Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Very Easy To Satisfy Customers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Very Easy To Satisfy Customers (258 Views)

OPay Warns Customers Against Cryptocurrency And Virtual Currency Trading / Very Easy Way To Make Legitimate Money Online Totally Risk Free / Easy to use Bluetooth car scanner for error lights. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Very Easy To Satisfy Customers by sochima1989(m): 6:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
Customer satisfaction is now simple to achieve if and only if you are building your strategy around the customers...
I got a call today from my network provider just for a random checkup and also to find out my new taste or desire from them.. All they are simply doing is gathering CUSTOMERS DATA...
Data is everything you need to do a perfect and satisfying job....when I say data I mean..knowing your customers and their deep desires.. If you know this definitely you know what to do...
The next to to analyze data.. the most important part of this is having EXTRA ORDINARY HANDS that will analyse and deliver...
Remember "if you treat your employees well they will treat your business and customers well"

(1) (Reply)

DM Me For Any Referral Earnings You Want / Natural Honey For Sale / 5 Things To Do When Starting An Online Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.