Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others (60386 Views)

Tinubu, Lawan, Zulum, Tambuwal, Others In Borno For Fatima Shettima's Wedding / Staircase Collapsed With Wike, Tambuwal, Others On It At PDP Primaries (Video) / PDP Crisis: Secondus, Wike Clash At BoT Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by SaintLucia: 8:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
Secondus: Chief Obaseki , Bros is on the line. He is not happy.

Obaseki: Oga Wike good afternoon . You see...

Wike: Bia Obaseki. I don't like this thing. They told me you are like this. But I decided to trust you . How can you be playing us like football like this? Are we now waiters and waitresses?

Obaseki: No it's not like that . You see eh. I am trying to remove their roof before I leave.

Wike: Please please please dont tell me that. Is it me you are teaching politics. You are standing us up, keeping us waiting and you are telling me stories. Please..

Obaseki: Bros dont be angry. I cant lie to you , you have been nice to me. Honestly I discussed the idea with Waziri. He said I should set fire there before I.....

Secondus : Chief Obaseki please leave that aside. Oga is not happy . He likes straightforward people. What oga wants to know now is when you are making the announcement. This is not a boys quarter party.

Wike : Look chairman you have to do your job. People are now calling us secondhand party. The last time, you people went and borrowed someone from them , that man from Adamawa. I told you, you didnt listen. Now you have brought this man. And the man is making us look like fools.

Obaseki: Your excellency please give me a little time. I have given you my word. I will move. I just want to ...

Wike: Come chairman , if this man doesn't move this evening I will not allow him move again. This is not right. He cant keep a party waiting . This is not AA. What impression is he creating in the minds of people. He thinks we dont know the game he is paying.

Secondus: Oga I understand. Let's give him till Friday.

Wike : No. You dont understand . He is using us.So if he goes back to APC on Friday what will you tell voters in Benin. To vote Obaseki? What kind of nonsense is this?

Secondus : Chief Obaseki , you see. You know I told you to make it snappy. You see what you have caused. My oga is now shouting on me. You are using us like okrika pant.

Obaseki: No chairman. You see eh. Giadom is our man . We just want to use him and scatter the place. So that they wont have any candidate.

Wike : Look eh this man . What's that your name again?

Secondus : Secondus sir.

Wike : No I mean this Edo man. Stop all this Giadom Giadom. You think those people are fools. Who is Giadom? My friend if you are not serious let us know. I won't allow here stand at the door here and keep looking back like Lot's wife. Which Giadom?

Secondus : Chief Obaseki , please when talking to.oga avoid names like Giadom, Waziri..

Wike : Chairman please don't forget to cross check this man's certificates first before anything. And if he duesnt make that announcement by tomorrow morning the deal is off the table. Let him keep running around like a testicle.

Dr Ugo.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by AntonVince: 8:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
engineerboat:

This is actually fake.

This was NANs executive presenting award to Adam's Adam's oshiomole in 2000

Oh!
I see.
Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by Prettychild(f): 8:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
I don't know why Obaseki is stressing himself over his certificate. The law is trite, with primary school certificate, he is eligible to contest the election. He/his allies should chat me up for better legal advice

1 Like

Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by pharmkolex: 8:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
(smiles)
Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by DexterousOne(m): 8:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
frankmoney:
wike can't do nothing ... You guys overhype him too much ... What will he do ?

After what happened in rivers state

Wike indeed has proven his mettle
Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
Okay. What is the fate of those Edo PDP aspirants that have spent money to develop the party...
Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by SaintLucia: 9:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
Kweensavvy:

I think that certificate ploy was a wrong move...it reminded Buhari of his own case...

Go to Wikipedia American War College, u will see Buhari name among class 1980 alumni. U think a reputable War College in America will award a master degree to someone without any form of certificate. U think say to attained the rank of a Major General in any military institution na bean.

11 Likes

Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by frankmoney(m): 9:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
DexterousOne:

After what happened in rivers state

Wike indeed has proven his mettle
his power is only within rivers state .... And that's it .... someone who couldn't influence tambuwal to even pick the ticket wen the primaries was done in his state .

1 Like

Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by spiralwedge(m): 9:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
Sysdatek:

So he should and go down like Ambode?

History will always remember him for being a strong man

1. You must be from SE. No deep calculations, only emotions to revenge, and no foresight.

2. He isn't going to be a strongman but a fool, because even in PDP, he's still going to have a godfather.

3. He will be disqualified on the same basis he was whipped out of APC. His deflection is only to trouble the polity and he and PDP won't gain much from it

4. Ambode is wise to have gently withdrawn, because he wasn't in control of the grassroot (Same as Obaseki). It is because of his gentle withdrawal that is not making them harass him. He still has the honourable privilege to be appointed somewhere either now or in the next dispensation. That's a good political calculation.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by Beosten(m): 9:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Any möronic donkey still underrating Governor Wike is deliberately fooling his or herself.

Just watch how Wike will deal with the "second-best" Obioma tailor called Oshiomhole.

Edo People, the time has come to chase out Oshiomhole to Kaduna.

What is the outcome of Dubai meeting? Plans of ignoramuses...

1 Like

Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by Trutherme: 9:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
AntonVince:
Enough of the intrigues Obaseki.
Make hay while the sun shines lest your supporters get disenchanted.

Be quiet bro.
Depending on how old your are, there's nothing wrong in erring on the side of caution.

