Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu (43323 Views)

Jim Obazee Requests Over N2 Billion From CBN Governor, Officials Concerned / Jim Obazee Uncovers Fresh N3trillion COVID Loans & Others Mismanaged By Emefiele / Oshiomhole’s Camp Switches Support From Ize-iyamu To Obazee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by ezigr8(m): 8:40am On Jun 18, 2020
Politics........
Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by Ayed44: 8:43am On Jun 18, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
Anytime any day, I prefer afonja Tinubu to thuggish wike. Deal with it

As for me, super ungrateful Obaseki must not comeback for a second term at all cost.

I pray he decamps to PDP, and for desperate PDP to make him thier flag bearer

Praying silently
please how is Obaseki ungrateful?
Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by ezigr8(m): 8:43am On Jun 18, 2020
[quote author=martineverest post=90782305]lol....be fooling yourself

Edo APC chairman is a strong supporter of obaseki..he will never allow iyamu to win it..they will conspire to make another candidate clinch that position

He can't do that as a state party chairman, he has image to protect as well as ambition. Hence he will just need to sit @the fence and pipe low
Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:30am On Jun 18, 2020
Ayed44:
please how is Obaseki ungrateful?
By refusing and resisting the inauguration of 14 house members simply because he wants to highjack control at all cost, thereby denying legislative representation of the affected members constituents.

I know you cannot reply again

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:31am On Jun 18, 2020
enirock:

On what grounds so you tag him ungrateful
By refusing and resisting the inauguration of 14 house members simply because he wants to highjack control at all cost, thereby denying legislative representation of the affected members constituents.

I know you cannot reply again
Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by BotafogoJunior(m): 9:45am On Jun 18, 2020
Dcaliphate:
It's my birthday today June 17th please show some love
which stupid love,its your birthday and wetin come happen?
Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 18, 2020
Ghostmode2two:

Compensation awaits him
what compensation are you his PA?
Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by emmanuelbrown26: 10:48am On Jun 18, 2020
Dareal90s:

Who did u fight with, how many Yoruba's or Hausa did u kill? Stay there dey fool yourself. Naija soldiers massacred your people, can u fight?
Go and read the history of the civil war, u can never intimidate an Easterner that's for sure. Problem with most afonjas is that, they don't travel, like a saying goes " travel and see" when u travel and come back u will know that afonjas are cowards and they all know it, an afonja that cannot talk in an open confrontation until he sees his kinsmen
Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:22pm On Jun 18, 2020
Possiblegee:
what compensation are you his PA?

You are looking at politics from the outside. The compensation will come as a political appointment.
Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ghostmode2two:

You are looking at politics from the outside. The compensation will come as a political appointment.
political appointment my ass

Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by Dareal90s(m): 12:49pm On Jun 18, 2020
emmanuelbrown26:

Go and read the history of the civil war, u can never intimidate an Easterner that's for sure. Problem with most afonjas is that, they don't travel, like a saying goes " travel and see" when u travel and come back u will know that afonjas are cowards and they all know it, an afonja that cannot talk in an open confrontation until he sees his kinsmen
Lol, u know u ar fooling yourself, Yoruba's are the most educated nd most exposed, name one country in the whole world that u won't see Yoruba's, you guys just started travelling. Moreover, we don't travel to barren land, we travel to places that are better than us not places where their citizens moves in droves to Yoruba land.

There is nothing useful in Igbo land that is why every Igbo man dream is to travel to Yoruba land.

And for history, you can never know history like the Yoruba's coz we are the one dat teach you people after the civil war, we called u to come back to naija, we house u, we feed u, that's where the word Nyamiri came from coz u ar always begging for food and water. You ingrates

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by Charly68: 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
The real party men that built APC in Edo are determined to retake the mandate they gave to their ungracious Governor.... They know the routes ,the game ,the joker,the gimmicks to win the battle. Giving the battom to the astute grass root potical mobilizer is the key to win the state without tears. The battle for Edo is a battle for 2023 presidential election ..many party leaders will soon relocate to the state to plot for the victory of their parties.
Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by emmanuelbrown26: 1:21pm On Jun 18, 2020
Dareal90s:

Lol, u know u ar fooling yourself, Yoruba's are the most educated nd most exposed, name one country in the whole world that u won't see Yoruba's, you guys just started travelling. Moreover, we don't travel to barren land, we travel to places that are better than us not places where their citizens moves in droves to Yoruba land.

There is nothing useful in Igbo land that is why every Igbo man dream is to travel to Yoruba land.

