In The Leg by photon3106: 10:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
Benwallt:
I will never talk on covid-19 again neither will open any news that has anything to do with it. I am not saying it is not here but the figure being paraded is a bogus one. Real covid-19 case in Nigeria is not up to 5k

The dumb ones won't understand this. Suppose NCDC claims the number rose to 1 million over night, I'm certain that a lot of Nigerians won't have any reason to question the figure.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Measles Kills Six Children In Kaduna State / Revive Your Passion With Bodylab Chocolate / To All Moms: Never Ignore These 10 Signs And Symptoms In Your Babies!!! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.