Obaseki is way smarter than Oshiomhole cheesy
Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by israelmao(m): 9:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
In my opinion PDP is not the way to go let Obaseki look for a less popular party because of some uncertainties.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by dejavuh0007(m): 9:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
OP, how can they be meeting in Abuja and at the same time be meeting in Gov Wike's residence?
Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by SaintLucia: 9:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
emmasege:
He doesn't need to submit that certificate. His secondary school testimonial /certificate will just suffice.
U think say na so the thing easy. It's a law. Obaseki was in the system already in 2016, even PDP challenged his qualification then. He can't withdraw any certificate now and present another and moreover u can't have school certificate without WAEC unless you want to tell me that u didn't conclude your secondary in Nigeria.

Can you tell your university that u want to cancel your carry over courses because its has been hindering you from graduating?

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
SaintLucia:
Go to Wikipedia American War College, u will see Buhari name among class 1980 alumni. U think a reputable War College in America will award a master degree to someone without any form of certificate. U think say to attained the rank of a Major General in any military institution na bean.

Okay. He may or may not have a certificate but that wasn't my point.

I meant that the idea of even bringing up a certificate case against Obaseki would remind Buhari that once upon a time, someone did same to him...hence it shouldn't be hard to predict where his sympathy would lie.
Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by ababagaruba: 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
Obaseki seems to be very confused...
Why the unnecessary romance with PDP?, if you really want to join them why not make it fast.
It seems he's forgotten that PDP is an opposition party.
but obaseki is no longer a member of APC or anyone for now
Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by Bimpe29: 9:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
See how useless APC has become?
Governors in opposition are not joining her train rather it's her members (sitting Governors) that are leaving her for opposition, PDP...
Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by Bolognese: 9:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
What will he present when the Original certificate is missing?

Luckydubby7:
Inec chairman just announced school leaving certificate as one of the requirements to contest for governorship position.
So to me Obaseki have no single problem.
Let him just present his ssce certificate.
Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by SaintLucia: 9:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
Kweensavvy:

Okay. He may or may not have a certificate but that wasn't my point.

I meant that the idea of even bringing up a certificate case against Obaseki would remind Buhari that once upon a time, someone did same to him...hence it shouldn't be hard to predict where his sympathy would lie.
Buhari is over qualified. He has more than WAEC. Aside that, the Cambridge university which was in charge of conducting the examination on behalf of Nigeria and few other West African countries confirmed his WAEC certificate as genius. He also had other certificate from UK and India. In fact Buhari, the late Ojukwu and Obasanjo also attended the same military college in India. U can google it on Wikipedia. He's the most qualified among the 2019 aspirants in terms of academic qualification and experience. He has been in the system since Murtala Muhammad, he was also a minister under Obasanjo. He was a former governor of the northeastern region, a former head of state. Atiku had only OND and nothing else.

9 Likes

Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by Jesusloveyou: 9:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
Luckydubby7:
Inec chairman just announced school leaving certificate as one of the requirements to contest for governorship position.
So to me Obaseki have no single problem.
Let him just present his ssce certificate.
hahahahahaha,
That will be a prove that those certificate were actually fake

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by Arewa1408: 9:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
Why the unnecessary romance with PDP?, if you really want to join them why not make it fast.

It is a very very difficult decision. Also, if he is a loyal part man, it's not easy, maybe you are saying that cos its easy for you to just jump around. Also, him moving means a lot of his diehard loyalist will move with him. It's a dicey and difficult situation.
Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by ThatFairGuy: 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Any möronic donkey still underrating Governor Wike is deliberately fooling his or herself.

Just watch how Wike will deal with the "second-best" Obioma tailor called Oshiomhole.

Wike deal with OSHIOMHOLE? Which kind trash be this

7 Likes

Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by Nettybrown(m): 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
All of u shouting "obaseki do quick", do U think its dat easy. Where should they throw the current aspirant under pdp? He can't rush abeg
Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by SaintLucia: 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
Prettychild:
I don't know why Obaseki is stressing himself over his certificate. The law is trite, with primary school certificate, he is eligible to contest the election. He/his allies should chat me up for better legal advice
No na nursery school certificate o
Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by Jesusloveyou: 9:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
Prettychild:
most of you here are kids
Jesusloveyou:
hahahahahaha,
That will be a prove that those certificate were actually fake
Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by perryy(m): 9:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
Globad:
Obaseki's position is not fun at all.

From one godfather to a pantheon of godfathers.

How is he going to address the HSC certificate issue?

Stop being dunmb, HSC like an ICAN intermediate doesn't award certificate but only statement of result acceptable by many universities
Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by djon78(m): 9:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
Bimpe29:
See how useless APC has become?
Governors in opposition are not joining her train rather it's her members (sitting Governors) that are leaving her for opposition, PDP...

That was exactly how PDP imploded In 2014. The exact scenario is playing out.
There house is so much divided.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by gowonmaharajah(m): 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2020
GeniusWeb:
These people just dy play dem selves ni.. Dem dy give themselves pick 2 and general market grin grin
grin
GeniusWeb:
These people just dy play dem selves ni.. Dem dy give themselves pick 2 and general market grin grin
Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by bigtt76(f): 9:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
He needs a wildcard entry (no primaries or challenge from existing members of the party)

Poloyanabo2:
Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by ramatintin(m): 9:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
Kriss216:
Call Wike if you need tutorials on how to defeat godfatherism.

Amala and Ewedu no gree Ambode see Wike number.
funny enough wike answers to a woman n y'all making unnecessary noise

1 Like

Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by SirToby(m): 9:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
JasonScoolari:

Same way Saraki chased Tinubu out of Lagos
Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by gowonmaharajah(m): 9:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
Gforce2015:
Okay. What is the fate of those Edo PDP aspirants that have spent money to develop the party...
they'd all be settled on the long run.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police / With Today's Ruling, Is There Any Hope For Peter Obi At Supreme Court? / Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.