Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

APC Crisis: What I Do Next Will Be Based On Legal Advice – Adams Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: What I Do Next Will Be Based On Legal Advice – Adams Oshiomhole (1750 Views)

NLC: Next Minimum Wage Will Be Based On Cost Of Living / Minimum Wage: N30,000 Is Settled But Adjustments Will Be Based On States / My Cabinet Will Be Based On Merit And National Spread- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Crisis: What I Do Next Will Be Based On Legal Advice – Adams Oshiomhole by vegafbs: 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
The former National Chairman of the ruling party All Progressives Congress, APC Adams Oshiomhole who was recently replaced with former Oyo State governor, Senator Abiola Ajimobi, as its acting National Chairman has said unequivocally in an interview on a national TV program that he would henceforth act in line with legal advice.

His words, “What I do next will be based on legal advice, If you ask me what I am doing now, I am resting in obedience to the court order, I am reflecting, and I am consulting with my lawyers.”

“The NWC was never taken to court & there is no judicial pronouncement to the effect that NWC no longer exists. The court has not frozen the constitution of APC.

“I think there are people who are determined to hide under this crisis to perpetuate their own agenda.

“For me, the business of APC will be transacted as a member.”

Recall the Oshiomhole has previous disregard the FCT high court order before the recent appellate court judgment.

Adams Oshiomhole has since ceased to remain the National Chairman of the All Progressive Congress.

Source: https://theupdates.net/apc-crisis-what-i-do-next-will-be-based-on-legal-advice-adams-oshiomhole/

Re: APC Crisis: What I Do Next Will Be Based On Legal Advice – Adams Oshiomhole by Nwodosis(m): 8:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
ok
Re: APC Crisis: What I Do Next Will Be Based On Legal Advice – Adams Oshiomhole by Babzrockman: 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
Before nko.... Na my advice u go follow?
Obaseki self is a very unstable human being and politician
Re: APC Crisis: What I Do Next Will Be Based On Legal Advice – Adams Oshiomhole by malcom1X: 8:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
My Lord may I?
My Lord may I?

You are hereby...
Re: APC Crisis: What I Do Next Will Be Based On Legal Advice – Adams Oshiomhole by jlinkd78(m): 8:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
Who cares. U chose a wrong battle in Obaseki

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: What I Do Next Will Be Based On Legal Advice – Adams Oshiomhole by MadeInTokyo: 8:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
grin grin grin
It's now Oshiomole knows he will follow legal advise, after all his gra gra, illegalities and rascalities

Oshiomole was suspended and removed as APC Chairman by an ordinary ward chairman who is likely a vulcanizer in his village...respect village people

4 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: What I Do Next Will Be Based On Legal Advice – Adams Oshiomhole by ThatFairGuy: 8:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
Enjoy the few days rest CAPACITY CHAIRMAN
Re: APC Crisis: What I Do Next Will Be Based On Legal Advice – Adams Oshiomhole by Maxymilliano(m): 8:47pm On Jun 17, 2020
His words, “What I do next will be based on legal advice, If you ask me what I am doing now, I am resting in obedience to the court order, I am reflecting, and I am consulting with my lawyers.”

Like he has any other choice ...

4 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: What I Do Next Will Be Based On Legal Advice – Adams Oshiomhole by Johnnyessence(m): 9:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
so the court can cool your temper. you are gone for good.

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: What I Do Next Will Be Based On Legal Advice – Adams Oshiomhole by WATCHOVER(m): 9:05pm On Jun 17, 2020
Oshiomhole knows that he is out, I just laugh when Seun was wishing him the best in the coming days.
Oga Seun knows that Oshiomhole is gone.

Like the issue of whether Victor Giadom should act,. The ruling of FHC is clear, the ruling stated clearly that Mr. Giadom should act as the Chairman of the party, till any action is taken.
Oshiomhole thinks people are fools, he is only making his matter worst.

3 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: What I Do Next Will Be Based On Legal Advice – Adams Oshiomhole by Afolabimills(m): 9:05pm On Jun 17, 2020
U can burn in hell I don't care animal in human skin apc party of terrorist party of looters vampires

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: What I Do Next Will Be Based On Legal Advice – Adams Oshiomhole by Egalitarian1: 9:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
Hahahahahaha

Mr Oshomole E Pe le o, whilst I welcome you on behalf of THE CHIEF PRIEST, to the Sanctuary of Casualty of Man in Umuchu, Anambra State !

However, you are to note that the Sanctuary is a holy place and as such,abhors noise making. Just take your well deserved seat quitely and join other inmates as each mourns his/ her own casualty of man without any forthcoming consoler.
Re: APC Crisis: What I Do Next Will Be Based On Legal Advice – Adams Oshiomhole by slivertongue: 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
am resting in obedience to the court order, I am reflecting, and I am consulting with my lawyers.”
Re: APC Crisis: What I Do Next Will Be Based On Legal Advice – Adams Oshiomhole by Egalitarian1: 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
[quote author=MadeInTokyo post=90782173][/quote]

Hahahahahaha

Express permission to copy your last paragraph mbok!

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: What I Do Next Will Be Based On Legal Advice – Adams Oshiomhole by crispus09(m): 9:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
undecided
Re: APC Crisis: What I Do Next Will Be Based On Legal Advice – Adams Oshiomhole by punisha: 10:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
Babzrockman:
Before nko.... Na my advice u go follow?
Obaseki self is a very unstable human being and politician

None of them stable bros...
Sick set of idiaaaaaaats with power vested on them.
Re: APC Crisis: What I Do Next Will Be Based On Legal Advice – Adams Oshiomhole by vegafbs: 7:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
vegafbs:
The former National Chairman of the ruling party All Progressives Congress, APC Adams Oshiomhole who was recently replaced with former Oyo State governor, Senator Abiola Ajimobi, as its acting National Chairman has said unequivocally in an interview on a national TV program that he would henceforth act in line with legal advice.

“The NWC was never taken to court & there is no judicial pronouncement to the effect that NWC no longer exists. The court has not frozen the constitution of APC.

“I think there are people who are determined to hide under this crisis to perpetuate their own agenda.

“For me, the business of APC will be transacted as a member.”

Recall the Oshiomhole has previous disregard the FCT high court order before the recent appellate court judgment.

Adams Oshiomhole has since ceased to remain the National Chairman of the All Progressive Congress.

Source: https://theupdates.net/apc-crisis-what-i-do-next-will-be-based-on-legal-advice-adams-oshiomhole/

Re: APC Crisis: What I Do Next Will Be Based On Legal Advice – Adams Oshiomhole by Somodooo: 7:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Enjoy the few days rest CAPACITY CHAIRMAN
hafa naa grin
Re: APC Crisis: What I Do Next Will Be Based On Legal Advice – Adams Oshiomhole by ThatFairGuy: 12:53pm On Jun 25, 2020
Somodooo:
hafa naa grin
E do me! come here make we talk sweetgoodie

(1) (Reply)

FFK Slams Tinubu For Insensitive Comment / Fear Grip Nigerians As 2021 Time Machine Visitor Is Back With A Message / A Zonal Coordinator Of Ipob Beating Mercilessly By Kanu ESN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.