Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,485 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

A Zonal Coordinator Of Ipob Beating Mercilessly By Kanu ESN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Zonal Coordinator Of Ipob Beating Mercilessly By Kanu ESN (1749 Views)

DSS Arrests A Coordinator Of Peter Obi's Rally From France In Lagos / Ekweremadu Hailed As He Arrives Nigeria After IPOB Beating / Atiku Makes A Zonal Homecoming #pdpgomberally #northeastforatiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Zonal Coordinator Of Ipob Beating Mercilessly By Kanu ESN by chukwuaustin(m): 7:20am On Feb 06, 2021
Mazi onyemachi, a zonal coordinator of ipob Ebony state being beating by the so called esn led by Nnamdi kanu and fine boy his brother.
This is what they do to those who disagree with them.

Re: A Zonal Coordinator Of Ipob Beating Mercilessly By Kanu ESN by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 06, 2021
That's their business.
If Dem like, let them kill both of dem

2 Likes

Re: A Zonal Coordinator Of Ipob Beating Mercilessly By Kanu ESN by helinues: 7:26am On Feb 06, 2021
Abegii, na family affairs.

Next news pls

1 Like

Re: A Zonal Coordinator Of Ipob Beating Mercilessly By Kanu ESN by tamdun: 7:26am On Feb 06, 2021
See him mouth
Re: A Zonal Coordinator Of Ipob Beating Mercilessly By Kanu ESN by Untainted007: 7:33am On Feb 06, 2021
Fish chop fish, no big deal about it. Yoruba will say "Hausa pa Fulani, ko lejo nu" meaning Hausa man killed a Fulani cannot be challenged.
Re: A Zonal Coordinator Of Ipob Beating Mercilessly By Kanu ESN by div111(m): 8:06am On Feb 06, 2021
chukwuaustin:
Mazi onyemachi, a zonal coordinator of ipob Ebony state being beating by the so called esn led by Nnamdi kanu and fine boy his brother.
You this forty-year old man dat just did nysc grin how about the dna test cheesy you don do am? cheesy

10 Likes

Re: A Zonal Coordinator Of Ipob Beating Mercilessly By Kanu ESN by chukwuaustin(m): 8:14am On Feb 06, 2021
div111:

You this forty-year old man dat just did nysc grin how about the dna test cheesy you don do am? cheesy
at 40 he is looking fresh... Hope your sisters are abusing for talking to a handsome man so rudely

1 Like

Re: A Zonal Coordinator Of Ipob Beating Mercilessly By Kanu ESN by div111(m): 8:23am On Feb 06, 2021
chukwuaustin:
at 40 he is looking fresh... Hope your sisters are abusing for talking to a handsome man so rudely

Ugly old man.

*Pukes*

I can see the effect of the 30k bmc stipends in ur life grin

9 Likes

Re: A Zonal Coordinator Of Ipob Beating Mercilessly By Kanu ESN by jimyjames(m): 9:08am On Feb 06, 2021
chukwuaustin:
nothing to prove those two guys are ipob or ESN no uniform no flag nothing, and the zonal coordinator of ebony is not this man you mentioned

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Zonal Coordinator Of Ipob Beating Mercilessly By Kanu ESN by Tumbulum: 9:31am On Feb 06, 2021
chukwuaustin:
see u Fulani fool

2 Likes

Re: A Zonal Coordinator Of Ipob Beating Mercilessly By Kanu ESN by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 06, 2021
OP get a life that's an old trick

IPOB has gone beyond this movie script level

4 Likes

Re: A Zonal Coordinator Of Ipob Beating Mercilessly By Kanu ESN by gidgiddy: 10:47am On Feb 06, 2021
chukwuaustin:

Guy, are you sure you are ok? At a time we have Boko haram beheading 44 farmers in Borno, ISWAP kidnapping 340 kids and herdsmen massacring people all over Nigeria, your own major news is that someone was beaten up? Guy, get sense

2 Likes

Re: A Zonal Coordinator Of Ipob Beating Mercilessly By Kanu ESN by Biafrawemove: 11:34am On Feb 06, 2021
And ipob also made a videotape of his beating
Hahahahhahahaha this homo sapien sef

1 Like

Re: A Zonal Coordinator Of Ipob Beating Mercilessly By Kanu ESN by Quim2: 11:37am On Feb 06, 2021
Whatever your agenda is against the protection of igbo people in their own land it will not work.

