Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Gerrard: Henderson Deserves Player Of The Year Award - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gerrard: Henderson Deserves Player Of The Year Award (179 Views)

'henderson Deserves This More Than Anyone Else' - / Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim / FIFA Player Of The Year Award: See List of Winners (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gerrard: Henderson Deserves Player Of The Year Award by Tenny93: 6:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
Liverpool legend and Rangers boss, Steven Gerrard, has picked his Premier League Player of the Year.

Steve Gerrard wants team to bounce back against Hamilton Academical on Wednesday

It is that time of year when pundits and managers talk about the stars who have influenced Europe's most popular league.

And Henderson, who has excelled in central midfield for nearly champions Liverpool, is Gerrard's pick.

"If he got it I don't think anyone could argue or grumble," Gerrard told The Athletic.

"He would deserve it as much as anyone else who is in the running for it.

"I try to be non-biased when I talk about things like . . . continue reading @ https://sportinglife.ng/gerrard-henderson-deserves-player-of-the-year-award/

(1) (Reply)

Laliga Television Audiences Soar 48 Percent In First Week Back / Newcastle Vs Sheffield - Match Preview, Team News, Lineups, H2H & Match Stats / Matip Out Of Liverpool's Final Seven Games Due To Foot Injury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.