Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others (60394 Views)

Tinubu, Lawan, Zulum, Tambuwal, Others In Borno For Fatima Shettima's Wedding / Staircase Collapsed With Wike, Tambuwal, Others On It At PDP Primaries (Video) / PDP Crisis: Secondus, Wike Clash At BoT Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by loadedvibes: 8:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
Game is still on.. I thought baba would quit with his movements to PDP o.. baba is determined.

Anyway come and buy kids Educational Tablets for your your children to help them stay ahead of their peers view my profile now
Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by ddippset(m): 8:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
cpu2006:
Oshiomole's father is Obaseki shocked shocked
That's Why Oshimole chased him out of APC?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by Bizibi(m): 8:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
Jimasun:

Oshiomole is not responsible for Zamfara.
He was not the one that went to court where APC primary was cancelled. It was Zamfara party members. When the governor was doing like a tingod, you people didn't call him to order
he was partly responsible for zamfara loss,his two legs and hands were inside......
Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by martineverest(m): 8:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
Obaseki seems to be very confused...
Why the unnecessary romance with PDP?, if you really want to join them why not make it fast.
It seems he's forgotten that PDP is an opposition party.
as it is now, obaseki can only become governor easily in PDP..

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by Queenserah26(f): 8:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
We dey wait sad
Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by martineverest(m): 8:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
jlinkd78:
This meeting coming even after Obaseki had a lifeline back to APC sequel to Oshiomole humiliation points to d direction that Obaseki is likely porting to PDP. Obaseki truly is d beautiful bride of Edo politics at d moment and must not make a mess of it. Staying with PDP will definitely be a better option for him cos d intra party crisis of APC is not abetting soon.
if he goes back to APC,Edo people will likely not vote for him....Edo people doesn't want APC again.

9 Likes

Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by martineverest(m): 8:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
seanfer:

No certificate just affidavit available.
what about the university of Ibadan certificate?
Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by asobo: 8:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
Obaseki seems to be very confused...
Why the unnecessary romance with PDP?, if you really want to join them why not make it fast.
It seems he's forgotten that PDP is an opposition party.
You call it unnecessary romance romance. It is your type that will sign an agreement and later on start blaming your management.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by hakeem4(m): 8:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
Why is he still meeting with PDP members? I thought they have cancelled the initial screening and a new one would be organised
Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by frankmoney(m): 8:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Any möronic donkey still underrating Governor Wike is deliberately fooling his or herself.

Just watch how Wike will deal with the "second-best" Obioma tailor called Oshiomhole.

Edo People, the time has come to chase out Oshiomhole to Kaduna.
wike can't do nothing ... You guys overhype him too much ... What will he do ?
Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by Didi2d(m): 8:37pm On Jun 17, 2020
Obaseki is been briefed of the terms and conditions he must follow and observe and after signing to agree on the terms and conditions he will come out and tell us he has decamped to PDP.

Las las he still has a godfather, but this time in PDP. Now tell me who is fooling who?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 17, 2020
Luckydubby7:
Inec chairman just announced school leaving certificate as one of the requirements to contest for governorship position.
So to me Obaseki have no single problem.
Let him just present his ssce certificate.

I think that certificate ploy was a wrong move...it reminded Buhari of his own case...
Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by Intrepid01(m): 8:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
Sometimes I laugh at all these keyboard warriors.

Shouting Obaseki should act fast he doesn’t have time. Many of them have never even voted before, they have no practical experience about politics, yet they will be issuing useless advise and opinion about the actions of real political actors who have probably been in the game before they were born.

Obaseki should do quick....what a useless statement aswear!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by Franklinn1: 8:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
PDP 1-0 APC
Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by emmanuelbrown26: 8:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
This is a man that has balls not all this coward afonjas. I'm enjoying this Edo game, not a tribe without balls, always making noise everywhere

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by engineerboat(m): 8:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
AntonVince:
Enough of the intrigues Obaseki.
Make hay while the sun shines lest your supporters get disenchanted.

Meanwhile, I still can't stop laughing after seeing the pix below.
Politics is indeed the biggest biz in Nigeria.
cheesy cheesy

This is actually fake.

This was NANs executive presenting award to Adam's Adam's oshiomole in 2000
Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by Didi2d(m): 8:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
Obaseki is been briefed of the terms and conditions he must follow and observe and after signing to agree on the terms and conditions he will come out and tell us he has decamped to PDP.

Las las he still has a godfather, but this time in PDP. Now tell me who is fooling who.

I hate people that doesn't appreciate when you assist or render help to them

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by GeniusWeb: 8:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
These people just dy play dem selves ni.. Dem dy give themselves pick 2 and general market grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by MetaPhysical: 8:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
does Obaseki have clout?

Can Obaseki defeat Osho in Edo? The answer is NO. So who does his meeting with Wike and Tambuwal epp?

Mmttcheeew....isekuse!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by spiralwedge(m): 8:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
This man is making a huge political mistake

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by noisy45(m): 8:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
oshosmole will soon be schooled politically
Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by Antoeni(m): 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
Obaseki can hang around like an IDP, he can hide somewhere like a mole, he can remain as a ghost,

Obaseki wont be sworn in as APC Or PDP Governor in December. And in December Oshiomhole will still be APC chairman

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by emmasege: 8:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
Globad:
Obaseki's position is not fun at all.

From one godfather to a pantheon of godfathers.

How is he going to address the HSC certificate issue?

He doesn't need to submit that certificate. His secondary school testimonial /certificate will just suffice.
Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by YoungAncient1: 8:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
Please accept the umbrella, you know say Benin rain dey do one-kain for body.
Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 17, 2020
Luckydubby7:
Inec chairman just announced school leaving certificate as one of the requirements to contest for governorship position.
So to me Obaseki have no single problem.
Let him just present his ssce certificate.

Simple
Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 17, 2020
spiralwedge:
This man is making a huge political mistake

So he should and go down like Ambode?

History will always remember him for being a strong man

1 Like

Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by AntonVince: 8:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
sophirebenitez:

The man presenting the award has a striking resemblance to be Deputy Gov. Shaibu grin

He is.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by Theoarhics: 8:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
I still stand by my word that Edo is not Lagos. We the Edos express loyalty differently without sentiment and with great objectivism unlike the yorubas that would eat shit of there masters just to show respect. I love Obaseki. He has fought a good fight even if he would loose. Oba ghatorkpehe....ise

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by dododawa1: 8:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
Woke will shout in MORNING and met them in NIGHT, Nigerians be wise.
Re: Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others by Badonasty(m): 8:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
Wike Dey demolish people source of livelihood upandan Dey disgrace people going to work but see him junketing around...walahi Nigerian constitution is not worth the paper it’s written on

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe / 2023 Presidential: Peter Obi Floors Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso In Anambra / #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.