1 Like

Re: A Zonal Coordinator Of Ipob Beating Mercilessly By Kanu ESN by chukwuaustin(m): 12:00pm On Feb 06, 2021
We will keep exposing the atrocities of Esn Ipob. Until the day it will blow. We have succeeded in convincing the American government that Ipob mean no good for Biafrans... Facebook has banned kanu upon all his paycheck internet Warriors like you here comment and telling lies. we will keep posting and investigations will continue going on. The CIA is watching,the M16 is Watching ours is to submit and they will investigate at last they will come out strong on kanu and his gang of Babarians. Like Facebook tag kanu a terrorist and banned him so will they revoke kanu citizenship.
Time will tell. Most importantly we will win
Re: A Zonal Coordinator Of Ipob Beating Mercilessly By Kanu ESN by chukwuaustin(m): 12:32pm On Feb 06, 2021
Quim2:

Whatever your agenda is against the protection of igbo people in their own land it will not work.

Mazi Onyemachi, IPOB coordinator for Ebonyi state, beaten up by ESN over alleged disobedience---News.
Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Re: A Zonal Coordinator Of Ipob Beating Mercilessly By Kanu ESN by Biafrawemove: 12:44pm On Feb 06, 2021
chukwuaustin:
Mazi Onyemachi, IPOB coordinator for Ebonyi state, beaten up by ESN over alleged disobedience---News.
But I love this knobs of leadership
If Nigeria government receives beating from their subjects they will adhere to their demands

Re: A Zonal Coordinator Of Ipob Beating Mercilessly By Kanu ESN by Smitharo(m): 12:45pm On Feb 06, 2021
div111:

Ugly old man.

*Pukes*

I can see the effect of the 30k bmc stipends in ur life grin

Lol.. werey.
Re: A Zonal Coordinator Of Ipob Beating Mercilessly By Kanu ESN by div111(m): 12:51pm On Feb 06, 2021
chukwuaustin:
[s]We will keep exposing the atrocities of Esn Ipob. Until the day it will blow. We have succeeded in convincing the American government that Ipob mean no good for Biafrans... Facebook has banned kanu upon all his paycheck internet Warriors like you here comment and telling lies. we will keep posting and investigations will continue going on. The CIA is watching,the M16 is Watching ours is to submit and they will investigate at last they will come out strong on kanu and his gang of Babarians. Like Facebook tag kanu a terrorist and banned him so will they revoke kanu citizenship.
Time will tell. Most importantly we will win[/s]
Re: A Zonal Coordinator Of Ipob Beating Mercilessly By Kanu ESN by Afamed: 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2021
Lol
Re: A Zonal Coordinator Of Ipob Beating Mercilessly By Kanu ESN by IamWonderful: 1:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
Hehehehehehe

Re: A Zonal Coordinator Of Ipob Beating Mercilessly By Kanu ESN by IamWonderful: 1:06pm On Feb 06, 2021
div111:

So you save his pictures, God I bless your name for giving me job
Re: A Zonal Coordinator Of Ipob Beating Mercilessly By Kanu ESN by Quim2: 1:15pm On Feb 06, 2021
chukwuaustin:

He disobeyed by kissing a fulani herds man's ass Ba?

Issorite

1 Like

Re: A Zonal Coordinator Of Ipob Beating Mercilessly By Kanu ESN by chukwuaustin(m): 3:34pm On Feb 06, 2021
Quim2:

He disobeyed by kissing a fulani herds man's ass Ba?

Issorite
All of your encouraging tyranny and terrorist activities in Igbo land will be disgraced this year. Like your master kanu was banned on Facebook you all will be disgraced this year. Watch out
Re: A Zonal Coordinator Of Ipob Beating Mercilessly By Kanu ESN by Oharina(m): 5:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
chukwuaustin:
A fool at fourty.... I graduated from RUST at age 20, and I just recently crossed my mid 20s, doing well for myself financially. Applying for a master's degree in my field, in one of the prestigeous uni in Denmark... Old man, what have u archieved even at this ur old age, "40+", if not to create cheap propagander threads to discreadit IPOB and ESN good works? Your pictures are saved in my data. No matter how long it takes me, i must find u in Biafran land and expose u, using ur threads as evidence against u. Fool and efulefu.
Re: A Zonal Coordinator Of Ipob Beating Mercilessly By Kanu ESN by Quim2: 5:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
chukwuaustin:
All of your encouraging tyranny and terrorist activities in Igbo land will be disgraced this year. Like your master kanu was banned on Facebook you all will be disgraced this year. Watch out

Mnnnnn, better come and kiss my ass so you can rest. All this ipob hating go only kee you there cool
Re: A Zonal Coordinator Of Ipob Beating Mercilessly By Kanu ESN by div111(m): 6:10pm On Feb 06, 2021
IamWonderful:
[s]So you save his pictures, God I bless your name for giving me job[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Hope Uzodimma And Nigerian Army Killed My Brother-in-law - Woman Cries Out / There Is Nothing Smart About DCP Abba Kyari / My NIN Number Validation Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.