Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,510 members, 7,836,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu (43320 Views)

Jim Obazee Requests Over N2 Billion From CBN Governor, Officials Concerned / Jim Obazee Uncovers Fresh N3trillion COVID Loans & Others Mismanaged By Emefiele / Oshiomhole’s Camp Switches Support From Ize-iyamu To Obazee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 11:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ejemehn:

This can never happen in ala igbo...yen yen yen yen yen....

The supreme court governor in imo is what?

Mtscheeeew
e can not happened in ala igbo
Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 11:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
Edosir:
Watch how we deal with the drug baron cum polithiefcian
na mouth u get.
Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 11:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
seanfer:

But Late Abba Kyari from Borno install Imo state Governor. Or Imo is Ala Hausa?
Na lie full ur mouth
Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by hopexter(m): 11:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:
no cuss fall on me bt d one on u is permament

What about Ayelala wey go dey on top your generation from Midnight henceforth angry lipsrsealed cry
Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by naijaman2225(m): 11:47pm On Jun 17, 2020
ramatintin:
mind the way u talk about the oba of Benin before u incurred curses

WHY BOTHER WITH HIM? THEY ONLY HAVE WARRANT CHIEFS IN THE EAST.
Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by Dansuqi: 11:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
Theoarhics:
Osaro was never a contender. He doesnt have supporters more than a few in oredo lg. He was just there to make name.

Hes a boy to ize iyamu.am sure pastor bought the form for him
Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by naijaman2225(m): 11:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
Godsonjolly:
. They don't have sense. 25m wasted. There's a man who's sponsoring POI and Obazee. The man is the one who's going to pay for POI campaign. He even gave oshio .......... I can't leak some info b4 they start to look for me. I'm still young, I never marry grin

YOU HAVE TRIED. WE ALL KNOW HIM.
Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by Dansuqi: 11:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
Godsonjolly:
. They don't have sense. 25m wasted. There's a man who's sponsoring POI and Obazee. The man is the one who's going to pay for POI campaign. He even gave oshio .......... I can't leak some info b4 they start to look for me. I'm still young, I never marry grin

Odubu will be the candidate
Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by Dareal90s(m): 12:19am On Jun 18, 2020
emmanuelbrown26:

We fought bcs we are warriors, we don't chicken out, is not in our DNA. We are not cowards, even if u are a giant we will fight unlike one useless tribe that always chicken out when occasion arises.
We are brave, we fear no foes. Listen bro if afonja fight what we fought believe me, afonjas we will be wipe out under the surface of the earth.
Till eternity I'm always proud of our fallen heroes in the warfare, may their souls rest in perfect peace. Cowards and backstabers that's what afonjas are known for.
HV u forgotten when IBB said that if he is sleeping and they wake him up that Afonjas are beating the drum of war, he will quickly go back to sleep. HV u asked yourself why he said so?
But its in ur DNA to always run out of the country when there's a fight, ur grandfather nd Ojukwu ran outta d country, Ur brother Nnamdi run to Ghana. Why do u love running? The only tribe in Nigeria that always run out of d country whenever there's a fight. Even na Yoruba's man lead ur stupid Biafra war, Fulani rapped ur mothers like dogs nd d hefty brave Biafra soldiers remaining ran to Cameroon. Many jokes on u guys, shame.

Its only d flat heads that heard IBB call Yoruba's cowards, how far about how Obasanjo always fxxck u guys?

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by osazsky(m): 12:24am On Jun 18, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
Obazee was reputed to be a strong contender, with this development the future looks bleak for obaseki.
even if obaseki doesn't win atleast he fought..at the end we all smile home 1_1 oshomole removes obaseki..as governon.. obaseki removes oshomole.as national chairman. over here in the south south we are fighters ...we will nerver trek because someone imposed it on us cant say same for the afonja Ambode cawards..imagine oshiomole will just wake up and tell all of us in edo to start trekking to work nerver...he may be lynched .nor b bullet .forget that thing

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by emmanuelbrown26: 12:27am On Jun 18, 2020
Dareal90s:

But its in ur DNA to always run out of the country when there's a fight, ur grandfather nd Ojukwu ran outta d country, Ur brother Nnamdi run to Ghana. Why do u love running? The only tribe in Nigeria that always run out of d country whenever there's a fight. Even na Yoruba's man lead ur stupid Biafra war, Fulani rapped ur mothers like dogs nd d hefty brave Biafra soldiers remaining ran to Cameroon. Many jokes on u guys, shame.

