Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,186 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa (40394 Views)

Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno / Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 / 66-Year-Old Man Who Rapes Minors In Yobe, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by Creamychic(f): 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
Good on her! Such women are rare. Most will turn a blind eye. Some men will remain scum forever.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by realstars: 9:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
Good To Disgrace This Animal, Is Rape An Epidemic Or Pandemic? Whats Going On In A This Our Nation.
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by cococandy(f): 9:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
Zoie:
Good woman.
The truth is a couple of many of us know one or two rapists who are either family members, friends, colleagues, neighbours, etc.
[If we all can stand up, defy familial relations, bro codes, and whatever ties you have with a rapist and call them out for justice to prevail , posterity will never forget you.

This

2 Likes

Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by Videx99(m): 9:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
Why is everything about tribalism about Nigerians. The south covers most news headlines on rape nd other crimes. Pls. Let's stop this shameful act of ethnicity. We always blame the govt for everything while in our own little efforts we do such things we accuse them of doing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by dangotesmummy: 9:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
JasonScoolari:
So, the insatiable cow called Ahmadu Idris couldn't wait to have his imaginary "72 blessed virgins" above but choose to destroy the life of a minor?

And this same hypocrites will join voice with El-rufai to call Southern women "whores"

May the Almighty Allah he serves destroy his scrotum and that of any fool who will try to sweep the case under their praying mat.
awon holy headslammers grin

Even little boys anus Aren't safe.i guess he must have been indecently dressed for him to be raped

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by Totobulie: 9:47pm On Jun 17, 2020
A lot of yorubas come to nairaland, pretending to be Igbos, and say negative things about fulani and hausa people just to cause deep enmity between the Igbos and the north. The Igbos travel a lot so are more at peace with people.
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by delishpot: 9:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
I thought men said polygamy was the only solution to their perverted lifestyles. That they have side chicks, rape and patronise prostitutes cos their daddy GOs preached that God made 1 woman for Adam.
That in the places where polygamy is a thing no rape has ever been recorded there since the creation of Adam.
That those places are so heavenly, all the men are loyal to their wives.
That all those Alhajis and chiefs with multi wives that still frolic with sugar babies are just our imaginations cos no man in a polygamous marriage ever desires another woman.
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by eddyslim(m): 9:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
Send him to prison ASAP
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by nextstep(m): 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
Hopefully people like him will be brought to book
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by grandstar(m): 10:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
The man had more than one wife but still conceived the idea of raping a 13yr old minor?
My people can we now see that polygamy is not a solution to Rape?

What made the man marry many wives in the first place? Is it not a love for women? Polygamy can never stop rape or womanising.
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/wife-exposes-husband-who-rapes-minor/

I feel so bad whenever I see teenagers being used as breadwinners. The hazard is too much. Please if you can't take up the responsibility to raise your children, there's no reason of you giving birth. Don't just begin to get married and birth children because you are old. Imagine a 42 years old man trying to rape a 13 years old girl despite that he's already married to many women.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by SATANNIST: 10:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
dont convert oloshos to wife they will not here
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
these days i hv battling to stop masturbation but whenever i log on to nairaland and see post about rape i masturbate
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by JasonScoolari: 10:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
dangotesmummy:
awon holy headslammers grin

Even little boys anus Aren't safe.i guess he must have been indecently dressed for him to be raped
You this lady..... Don't lemme choke with laughter. grin
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by Poloyanabo2(m): 10:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
grandstar:

What made the man marry many wives in the first place? Is it not a love for women? Polygamy can never stop rape or womanising.
But some ogogoro joint analysts believe it can!
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by Yankee101: 10:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
Great. Make an example of him
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by dangotesmummy: 10:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
JasonScoolari:
You this lady..... Don't lemme choke with laughter. grin
it's true Na because taba so lo,ta sobo, Wani indecent dressing Lofa.abi he expose his anus that was why he was raped because there's no justification rape enablers and apologists don't give to justify rape
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by BigJoe19: 10:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
Videx99:
Why is everything about tribalism about Nigerians. The south covers most news headlines on rape nd other crimes. Pls. Let's stop this shameful act of ethnicity. We always blame the govt for everything while in our own little efforts we do such things we accuse them of doing.
No brain in their heads.
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by Alexaonfleek: 10:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
IAIASICLAIA:
Lmao
And his wife ruined him.

Fear woman
My people fear woman.

Check my signature
fear woman for what?
Na she send am go rape
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by Coldie(m): 10:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nigeria is beginning to get civilized
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
Hausas and bad news everyday
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by JasonScoolari: 10:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
dangotesmummy:
it's true Na because taba so lo,ta sobo, Wani indecent dressing Lofa.abi he expose his anus that was why he was raped because there's no justification rape enablers and apologists don't give to justify rape
The main cause of most rape is that many men dont have adequate self control.... Most rape apologists lacks self control.
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by amosrich(m): 10:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
If he liked her,hewouldhave just married her na,afterall 13years old is allowed to marry there(shuts mouth)
..why allow the rape devil to use him...??.shameful..

Finally,I blame the devil.
It's the work of the devil..(winks)
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by AuroraB(f): 10:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
prekumohtim:

I feel so bad whenever I see teenagers being used as breadwinners. The hazard is too much. Please if you can't take up the responsibility to raise your children, there's no reason of you giving birth. Don't just begin to get married and birth children because you are old. Imagine a 42 years old man trying to rape a 13 years old girl despite that he's already married to many women.
There will always be class inequality. If there was no rapist, we won't be having this discussion.

1 Like

Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by JasonScoolari: 10:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
Modikko:
You are a cow. As if Pastors and Christians have not been caught in the act. Remind me about that COZA case please. Nonsense. You shouldn’t show your stupidity here. Rape is a serious problem and issue bedeviling our society. We frown against it. And in Kaduna has been sentenced to death by hanging. This should be a good example
.....So says a rape apologists.

You'll be caught soon.
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
AuroraB:
There will always be class inequality. If there was no rapist, we won't be having this discussion.

You're right
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by dangotesmummy: 10:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
JasonScoolari:
The main cause of most rape is that many men dont have adequate self control.... Most rape apologists lacks self control.
no, I'm giving them reason ahead of time because I know they'll give reasons.

If one twisted man on NL Can say it's because the mother didn't protect her 3 months old baby that's why she was raped or because the baby was naked.there will always be a ridiculous and outrageous reason that rape apologists will give to paint rape as a good thing
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa by enirock(m): 11:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
IAIASICLAIA:
Lmao
And his wife ruined him.

Fear woman
My people fear woman.

Check my signature

You refer to the man as been ruined
Have you say down to think what that 13girl will go through for the rest of her life
So you wouldn't turn your husband in if you found him in this state(God forbid)

If you are not being sarcastic and you really mean the above, then the world should flee from you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Farmers Brutally Murdered In Modakeke, Ife (Osun State) / Man Who Collapsed In Owerri Over Hunger Is At It Again, How He Scams People / A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.