Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,397 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

I Need A Foreign Web Host That Allow Gtbank Master Card - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Foreign Web Host That Allow Gtbank Master Card (2048 Views)

The New Layout Of GtBank's Internet Banking Portal / Simple Webdesign Software That Allow You To Create A Website In A Minute / Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Foreign Web Host That Allow Gtbank Master Card by owner(m): 5:36pm On Jan 26, 2011
Hello Nairalanders,
Pls i need your Urgent Reply on Which Foreign Host is Reliable and More Efficient that my Mind will be at Rest, I have Suffered from the ON/OFF Server Issue from this so Called Lasgidi Host, Pls Which Foreign Host Allow GTBank Mastercard as a Mode of Payment,
Hostgator is Xcluded becos they dont,

PLS REPLY IF YOU HAVE GOT ANY RELIABLE ONE!
Re: I Need A Foreign Web Host That Allow Gtbank Master Card by Afam4eva(m): 6:28pm On Jan 26, 2011
owner:

Hello Nairalanders,
Pls i need your Urgent Reply on Which Foreign Host is Reliable and More Efficient that my Mind will be at Rest, I have Suffered from the ON/OFF Server Issue from this so Called Lasgidi Host, Pls Which Foreign Host Allow GTBank Mastercard as a Mode of Payment,
Hostgator is Xcluded becos they dont,

PLS REPLY IF YOU HAVE GOT ANY RELIABLE ONE!

Why won't Hostgator accept your GTB Mastercard. All they do is verify if your card is for real. Most host will accept your mastercard as long as they accept mastercard. And which host is Las Gidi Host? You can move your site to http://www.internetvisa.net . We run on Litespeed which is 9 times faster than Apache and our uptime is 99.9% guaranteed.
Re: I Need A Foreign Web Host That Allow Gtbank Master Card by freeman191(m): 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2011
try www.sbohost.com, you wont regret it.
Re: I Need A Foreign Web Host That Allow Gtbank Master Card by realvenc: 8:10pm On Jan 26, 2011
@owner
One very important thing to note when looking for a web hosting company is not to pick one for trivial reasons like a particular payment method or some other things most ppl tend to at, like price. remember that it is usually a one time annual payment and the payment method does not really matter as long as the deliver. you only do it once and you face your biz.

The most important thing is their reliability and good customer care.

Most of the time, you see companies charging you less but for a substandard service with limited disk space and bandwidth.

my advice is to look out for those that offer unimited disk space and bandwidth and with prompt and dedicated customer service.

you can always find i a way of making your payments. like i said before, it is just a once in a year thing.
you can find someone around you who has a mastercard and the person will help you make the payment as simple as that.

let me know if you stay around me, i may help you out with a master card that is accepted online, nothing attach. just decide on a particular host you want ok.
Re: I Need A Foreign Web Host That Allow Gtbank Master Card by wealthlift(m): 4:37am On Apr 24, 2011
I buy domain, do all my hosting and the likes from this site http://www.namecheap.com?aff=13504 amd pay with my GTB Naira MasterCard ATM!
Re: I Need A Foreign Web Host That Allow Gtbank Master Card by mavtrevor(m): 11:31am On Dec 31, 2012
You can see the list of webhosts and registrars that accept GTB Mastercard http://netmediablog.com/webhosts-and-registrars-that-accept-gtb-mastercard/

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid To Share Youtube Videos / Lexus Ex330 Toks 2005 / Professional Website Design 2017 Training Classes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.