And for history, you can never know history like the Yoruba's coz we are the one dat teach you people after the civil war, we called u to come back to naija, we house u, we feed u, that's where the word Nyamiri came from coz u ar always begging for food and water. You ingrates
Lolsss, I expected u to counter my illustration, but u ended up yabbing yourself and afonjas. I can beat my chest and I said we are proud of the war. U can't just push am Igbo man around, but afonjas just small talk they will start peeing in their panties.
Remember I said on this forum that I have friends across the federation. I volunteered for 8_9 good months, we handled issues across. Whenever we are handling afonjas issues, mehnnn their case was always different from the complainant. I don't want to go further
Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by Dareal90s(m): 2:56pm On Jun 18, 2020
emmanuelbrown26:

Lolsss, I expected u to counter my illustration, but u ended up yabbing yourself and afonjas. I can beat my chest and I said we are proud of the war. U can't just push am Igbo man around, but afonjas just small talk they will start peeing in their panties.
Remember I said on this forum that I have friends across the federation. I volunteered for 8_9 good months, we handled issues across. Whenever we are handling afonjas issues, mehnnn their case was always different from the complainant. I don't want to go further
You keep dribbling yourself, the last time I checked afonjas chased you on the street of Lagos, stopping you from voting which is your right, what did u do abt that? Nothing but beating chest up nd down, am yet to see an Igbo beat a Yoruba yet you come here making noise, you dare fight a Yoruba? You wan die be that nd you knw it.

Talking of those pissing in their pants reminds me of Biafra online soldiers BSS, where are they now after swimming in potopotor?

The whole country laughs at you when they see u run your mouth, a Yoruba soldier I met said Igbo's are our gf, we fuxxck dem anyhow nd that's true.

Let's call for a fight now you will see them running to other countries, cowards, it runs in ur blood.

Also reminds me of your formidable and brave Igbo brothers that travelled to China, ordinary small Chinese police boys seized their passports and make them sleep in d street, who came to rescue them? A Yoruba man, you see you guys are cowards both home and abroad.
Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by emmanuelbrown26: 4:20pm On Jun 18, 2020
Dareal90s:

You keep dribbling yourself, the last time I checked afonjas chased you on the street of Lagos, stopping you from voting which is your right, what did u do abt that? Nothing but beating chest up nd down, am yet to see an Igbo beat a Yoruba yet you come here making noise, you dare fight a Yoruba? You wan die be that nd you knw it.

Talking of those pissing in their pants reminds me of Biafra online soldiers BSS, where are they now after swimming in potopotor?

The whole country laughs at you when they see u run your mouth, a Yoruba soldier I met said Igbo's are our gf, we fuxxck dem anyhow nd that's true.

Let's call for a fight now you will see them running to other countries, cowards, it runs in ur blood.

Also reminds me of your formidable and brave Igbo brothers that travelled to China, ordinary small Chinese police boys seized their passports and make them sleep in d street, who came to rescue them? A Yoruba man, you see you guys are cowards both home and abroad.
Lolsss, see this one. Who was the army General that cried like a baby.
Former Ogun State Leader, Gen. Diya Cries Before Abacha - The Leaked Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=yVNu77xRr9k
Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by kafeii123: 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2020
emmanuelbrown26:

and @Dareal90s
You two need to stop this chicken fight you're at ..... You need to direct your animosties towards the people who left you with no better use for your time than squabbling
Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by emmanuelbrown26: 6:51pm On Jun 18, 2020
kafeii123:

and @Dareal90s
You two need to stop this chicken fight you're at ..... You need to direct your animosties towards the people who left you with no better use for your time than squabbling
Lolss baba no mind me jare, If I'm trading i always like to find trouble, mostly from Afonja people. I'm just chilling out with my very good and partner an Afonja.
Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by Dareal90s(m): 6:53pm On Jun 18, 2020
kafeii123:

and @Dareal90s
Its fun, nothing else. We live fine among ourself
Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by Dareal90s(m): 6:59pm On Jun 18, 2020
emmanuelbrown26:

What is wrong in u doing what ur boss doesn't like nd asking for forgiveness? He knws he is wrong hence the scene. At least he didn't run out of the country like one general that abandoned a whole tribe to suffer.
Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by emmanuelbrown26: 7:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
Dareal90s:

What is wrong in u doing what ur boss doesn't like nd asking for forgiveness? He knws he is wrong hence the scene. At least he didn't run out of the country like one general that abandoned a whole tribe to suffer.
Welcome back afonja the coward, welcome back afonjas the backstaber, welcome back afonja.
Hope u watched the video, one problem I have with afonjas the ability to accept their fault, always feeling blameless. That was a sign of cowardice. Let me give u an example, during my volunteering period, a complainant came to us, after making her statement, so a message was sent to one afonja guy like that who was forming "Nothing dey happen", so he didn't honour the invitation, it was when I was sent to go and get the idiot. The afonja guy started melting, just only me, he felt that we will jail him but the invitation was just to hear his own side of the complain.
How can an army general, SEE TO BE A GENERAL U MIGHT HV ENCOUNTERED DEATH SEVERAL TIMES, NO MATTER WHAT IT WAS NOT JUSTIFIABLE TO BE CRYING LIKE A BABY, EVEN MY LITTLE BABY GIRL NEVER CRY THE AFONJA GENERAL
Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by Dareal90s(m): 7:13pm On Jun 18, 2020
emmanuelbrown26:

