Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,388 members, 7,822,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive (54170 Views)

Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease / Nigerian Engineer, Ekwunife Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In The UK - Photos / Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:14pm On Jun 17, 2020
maybe people will be serious about this now.
stay at home.

nothing beats that.

1 Like

Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by Sagay212: 7:14pm On Jun 17, 2020
One thing is certain, the virus cannot kill all of us a d God will punish chinese people for this rubbish.
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by Investnow2017: 7:14pm On Jun 17, 2020
mechanics:
Hmmmm, people are really ignorant of the disease.
You are right, but some DELIBERATELY chose to.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
spirul77:
Seeing the way wike was destroying hotels and ranting everywhere you would think there won't be a single case of the virus in the state by now, Alas rivers now has the highest case of the virus in the whole south south.
Gra Gra approach is not always the best in situations like this.
Go and sit down. If all governors and especially the presidency acted smartly and seriously, u think we would be here?

1 Like

Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by SirWarlock: 7:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
Investnow2017:
SirWarlock,
Did you notice that the world recorded it's HIGHEST daily tally of new Coronavirus cases yesterday; a whopping 142,000+ with India alone registering over 2000+ deaths in 24hours, followed by Brazil with over 37,000+ new cases in one day plus 1,338 deaths.
It may have eased somewhat in Europe but the Americas are reaping deadly harvests too. And Africa records are not looking good too. There is a spike in death rates and spread of infection.
The raining season in Africa at this time! We all need to take personal responsibility.
The figures in India and Brazil were at a time low, but not so now embarassed
I hear you. Latin America, India and Russia are really powering the numbers. At this point governments have left it to the people now, either you're lucky and not contract or you're lucky and only have mild symptoms or you're unlucky with moderate or severe symptoms and become a stat. I've said it that till we know how the virus behaves when it's not being transmitted from person to person the world won't be safe from it. In terms of Africa, like the saying goes 'E go be' sad. I don't want to imagine how the first full year of 2020 concerning
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by SirWarlock: 7:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
maybe people will be serious about this now.

stay at home.

nothing beats that.
I think we're past this point of just drumming stay at home into people's ears. But true we should be serious about it.
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by Chinny024(f): 7:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
Why not mention the name of the bank...So that even customers would start isolation protocol immediately... Hide and see Journalists....
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by SirWarlock: 7:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
Investnow2017:

while some are deliberate, with what's happening with high populated areas that are used to a way of things, the inevitable just has to happen
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by spirul77: 7:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
Jahwinaboy:
Go and sit down. If all governors and especially the presidency acted smartly and seriously, u think we would be here?
so,what's your point?
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by wonder233: 7:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
cause not curse
Haruna911:
Covid 19 is now the only sickness that can curse death cry
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by SirWarlock: 7:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
Investnow2017:
SirWarlock,
Did you notice that the world recorded it's HIGHEST daily tally of new Coronavirus cases yesterday; a whopping 142,000+ with India alone registering over 2000+ deaths in 24hours, followed by Brazil with over 37,000+ new cases in one day plus 1,338 deaths.
It may have eased somewhat in Europe but the Americas are reaping deadly harvests too. And Africa records are not looking good too. There is a spike in death rates and spread of infection.
The raining season in Africa at this time! We all need to take personal responsibility.
The figures in India and Brazil were at a time low, but not so now embarassed
And for India I don't know if it's just testing or like here lockdown wasn't strict or they let their guard down and it was spreading silently or it's a combination of all things.
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/panic-as-bank-manager-dies-of-covid-19-in-rivers/

On top all the vigilante wey Wike do, covid still enter him state tongue
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
simplesearch:
Beats my imagination why a Nation like ours can't feed it's citizen for just a few months so that the pandemic can be curtail and contain.
IF the Govt had kept everyone at home like they did but with palliatives and substantial support couple with massive testing, by now we had gone a long way in tackling this scourge already.
Historically, The effect of the second wave of a pandemic always exceed the first, I hope we don't get anywhere near there? I hope our leaders get things right for once.
That's exactly what I have been saying. The thieves, demons in govt can never see the future because of greed.
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by MansoryMX(m): 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
Haruna911:
Covid 19 is now the only sickness that can curse quick death cry
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by Melaninprincess(f): 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
This Covid is a menace. As the government and private sector like FCMB, Dangote and the likes are donating to fight it, it's still prevalent.
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
spirul77:
so,what's your point?
My point is the lukewarm approach used by the federal government in taking measures to contain this virus. If the govt have insisted and enforced no interstate ban fully, if they had acted wisely by providing palliatives to woo the people to stay home for 2months plus while there up testing, if they used the 'iron fist' like Wike was trying to use(aside hotel demolition) , do u think Corona cases will be on the rise? New Zealand and alot of Corona free countries used all necessary approaches to become Corona free today. Did federal do anything for the citizenry to address these issues? No.

2 Likes

Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by Ade457(f): 7:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
It is well�

1 Like

Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
SirWarlock:
I think we're past this point of just drumming stay at home into people's ears. But true we should be serious about it.

admitted.

but, we can't disregard that the best way to prevent contacting this virus is staying secure out of the public, and I don't think it is a cliche advising stay at home practice.

no amount of social distancing is 100%, as long as one goes out to do one or two things, there is a chance of getting it.

the bankers of this incident would have thought they were observing the preventive measures against the virus, but las las, they were caught up.