Its only d flat heads that heard IBB call Yoruba's cowards, how far about how Obasanjo always fxxck u guys?
What matters most is that we fought, whether we won or not is a different case. Let afonjas beat drum of war and see if they will be taken seriously. Try and see na. U guys were their when kwara conquered your land.
Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by osazsky(m): 12:31am On Jun 18, 2020
Dareal90s:

But its in ur DNA to always run out of the country when there's a fight, ur grandfather nd Ojukwu ran outta d country, Ur brother Nnamdi run to Ghana. Why do u love running? The only tribe in Nigeria that always run out of d country whenever there's a fight. Even na Yoruba's man lead ur stupid Biafra war, Fulani rapped ur mothers like dogs nd td hefty brave Biafra soldiers remaining ran to Cameroon. Many jokes on u guys, shame.

it is a fact yoruba are carward where I served in the west I saw a crowd two afonja where shouting I will kill u..who u be...file file...with no exchange of blows ..as a southern I looked at them..i saw broken bottle and sticks..planks on the floor..and none of then used it I just hiss and left the crowd I said all this ones nor serious y the wailing and shouting when one innocent plank is on the floor looking at u. Spits..nobody can tell me to trek to work god forbid..sanwolu and Tinubu should come to Benin to try it and wait for a mob
Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by enirock(m): 12:31am On Jun 18, 2020
Dareal90s:

The fact that you are trying to prove a point, should not make you glorify the atrocities of another thereby promoting/supporting evil. Rapping their mothers, what does it prove May God not allow us/u experience war.
Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by osazsky(m): 12:38am On Jun 18, 2020
Ambode is funny..so someone will just tell him to step down he will just say yes sir..tomorrow I will leave to my village . ..without scattering the Lagos house of assembly.. without fighting nariona apc bodies or bribing people to cause confusion in the party without going to courts..without calling dangote ..el rufus Sanusi Oba of Benin this is the definition of cowardice he was nerver a governor so doesn't know the powers of a serving governon.yes u can take it to the bank...obaseki single handedly removes oshiomole as party national chairman on the 14th of June 2020.he didn't even allow him complete 2 years in office we are the Benin's we own the land
Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by Nobody: 1:53am On Jun 18, 2020
Way to go
4+0= IZE IYAMU
Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by Clickairtravels: 1:56am On Jun 18, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Now btw Odubu and POI. Edo is and will be of APC.

WE'RE YOUR NIGHTMARE cool

How do you define a coward please? Someone that deals with issues SENSITIVELY right? Someone that knows when to fight and when not? Someone that previews nemesis of his act before decision. SMH.
What would you now called that of Ojukwu who dressed like a woman, ran and leave his people to suffer defeat during civil war?
What would you call that of Nnamdi Kanu who ran into exile and couldn't even come to the zoo to witness his parent's burial?

Those who fought and run away today lives to fight another day.. This is called power play.. Big boys thing.. Word of wisdom hidden from novice.
Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by OVB123: 3:58am On Jun 18, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Edo pple no get shame.
Tinubu afonja dey remote dem lyk toys.
Hw can Tinubu talk who can b governor in biniland?
D Oba na decoration.
Dis can Neva happened in ala Igbo

Tufiakwa.
Na ur father, nahim nor get shame, u dey call ur tribe superior tribe? where u dey when dem tay ring imo state 4 APC? Abi ur eyes no c wetin happen? 4 to mention oba of benin join nam, show say u b ozwour. WA GBEE OOO......
Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by OVB123: 4:17am On Jun 18, 2020
Dansuqi:

They are just acting script to reduced the tension generated as a result of court judgement suspending the national chairman of the party, very soon it will b d turn of Ize-Iyamu to b disqualified because his defection to APC is subject to litigation at the high court in Benin City.
Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by paradigmshift(m): 5:02am On Jun 18, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:
taa gbafuo
Oshiomole hv put Oba 4 pocket

Just like they put your brain for hanger
Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by blakkydikky(m): 6:27am On Jun 18, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Edo pple no get shame.
D Oba na decoration.

