Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

NNPC Begins Crude Oil Exploration In 11 LGAs In Niger, Kwara, Kogi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Begins Crude Oil Exploration In 11 LGAs In Niger, Kwara, Kogi (37332 Views)

NNPC Begins Oil Production In Madu Field / Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far / Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Begins Crude Oil Exploration In 11 LGAs In Niger, Kwara, Kogi by jcross19: 10:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
Enugupikin:

Same thing was said of coal..today is useless esp in Nigeria... Renewable energy is coming faster
some years back I was saying all that until I begin to make some research about this electric vehicle and all solar energy cars can never be matched with this normal vehicles and how to charge this electric motors is another disadvantage is most countries even in UK and USA still electric is not making sense. so you tell me rolls Royce will change electric for you? ahahahah I laugh.
Re: NNPC Begins Crude Oil Exploration In 11 LGAs In Niger, Kwara, Kogi by AKzee(m): 10:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
Audio exploration.
Re: NNPC Begins Crude Oil Exploration In 11 LGAs In Niger, Kwara, Kogi by 4t4th(m): 10:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
Juliusmalema:
What happened to Bauchi and Gombe oil discovery?

Re: NNPC Begins Crude Oil Exploration In 11 LGAs In Niger, Kwara, Kogi by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
eagleu:

Those are reserved for the time when the oyel from the south is gone, and Arewa republic is in effect.

By then crude oil will be by 1 get two free cool
Re: NNPC Begins Crude Oil Exploration In 11 LGAs In Niger, Kwara, Kogi by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
Modikko:
Sorry for your pain

Lol. I'm not in any pain bro. I just stated the fact.
Re: NNPC Begins Crude Oil Exploration In 11 LGAs In Niger, Kwara, Kogi by CsRockefeller(m): 10:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
Corporate2020:

Go and return your Primary School certificate because my neighbor's primary two son knows better than the rubbish you posted here

You see why I ignored you one certain day? You are an ignoramus.

Empty vessel.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Begins Crude Oil Exploration In 11 LGAs In Niger, Kwara, Kogi by hennylove(f): 10:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
Another waste of resources. The Nigerian side of the Chad basin is the most promising in oil reserves but not fully matured. All the other exploration are for research only.
Re: NNPC Begins Crude Oil Exploration In 11 LGAs In Niger, Kwara, Kogi by NaijadrivaCars: 10:16pm On Jun 17, 2020

Dem wan get oyel by force.
Re: NNPC Begins Crude Oil Exploration In 11 LGAs In Niger, Kwara, Kogi by T4kbaba(m): 10:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nbote:
Exploration doesn't mean dey have found oil... It means dey are LOOKING for it

Stop exposing ur ignorance and stupidity on a public forum. If u had any primary education, U wouldn't b embarassing urself and ur family here
You are very brilliant. Do not mind the guy!
Re: NNPC Begins Crude Oil Exploration In 11 LGAs In Niger, Kwara, Kogi by Modikko(m): 10:19pm On Jun 17, 2020
Your fact is biased. So not a fact
Meninmen:

Lol. I'm not in any pain bro. I just stated the fact.
Re: NNPC Begins Crude Oil Exploration In 11 LGAs In Niger, Kwara, Kogi by schoolmaster: 10:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
Efforts still on new oil wells. Where them go sell am? When about 50 cargoes is yet to be sold bc of the glut caused by corona virus
Re: NNPC Begins Crude Oil Exploration In 11 LGAs In Niger, Kwara, Kogi by Decryptor(m): 10:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
Buhari wants to waste money again!

The North is desperate to find oil so they can secede out of Nigeria. They explored Kastina, they found nothing, Borno/Chad Basin...nothing, noe Niger, Kogi and they will still FIND NOTHING! Instead of harnessing the potentials of renewable energy which developed economies are diverting to, they are looking for oil that will become obsolete by next decade.

