Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,147 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive (54167 Views)

Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease / Nigerian Engineer, Ekwunife Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In The UK - Photos / Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by jamesversion: 10:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
Cosyfaith:

If you are in Lagos, you can send me a personal message. My colleagues are even in Lasuth. You can tour the isolation unit in male surgical ward. See how the test are done and wait there for the results to come out. You can sit with those having respiratory problems too and help move the oxygen cylinder around. Afterall your mates who are non health workers abroad are also volunteering

You mean a healthy male citizen should leave his abode and go to a covid-19 infested hospital to confirm that Covid is real. You sef. What if by mistake he catches corona there??
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by londonzona: 10:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
I am at onne right now, from the call made by few friends around.Yhose that called their account officers from the bank, said that the manager had an ailment for the last 4weeks and that they didn't test any positive.They were surprised to hear this in the news....
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by bizzibodi(m): 10:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
Why corona u no see our useless polithievescian
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by tradetips: 10:59pm On Jun 17, 2020
Jesus
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by OriOko88(m): 11:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
internet:
lies from the pit of hell. na only covid 19? new generation bank my foot. we know the matter, make una embezzle the money na una time. I swear if my leg touch aso rock I will sell Nigeria within one month of assuming office.
You're such an ignorant fool. May it never be too late before you come back to your senses, cos only a careless fly like you dey enter ground with dead body
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by Investnow2017: 11:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
kadiri3:
is scam since we can't see the isolation centre
Is it your wish to see the isolation centre? If you are in a hurry please indicate grin Some saw it and came back, but some saw it and returned through a different route cheesy
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by Area4Area: 11:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
jamesversion:

You mean a healthy male citizen should leave his abode and go to a covid-19 infested hospital to confirm that Covid is real. You sef. What if by mistake he catches corona there??
He said it's a scam, let him go and confirm the scam or is he scared already?

1 Like

Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by urchcoded(m): 11:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
flyingdutchman:

Do you always ask foolish questions?
Are you trying to ask the first reasonable question of your life? U still failed try again.
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by Vmoses(m): 11:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
But it has been reported by residents of onne , fot/flt area that the man died from high blood pressure n diabetes...

We really don't know sha
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by Investnow2017: 11:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
Cosyfaith:
It's such a shame. Go to other foreign news outlets. Their comments is about the way forward, ideas, critical logic on how to protect themselves while not missing out on life. Advances in social distancing and all. These are just usual citizens

It's been over 7 months now since it started ravaging China. But so called educated Nigerian youths and elders are still arguing over covid-19 being scam. Then they will blame God and their leaders for the backwardness.

What a shame on you guys!!
Dear, I can only guess how you feel. It hurts me each time I read some comments that such comments are coming from, not beasts, but from human beings in this day and age. And some are literate. Sad indeed.
While many random individuals abroad are brainstorming on how to eradicate this pandemic, sadly the same people here who were cursing and blaming the govt for not closing the borders on time, are now shouting and screaming scam, audio, blah, blah, blah. Many blame the government, fine, but I can tell you not one govt has been able to get a good handle around this pandemic. Is it not shocking that advanced nations like the UK and Sweden are daily recording astronomical fatalities to this novel Coronavirus?. Even New Zealand that celebrated last week is back on the chart again! And here some are still reasoning, instead with their heads, but with their anus undecided Shame indeed.
That said, I will encourage you as one of our frontline workers, that you continue to educate the public. If you have time, do a long piece that will detail your typical day at the isolation centre. Such first hand information will help. I wish you every safety and protection. Kudos

1 Like

Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by Investnow2017: 11:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
jamesversion:

Since it is scam, he won't catch nothing. Is SCAM infectious cheesy
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by Investnow2017: 11:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
londonzona:
I am at onne right now, from the call made by few friends around.Yhose that called their account officers from the bank, said that the manager had an ailment for the last 4weeks and that they didn't test any positive.They were surprised to hear this in the news....
Which bank did you call? Because a bank has just been sealed by NCDC. Which one?
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by amosrich(m): 1:36am On Jun 18, 2020
It is well ....
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by Luckymama: 2:10am On Jun 18, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Whilst the world is slowly opening up, experiencing reduced numbers......

Our numbers dey climb........ Clueless bunch of politicians.......

This has nothing to do with politicians and everything to do with our attitude as Nigerians. Just a week or two ago everybody was calling “scamdemic”. Even those who post their personal experience were being attacked and called liars.
“Show us isolation center”
“Show us dead bodies”
“Show us burial ground”
“How come nobody knows anybody who has died of Covid”
Is that not what we were all saying?
I don’t know how Nigerians can be so stupid as to believe that the whole world will shut their economies down, risking a full blown recession just to promote a scam.
Anyway we are starting to see the result of our “smartness”.
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by Luckymama: 2:13am On Jun 18, 2020
IMASTEX:

It is the manner at which the government handled it, especially with questionable intent.

If govt handled it in whatever manner, what stops you the ordinary citizen from being responsible with your life. Simple reduce unnecessary waka. Wear face mask. Wash your hands or use sanitizer. That’s what’s needed on our part.! Whether the govt is embezzling Covid money or not you just take care of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by Lexusgs430: 2:14am On Jun 18, 2020
Luckymama:

This has nothing to do with politicians and everything to do with our attitude as Nigerians. Just a week or two ago everybody was calling “scamdemic”. Even those who post their personal experience were being attacked and called liars.
“Show us isolation center”
“Show us dead bodies”
“Show us burial ground”
“How come nobody knows anybody who has died of Covid”
Is that not what we were all saying?
I don’t know how Nigerians can be so stupid as to believe that the whole world will shut their economies down, risking a full blown recession just to promote a scam.
Anyway we are starting to see the result of our “smartness”.

