Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Happy New Islamic Year - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Happy New Islamic Year (1701 Views)

Happy New Islamic Year / Join The New Islamic Center Forum / Happy New Islamic Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy New Islamic Year by nuru(m): 3:04pm On Jan 30, 2006
This is to wish all members and visitors to Nairaland HAPPY NEW ISLAMIC YEAR ( 1427 A.H. ) that is starting today.

A.H. means after Hijira. Hijira is the incidence of migration of the Holy Prophet Muhammad from Mecca, his place of Birth to Yathrib ( subsequently called Medinat till today ) when he was 53 years old in the year 623 A.D. It was in Medinat that the message and the messanger were accepted and the first nation of Islam emerged. Hijirah in spiritual sense means among others, migration from darkness to light, from failure to success, from opression to liberation, from disbelieve to faith, from evildoing to righteouseness, from turmoil to peace and from blame to praise.

May we witness many more of the blessings of the new year.
Re: Happy New Islamic Year by yeepa(m): 12:11am On Jan 31, 2006
happy new islamic year to you too
Re: Happy New Islamic Year by nuru(m): 11:31am On Jan 31, 2006
You amde my day. Thanks
Re: Happy New Islamic Year by kismat: 5:16pm On Jan 31, 2006
dont forget to fast on the 9th and 10th of Muharram....which is 7/8th of Feb. (inshallah)
Re: Happy New Islamic Year by nuru(m): 5:22pm On Jan 31, 2006
Isha Allau i will.
Re: Happy New Islamic Year by yeepa(m): 7:24pm On Jan 31, 2006
@kismat

may Allah bless you for the information.
Re: Happy New Islamic Year by biodun1030(m): 7:20pm On Feb 01, 2006
Thank you so much brother Nurudeen, may Almighty Allah be with you and members of your household.

Please i will love to make one good request, actually i would have go out to search for it but will be very grateful if anyone can show me love by sending the Hijra Calendar to me cos i've never have it in my room for once.

Please anyone who cares to show me some love should please post one to me, its all i'm looking for. My number 08024785376 and my address is Block 221 Flat 2 Jakande Housing Estate, Lekki, Lagos. You can also post it to 35 Abeokuta Street, Ebute-Metta (East) Lagos.

I'm Abdul'azeez Abdul'salam

Thanks for the love and support. Hope to know you all better and not only on earth but to see you rejoicing in Al-Janat (Amin)

Yours Abdul'azeez smiley

Re: Happy New Islamic Year by nuru(m): 9:12pm On Feb 01, 2006
http://www.moonsighting.com/1427usa.html

Biodun, May Allah bless you too. I have posted this link. There is calendar suitable for North America posted there. The variation that would be required for other places cannot be much. You can go there and extract the calendar.
Re: Happy New Islamic Year by biodun1030(m): 8:57pm On Feb 03, 2006
Thank You so much... and Almighty Allah be with you as well. I really appreciate your concern. I've hereby printed the calender out and showing my appreciation.

Yours
Abd'azeez
Re: Happy New Islamic Year by AbuZola3(m): 11:19pm On Dec 30, 2009
Happy hijra 1431
Re: Happy New Islamic Year by nuru(m): 7:38am On Dec 31, 2009
Happy New Year.

It's suprising that the first post on this thread was done four years ago.

Surely a lot of water has passed under the bridge, but here we are still alive and in Islam.

We give praises to him who is our Sustainer, our Creator, our Fashioner, our Lord, our God, the One and Only Allah. We say Salam to our Leader, our Teacher, our Rolemodel, Muhammad Ibn Abdullai, the Prophet of God.

May Allah give us the grace to witness many more year with joy, prosperity, good health, sound faith, accepted ibadah.

May Allah not deviate our hearts after believe. May He grant us the companionship of those who are truthful in the world and in the hereafter.
Re: Happy New Islamic Year by AbuZola3(m): 7:37am On Jan 02, 2010
Amin amin amin

(1) (Reply)

Is This Not Reformed Idol Worshiping? / Did The Holy Quran Ever Promise 72 Virgins & Boys To Muslim Men In Paradise? / Jabata Answers To His Accusations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.