Mumu people Wey think say dem smart. undecided
Re: NNPC Begins Crude Oil Exploration In 11 LGAs In Niger, Kwara, Kogi by mikaelzX(m): 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
hennylove:
Another waste of resources. The Nigerian side of the Chad basin is the most promising in oil reserves but not fully matured. All the other exploration are for research only.
Are you a petroleum explorationist?
Please throw more light on your knowledge of the Chad basin, as the most promising in oil reserves, and why it's not fully matured.
Re: NNPC Begins Crude Oil Exploration In 11 LGAs In Niger, Kwara, Kogi by Nairalandmonika: 10:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
jcross19:
oil can never be useless!!
Max 50yrs from now oil will be useless
Re: NNPC Begins Crude Oil Exploration In 11 LGAs In Niger, Kwara, Kogi by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Max 50yrs from now oil will be useless

What 50 years?

10 years oil is gone. Do those useless government bastards even read the news coming out of western world?

grin those goats have no fuvcking idea what's coming.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Begins Crude Oil Exploration In 11 LGAs In Niger, Kwara, Kogi by vRendoh(m): 10:37pm On Jun 17, 2020
Only lazy maggots still search for oil with hard currency. Everything is going green
Re: NNPC Begins Crude Oil Exploration In 11 LGAs In Niger, Kwara, Kogi by Nairalandmonika: 10:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
jcross19:
some years back I was saying all that until I begin to make some research about this electric vehicle and all solar energy cars can never be matched with this normal vehicles and how to charge this electric motors is another disadvantage is most countries even in UK and USA still electric is not making sense. so you tell me rolls Royce will change electric for you? ahahahah I laugh.
Oil will be useless thats for sure, it's a slow nd gradual process but with time it definitely will be useless.
How do u mean electric cars cannot match normal cars. In what way. Have u seen or read about any of the Tesla products. Do u even know most cars are now hybrid.
Re: NNPC Begins Crude Oil Exploration In 11 LGAs In Niger, Kwara, Kogi by Oluwafhemmi10: 10:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
When countries are diversifying away from oil and going into tech and agriculture, that's when we are exerting more pressure by using borrowed fund and scarce resource to look for it...Only God can save us from the spirit of misplaced priority.
Re: NNPC Begins Crude Oil Exploration In 11 LGAs In Niger, Kwara, Kogi by Nairalandmonika: 10:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
brudiga:

What 50 years?

10 years oil is gone. Do those useless government bastards even read the news coming out of western world?

grin those goats have no fuvcking idea what's coming.
Nah, 10 yrs is too early.
Re: NNPC Begins Crude Oil Exploration In 11 LGAs In Niger, Kwara, Kogi by Generalgoshen: 10:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
vanunu:
A company has discovered how to make a battery to have a life span of 16 years.
please call me 08039335877,I want to know about this
Re: NNPC Begins Crude Oil Exploration In 11 LGAs In Niger, Kwara, Kogi by One4me: 11:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ayo8:
When will they discover the huge oil reserve in sokoto?? .. bunch of nitwits

That is why he first ensured that all critical positions in the NNPC and Security apparatus, were in the hands of Northerners so that no one can challenge his excessive and open Nepotism.
The amount of money this lifeless one has wasted in the last four years trying to find oil which does not exists in the North, is enough to build One Ultra Modern Hospital in each Local Govt Area in Nigeria, l am talking about billions of dollars, so much so the World Bank was alarmed at the wastage!....... Yet he keeps on junketting abroad for health treament.

He is so desperate to put the Nort ahead of the South, directing all the resources taken from the South and External Contributors, to the North only.
This deaf Jibrin will go into History as the worst, most Nepotistic and evil President Nigeria ever had.
Electing him` will enter the Guiness Book of records as the greatest Mistake and Scam of the century.
May he rot in hell, l hope Covid will please come to our rescue, once again.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Begins Crude Oil Exploration In 11 LGAs In Niger, Kwara, Kogi by One4me: 11:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Oil will be useless thats for sure, it's a slow nd gradual process but with time it definitely will be useless.
How do u mean electric cars cannot match normal cars. In what way. Have u seen or read about any of the Tesla products. Do u even know most cars are now hybrid.