We should take it seriously now, anyway that suits us individually.

stay blessed, bro.

1 Like

Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by SirWarlock: 7:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
Jahwinaboy:
My point is the lukewarm approach used by the federal government in taking measures to contain this virus. If the govt have insisted and enforced no interstate ban fully, if they had acted wisely by providing palliatives to woo the people to stay home for 2months plus while there up testing, if they used the 'iron fist' like Wike was trying to use(aside hotel demolition) , do u think Corona cases will be on the rise? New Zealand and alot of Corona free countries used all necessary approaches to become Corona free today. Did federal do anything for the citizenry to address these issues? No.
You said it. Lukewarm approach is exactly what government is exhibiting. I can't believe they had to submit a recommendation to the president so they could announce religious centres can open undecided as if they have total control and contingencies to handle the spreading virus sad

1 Like

Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by spirul77: 7:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
Jahwinaboy:
you don't even have a valid argument here, you are trying to deceive yourself by bringing the federal govt here, all I am saying is, wike took the wrong approach in fighting the virus, I don't kNow what your point still is, we are talking of Rivers state here, what's the point of using iron hands when states that are more liberal have lesser cases?
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by Investnow2017: 7:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
SirWarlock:
And for India I don't know if it's just testing or like here lockdown wasn't strict or they let their guard down and it was spreading silently or it's a combination of all things.
Remember I said it earlier, hunger+Coronavirus is a foreboding combination. Millions have lost their jobs in India, some reportedly collapsed and died in their overcrowded train after their weeks of strict lockdown, so the harvest Covid-19 is now reaping is no surprise. Sad really - 2,006 deaths in one day!
Now they are forced to relax the lockdown to save their economy.
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by kadiri3(m): 7:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Accessabnk y y Y Y Y Y Oga Obinna anumba. Wetin kpuff u?
If afonja close Lagos airport. If aboki close Abuja airport. Covid19 no 4 enta. NW covid19 hv kill nwafor. Why?
so u blieve this news?
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by kadiri3(m): 7:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nbote:
Let ppl kip doubting d daily figures and calling covid 19 a scam... If u're not careful Una go use money wey una suppose take chop treat una self
dis thing is just story coro didn't exist
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by kadiri3(m): 7:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
Heavance:
To those looking for somebori that knows somebori that knows somebori, hope you all know now?
is all scam what is he's name?
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by kadiri3(m): 7:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
cooooooks:
I told people that the number of cases in Rivers is much higher than has been reported.

Think of all the people that have been infected through this bank alone.
all is scam
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by ThierryJay: 7:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
Investnow2017:

Remember I said it earlier, hunger+Coronavirus is a foreboding combination. Millions have lost their jobs in India, some reportedly collapsed and died in their overcrowded train after their weeks of strict lockdown, so the harvest Covid-19 is now reaping is no surprise. Sad really - 2,006 deaths in one day!
Now they are forced to relax the lockdown to save their economy.

You are spot on. All those Covidiots in Nigeria who have been shouting scam all over and are now trying to turn around to blame the Govt for the rise in cases and deaths, should please shut up and bow their ignorant heads in shame. They themselves are the chief cause of the rise in cases and deaths because they are not taking safety precautions and keep putting others at risk. And many Nigerians are in that bucket.
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by kadiri3(m): 8:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
JB4life:
Very sad. Where are those doubting the existence of Covid-19?
May his soul rest in peace .
so u believe this story?
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by anoziechi(f): 8:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
na lie
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by mechanics(m): 8:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
Investnow2017:

Sure, while some think the disease has stopped from spreading.
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by kadiri3(m): 8:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
Adeyinka123:
Very True!! The former Diamond Bank branch is under Lock and Key now. Many of the staff confirmed positive of COVID19. It's real o.
liar u are also an ncdc agent
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by Heavance(m): 8:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
Decryptor:

Do you know the bank manager or the gateman or any of the employees? Or are they related to you?
Keep on looking for somebody that knows somebody till they know you.

2 Likes

Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
spirul77:
you don't even have a valid argument here, you are trying to deceive yourself by bringing the federal govt here, all I am saying is, wike took the wrong approach in fighting the virus, I don't kNow what your point still is, we are talking of Rivers state here.
As at when Wike was insisting that oil workers coming into Rivers State must go through quarantine, what was the federal government saying? What about the arrest of aviation staff arrested in order to send a message? What about the compromise of Nigeria police in allowing people into the state and state taskforce confrontations with the police? What about the testing center he was requesting from NCDC? The list goes on but in summary, Rivers was one of the first state to enforce lockdown and NCDC during their visit praised the governor and concluded that if others had followed suit, things would have been better (it's on record) as at then, the cases recorded was less than 10. If u still don't c the point am making, am ok with it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SPOTTED: Airplane Seats Being Used For Visitors At A Lagos Hospital (photo) / Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS / List Of Nigerian Nurses Caught For Forging Educational Credentials In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.