Welcome back afonja the coward, welcome back afonjas the backstaber, welcome back afonja.
Hope u watched the video, one problem I have with afonjas the ability to accept their fault, always feeling blameless. That was a sign of cowardice. Let me give u an example, during my volunteering period, a complainant came to us, after making her statement, so a message was sent to one afonja guy like that who was forming "Nothing dey happen", so he didn't honour the invitation, it was when I was sent to go and get the idiot. The afonja guy started melting, just only me, he felt that we will jail him but the invitation was just to hear his own side of the complain.
How can an army general, SEE TO BE A GENERAL U MIGHT HV ENCOUNTERED DEATH SEVERAL TIMES, NO MATTER WHAT IT WAS NOT JUSTIFIABLE TO BE CRYING LIKE A BABY, EVEN MY LITTLE BABY GIRL NEVER CRY THE AFONJA GENERAL
Seems an afonja once raped ur mom, nd u sure say na d afonja guy melt no be you? We will always stab u in d back, front nd side coz we no b mate. U want Yoruba's to dey babysit you bah?

Nd who told u d guy is afraid of death? Now d guy is alive nd his family living large, where is Abacha today nd dat coward Ojukwu? Thank God d afonja general was pleading with a northerner nd not a flatheader u for feel like u don win an award.
Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by kafeii123: 7:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
Dareal90s:

Its fun, nothing else. We live fine among ourself

Okay then...make una dey enjoy una banter then...
Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by 7lives: 8:03pm On Jun 18, 2020
Clickairtravels:

Those who fought and run away today lives to fight another day.. This is called power play.. Big boys thing.. Word of wisdom hidden from novice.

Na true, especially that brave general who played baba ijebu with 3 million lives, and still fled the war zone dressed like a woman.
Ogbon just agbara lo, brain pass power.
This is why white man devoted his time to development of arms and armunition.
Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by 7lives: 8:10pm On Jun 18, 2020
emmanuelbrown26:

So the ones who were made to hide under their beds in Lagos are not Cameroonians, they are Igbos.
I watched it live on the day of election and after the election.
Empty barrels, enu o se jor.
Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by 7lives: 8:12pm On Jun 18, 2020
Dareal90s:

CHAI.
Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by 7lives: 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
emmanuelbrown26:

Then stop moaning about genocide, after all you are proud of the 3 million collateral damages.
Shior.
Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by PremierGuy(m): 8:27pm On Jun 18, 2020
Nothing is ever straight forward in Nigeria. We have a way of making simple things so complicated
Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by oyatz(m): 10:33pm On Jun 18, 2020
All these politicians are Edo people and none of all these concern Tinubu in anyway.

OkpaAkuEriEri:
Edo pple no get shame.
Tinubu afonja dey remote dem lyk toys.
Hw can Tinubu talk who can b governor in biniland?
D Oba na decoration.
Dis can Neva happened in ala Igbo

Tufiakwa.
Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by Dcaliphate(m): 10:40pm On Jun 18, 2020
BotafogoJunior:
which stupid love,its your birthday and wetin come happen?
grin sad bastard, grab a cold bottle of beer and get some sleep
Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by emmanuelbrown26: 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2020
7lives:

Then stop moaning about genocide, after all you are proud of the 3 million collateral damages.
Shior.
If afonjas venture into any war, believe me they will all die. For IBB to say that "if he is sleeping and they wake him up that afonjas are beating the drum of war, he will jejely go back to sleep".
No bi me talk am ohhhh, Mak una go meet IBB and ask him why he said so
Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by emmanuelbrown26: 11:03pm On Jun 18, 2020
Dareal90s:

Seems an afonja once raped ur mom, nd u sure say na d afonja guy melt no be you? We will always stab u in d back, front nd side coz we no b mate. U want Yoruba's to dey babysit you bah?

Nd who told u d guy is afraid of death? Now d guy is alive nd his family living large, where is Abacha today nd dat coward Ojukwu? Thank God d afonja general was pleading with a northerner nd not a flatheader u for feel like u don win an award.
Lolsss, Your first line/paragraph has shown that indeed u an afonja, u guys are mouthed, u guys can cause like kilode. Just ordinary argument u have started causing. If u a rapist I'm not, if afonjas are rapist we are not. We don't rape women, we value and cherish our women. So if u want deviate from the bone of contention to raping, believe me I will handle u with enough evidence, remember I said I was a volunteered for 8_9 months and I was fully active in the know-how.
Re: Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu by BotafogoJunior(m): 11:04pm On Jun 18, 2020
Dcaliphate:

grin sad bastard, grab a cold bottle of beer and get some sleep
fellow bastard,i ask again.....it is your miserable birthday and so what,useless set of people who are too superficial.....you only need love on your miserable birthday, and not everyday........ewu!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' / Minimum Wage: Faces Of Governors That Have Refused To Pay - Gazette (Photo) / Hadiza Shagari Dies Of COVID-19 Complications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.