Tufiakwa.
Shut up your gutter mouth,no be ordinary that boy wey dey talk like slowpoke, Nnamdi Kanu dey remote you people from East?
Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by AreaFada2: 6:41am On Jun 18, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Edo pple no get shame.
D Oba na decoration.

Tufiakwa.
The same Ala Igbo where they used a serving governor Ngige wear only pant to swear allegiance oath at Okija shrine? grin

And them come kidnap am for govt house like an ordinary trader at Iweka Road. grin cheesy
And the same Ngige is repping Ala Igbo at FEC as we speak. grin

Oh boy, people in glass house should not be throwing stones o.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by Bundaweber: 7:18am On Jun 18, 2020
Godsonjolly:

is it captain?
Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:35am On Jun 18, 2020
There will be no primary election in Edo state as the two candidates will step down for iyamu knowing that obaseki will never grant permission for crowd sighting covid19 as excuse.
Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by Posa: 7:40am On Jun 18, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
Obazee was reputed to be a strong contender, with this development the future looks bleak for obaseki.

Strong conten what?
Do you know his political history in Edo State?
The highest political office he has ever held is his tenure as Oredo Local Government Area and he didn’t even complete it as he was suspended along side three others by Same Oshiomhole in 2016. Obazee na Small Pikin for Edo politics, Capt. Hosa only bought that form worth 22.5m for him to disrupt proceedings and they had planned dumping Ize-Iyamu for him but they already had a rethink, the reason he is stepping down
Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by Dareal90s(m): 7:45am On Jun 18, 2020
emmanuelbrown26:

What matters most is that we fought, whether we won or not is a different case. Let afonjas beat drum of war and see if they will be taken seriously. Try and see na. U guys were their when kwara conquered your land.
Who did u fight with, how many Yoruba's or Hausa did u kill? Stay there dey fool yourself. Naija soldiers massacred your people, can u fight?
Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by Posa: 7:46am On Jun 18, 2020
Dansuqi:

Lol
Boy ke
Ize-Iyamu kor
I doubt if they have ever had a close communication
Capt. ... bought the form for Obazee
Don’t ask me how I knew, just take it hook..
Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by Dareal90s(m): 7:47am On Jun 18, 2020
osazsky:
it is a fact yoruba are carward where I served in the west I saw a crowd two afonja where shouting I will kill u..who u be...file file...with no exchange of blows ..as a southern I looked at them..i saw broken bottle and sticks..planks on the floor..and none of then used it I just hiss and left the crowd I said all this ones nor serious y the wailing and shouting when one innocent plank is on the floor looking at u. Spits..nobody can tell me to trek to work god forbid..sanwolu and Tinubu should come to Benin to try it and wait for a mob
Yoruba's can be carward grin

Ordinary agbero will beat u nd collect tax from u, ask ur brothers here in Lagos, if dem born them well not to pay agbero.

You really served in the West, a graduate that can't spell coward correctly. U better stay in ur gully erosion region nd don't try come here coz ordinary Yoruba's girl will deal with u.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by Dareal90s(m): 7:48am On Jun 18, 2020
enirock:

The fact that you are trying to prove a point, should not make you glorify the atrocities of another thereby promoting/supporting evil. Rapping their mothers, what does it prove May God not allow us/u experience war.
Not glorifying it, he wants to hear about his history nd that I have told him.
Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by wink2015(m): 7:52am On Jun 18, 2020
Jerrosky1986:
Obudu is next to step down

There is a point of Correction here !

The name is not OBUDU

It is Dr. Pius Odubu.

He was the former deputy governor of Edo state under the Oshiomole Administration.

You want to call him OBUDU cattle ranch in Cross River state !

HABA !
Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by Godsonjolly: 8:16am On Jun 18, 2020
naijaman2225:

YOU HAVE TRIED. WE ALL KNOW HIM.
grin this got me laughing grin who do you think is the man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edo Election Results: Obaseki Leads In 5 LGAs / Orji Uzor Kalu With His Wife & Two Younger Daughters (Photos) / Video Of Illegal Gold Mining In Kano Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.