Hybrid cars ARE NOT Electric cars per se, they are a combination of Electric and Petrol Engine.
They are actually Petrol Engine cars in the main but they use Electric for cerain functions, like Ignition, holding Power at standstill, etc.
Most Hybrids will revert to Petrol function was the Speed is greater than say 30Km/hr and most o fus dont drive that slow, even if we are just going to drop children at school. grin

For now, Electric Cars are just too expensive, to make it an option or alternative to Petrol Engine.
The Cheapest Telsa Electric costs over $60,000, when a Petrol car of the same "value" costs less than $30,000!
The biggest problem of Electric Car is Power Storage (Batteries), same problem with using Solar Power.
Batteries are not yet reliable, have limited Capacity and for now too expensive to produce.
Re: NNPC Begins Crude Oil Exploration In 11 LGAs In Niger, Kwara, Kogi by Ogbuu101: 12:01am On Jun 18, 2020
Juliusmalema:
What happened to Bauchi and Gombe oil discovery?

Groundnut oil
Re: NNPC Begins Crude Oil Exploration In 11 LGAs In Niger, Kwara, Kogi by Staphylococcus: 12:01am On Jun 18, 2020
Lee84:
The North doesn't have the potentials for Hydrocarbon accumulation. This is wastage of resources.

And what terrain do you find it Saudi, Kuwait, Qatar, USA, Oman and Libya.

Their are high chances of discovering a large reserve in the North if work it's done. Large reserves are a norm to such terrain.
Re: NNPC Begins Crude Oil Exploration In 11 LGAs In Niger, Kwara, Kogi by showafrica(m): 12:11am On Jun 18, 2020
Ayo8:
When will they discover the huge oil reserve in sokoto?? .. bunch of nitwits

Correction... They are bunch of useless nitwits. Just add 'Useless'
Re: NNPC Begins Crude Oil Exploration In 11 LGAs In Niger, Kwara, Kogi by showafrica(m): 12:29am On Jun 18, 2020
Kerfuffle:
Elites in Nigeria and across the globe are most likely prospecting the balkanization of this country which may come sooner than expected. Where do you think those stolen 'billions' are going to? Don't be caught unawares. grin grin. Significant research has been conducted in strategic part of the country, the result will never be fully released to the masses. They'll tell you no oil, but wait till balkanization occur and you'll be surprised.

Bulk of Nupeland (in Niger, Kwara and Kogi) aside its huge agricultural resources also possess various other resources, most likely including hydrocarbon which those greedy (Northern) Elites want to secure before Nigeria goes kaput. Don't be deceived that oil in commercial quantity is found in only SS/SE you'll be shocked with what those elites know. Of course, they'll not share this with the masses. As much as I dislike a breakup, it is inevitable, and minority groups will keep on suffering except they push for an independent nation.

Until the youths band together and rescue this country from the raving kleptomaniac (which may sadly, never happen) governing it, Nigeria will never work. My advise to you is prepare for a future for your kids, and family totally devoid of any reliance on Nigeria (government), it has no future for you.

You said it all, there is no future here. I advise people to focus on online business and change your money to dollars or btc if you dont have the finances to travel yet. Very soon, I will not be needing Nigeria for anything.
Re: NNPC Begins Crude Oil Exploration In 11 LGAs In Niger, Kwara, Kogi by BigBashiru: 2:59am On Jun 18, 2020
visijo:
Some Ladies be replying fast until you ask them to visit, then suddenly their battery dies�

Who wants to get raped to death?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Air Force Officer Killed In Kaduna Three Weeks To Wedding (Photo) / Ifagbemi Awamaridi Claims He Is The Authentic LP Governorship Candidate In Lagos / Anambra State Government Inaugurates Awka Millenium City(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.