When the pandemic was applying for visa, our health minister boasted...... Nigeria was fully ready for COVID19.......

So what happened?....
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by Luckymama: 2:17am On Jun 18, 2020
Lexusgs430:

When the pandemic was applying for visa, our health minister boasted...... Nigeria was fully ready for COVID19.......

So what happened?....
There’s no country in the world that was ready for Covid! It’s up to individuals to protect themselves. Even on this thread, some are still saying “na scam”. Will someone who believes Covid is a scam wear mask? Will he wash his hands religiously? Preventing the outbreak of Covid depends on how many of us are reasonable.
Unfortunately Nigeria is a country of ignorant fools who believe they are smart.

1 Like

Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by Lexusgs430: 2:21am On Jun 18, 2020
Luckymama:

There’s no country in the world that was ready for Covid! It’s up to individuals to protect themselves. Even on this thread, some are still saying “na scam”. Will someone who believes Covid is a scam wear mask? Will he wash his hands religiously? Preventing the outbreak of Covid depends on how many of us are reasonable.
Unfortunately Nigeria is a country of ignorant fools who believe they are smart.

Indeed, but most countries recovered from the initial shock, from unpreparedness to accommodate and attack covid19.........
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by Luckymama: 2:29am On Jun 18, 2020
ThierryJay:

You are spot on. All those Covidiots in Nigeria who have been shouting scam all over and are now trying to turn around to blame the Govt for the rise in cases and deaths, should please shut up and bow their ignorant heads in shame. They themselves are the chief cause of the rise in cases and deaths because they are not taking safety precautions and keep putting others at risk. And many Nigerians are in that bucket.

Aswear. There’s one Covidiot right here in this thread that’s still shouting it’s a scam and asking for the bank manager’s name. Even if it’s a scam can’t you try to protect yourself?
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by Luckymama: 2:39am On Jun 18, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Indeed, but most countries recovered from the initial shock, from unpreparedness to accommodate and attack covid19.........

How do you attack Covid? By preventing widespread spread. How do you do this? By not being a covidiot. Avoid unnecessary waka waka. Step outside any neighborhood in Nigeria. You see people unnecessarily roaming the streets, touching each other anyhow without care. Because they believe it’s a scam. We Nigerians are the architect of our own problems.

1 Like

Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by chiomzy86(f): 3:44am On Jun 18, 2020
So where is the man's picture?
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by emmeyen: 6:31am On Jun 18, 2020
https://www.9ice9ja.com.ng/sign-up.php?user=emmeyen
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by IMASTEX: 7:09am On Jun 18, 2020
Luckymama:

If govt handled it in whatever manner, what stops you the ordinary citizen from being responsible with your life. Simple reduce unnecessary waka. Wear face mask. Wash your hands or use sanitizer. That’s what’s needed on our part.! Whether the govt is embezzling Covid money or not you just take care of yourself.
Who cares about the embezzlement or hasn't that a constitutional duty already to embezzlement. The link below should explain my point. No one tells a blind man that it is raining not even the Nigeria politicians.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBj0u4hpntX/?igshid=1u8cblhie8bvc
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:34am On Jun 18, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Whilst the world is slowly opening up, experiencing reduced numbers......

Our numbers dey climb........ Clueless bunch of politicians.......

Clueless politicians or clueless citizens who don't keep to simple instructions?
How many of you judiciously observed the lockdown?

If politicians shutdown the state, you complain!
If they open it up, you complain!
How many Nigerians even believe the virus exists in the first place??
Nigerians are a group of complicated, confused wild animals!
Now, the country will become a reservoir for the virus, after other countries with sensible, enlightened and law-abiding citizens have succeeded in putting theirs under control.
With that, the economic recovery will be delayed and everyone will bear the brunt.
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:37am On Jun 18, 2020
Luckymama:

Sensible post!
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by Lexusgs430: 8:00am On Jun 18, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

Clueless politicians or clueless citizens who don't keep to simple instructions?
How many of you judiciously observed the lockdown?

If politicians shutdown the state, you complain!
If they open it up, you complain!
How many Nigerians even believe the virus exists in the first place??
Nigerians are a group of complicated, confused wild animals!
Now, the country will become a reservoir for the virus, after other countries with sensible, enlightened and law-abiding citizens have succeeded in putting theirs under control.
With that, the economic recovery will be delayed and everyone will bear the brunt.

And why do you think the citizenry, ignored lockdown guidelines?.....

The leaders have taught the citizens to act always in defiance...........

Nigerian's are Marlians......... grin
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by Heavance(m): 8:48am On Jun 18, 2020
Decryptor:

Mr Gullible!
You still won't tempt me to throw insult online, okay.
Learn, and learn harder, then stay away from this kind of behaviour.
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by Decryptor(m): 9:11am On Jun 18, 2020
Heavance:

You still won't tempt me to throw insult online, okay.
Learn, and learn harder, then stay away from this kind of behaviour.

Of course u don't need to throw insults. I only told you what you are
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by Kenneth10110(m): 9:59am On Jun 18, 2020
Where is the bank manager even maybe the bank self let's know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SPOTTED: Airplane Seats Being Used For Visitors At A Lagos Hospital (photo) / Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS / Nwachukwu Alagbu: UNTH Enugu Doctors Watched My Wife Die For Fear Of COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.