Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,281 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 (20007 Views)

Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa / Delta Teenage Schoolgirls Lured Into Prostitution In Lagos (Photo) / Footballer, Chidubem Ezeagu Murdered In Imo, Lured Out By Friend (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by saphiere(f): 11:03pm On Mar 12, 2021
A secondary school leaver turned farmer, Ikumuyi Isreal has reportedly raped a ten-year-old primary school girl, Esther Friday to death in Igbotako, Okitipupa council area of Ondo State.

But for timely intervention, Israel who was beaten black and blue would have been lynched by neighbors of the deceased parents. The suspect, aged 27 who was handed over to the police said in his statement that he decided to become a farmer after his secondary school education and was following his mother to the farm. According to him, it was the deceased that approached him in his house asking him to give her money.

“She came to meet me in my kitchen asking me for money, but I told her the money I have is to cook soup. “After some time, she came back to meet me but this time she followed me from the kitchen for the bedroom still begging me for money. l later gave her N100 and slept with her in the room.
He stated that as she laid beside him on the bed, he developed amorous feeling for her since he has no girlfriend.
Isreal said that none of the girls he approached for a relationship agreed to date him. “I don’t mean to rape her, but when she slept with me on the bed. I felt aroused and decided to quickly have sexual intercourse with her.

“l did not force her to have sex. We were together on the bed. Trouble started when I was trying to put my penis inside her vagina, it did not enter very well. “My penis did not penetrate despite all my efforts to make sure I insert it. It did not fully enter. “I covered her mouth with my cover cloth so that she could not raise alarm, she was crying, but nobody could hear or come for her help, it was then that she suffocated to death. “She died when I was having sex with her. She was in my room from 4:30 pm till 6:00 pm. “l became afraid after she died, I could not come out of my room when her parents began to look for her".
He told the police that he was in the room with the deceased when he heard one Mummy Peju passing by the door and said they were looking for the deceased. According to him “one Baba Awu called me and when I opened the door to answer him some of our neighbours came into his room and started beating him. “It was in the process that they came into my room and found the dead body of the girl on my bed. “They beat me before they handed me over to policemen. Meanwhile, the suspect has been asked to be remanded in Owo prison by an Akure Magistrates’ Court sitting at Oke-Eda. According to the charge sheet, the accused person allegedly committed the offence at about 4:30 pm, at Akinfosile Village via Igbotako, in Ondo State on February 2, 2021. The prosecutor, Inspector Uloh Goodluck while presenting the facts of the case before the court said that the accused person killed Esther, by raping her to death. Goodluck said that the offence committed by the accused person contravened sections 316, 319(1) of the Criminal Code Cap 37, Vol. 1 Laws of the Ondo State of Nigeria 2006. He urged the court to remand the accused person in prison custody pending the outcome of the legal advice from the department of public prosecution. According to the prosecution, “the girl’s parents were from Isoko and came to the farm and live in Akinfosile. “They lived with their children in the community and in the same neighbourhood with the accused person. “The deceased had told her mother who was processing cassava flakes that she was pressed and asked for permission to visit the toilet but made a detour to Ikumuyi’s house.

“The mother was busy with her chores and did not remember to look for her daughter until the father, Friday Egbenere came back from the farm and asked for the whereabouts of the girl.“ They had looked for her around the vicinity but they could not found her and had to report it to the village head at Akinfosile. “Afterwards, a team was sent out to look for her until they eventually discovered her in the accused person’s room and got him arrested. Goodluck claimed that the suspect had lured the victim into his room with the promise of giving her N100 and raped her to death while her parents and the community were looking for her. At the sitting, the plea of the accused person was not taken and he was not represented by any lawyer. The trial Magistrate N. T Aladejana ordered him remanded in Owo correctional centre pending the outcome of DPP advice. Aladejana adjourned the matter till May 3, 2021, for mention.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/farmer-rapes-minor-to-death-in-ondo-lured-her-with-n100/

Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by saphiere(f): 11:04pm On Mar 12, 2021
God please help me never to allow my girl child around any man.
Bless me with resources so I can have armies of nannies.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by lilvicky68(m): 11:13pm On Mar 12, 2021
I won't support rape but parents esp mothers should also always know the whereabouts of their girls..stop allowing your female children to be moving aimlessly..

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by Lekan1o1: 11:14pm On Mar 12, 2021
Too bad undecided

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by AdolfAboki(m): 11:14pm On Mar 12, 2021
Hm...

OP, the title should be: "Yoruba Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100" since that's what you would have done if the culprits were Fulani..

Anyway, Nigeria go better.

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by Zooposki(f): 11:15pm On Mar 12, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by AdolfAboki(m): 11:20pm On Mar 12, 2021
She's just a minor.. Too bad the perverted farmer mistook her for a hoe...

But Nigeria go better...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by SATANICALLY: 11:24pm On Mar 12, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Hm...

OP, the title should be: "Yoruba Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100"

Lol, that's our prayer. Nigeria go better.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by Heavens1stson: 11:27pm On Mar 12, 2021
God please help Nigeria.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by BigSarah(f): 11:43pm On Mar 12, 2021
His account doesn’t sound like rape, but who believes a pervert angry...
Lock him up and don’t look for the key.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by PDJT: 11:43pm On Mar 12, 2021
saphiere:

-How would you have the girl child without a man? You see, men hold the seed of procreation. tongue

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by PDJT: 11:46pm On Mar 12, 2021
BigSarah:

-It’s ruthless rape. A minor can not consent to sexual intercourse.

19 Likes

Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by TANID(m): 12:07am On Mar 13, 2021
saphiere:
IN ONE WORD PLEASE WHAT ARE YOU TRY TO SAY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by illicit(m): 12:13am On Mar 13, 2021
shocked
Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by OVB123: 12:33am On Mar 13, 2021
Paedophile everywhere in Nigeria. For me I will suggest that they cut off the man Joystick since He can not control it again.

1 Like

Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by doggedfighter(f): 1:09am On Mar 13, 2021
What a way to die cry

You couldn't penetrate yet you were forcing even using cloth to close her mouth.

Even if all the girls rejected you, are there no brothels in Ondo?

Kill the bastard !!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by saphiere(f): 8:25am On Mar 13, 2021
lilvicky68:
I won't support rape but parents esp mothers should also always know the whereabouts of their girls..stop allowing your female children to be moving aimlessly..
You didn't read the part her mom said she told her that she is pressed and want to use the toilet?
Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by RRodwave(m): 8:33am On Mar 13, 2021
Damn from frying pan to fire

Imagine having the urge to rape a ten year old girl

Say no to Rape

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by kalu61(m): 9:28am On Mar 13, 2021
"My penis did not penetrate despite all my efforts to make sure I insert it. It did not fully enter. “I covered her mouth with my cover cloth""

What figure of speech is this grin?

27-10 = 17

That should be his jail terms

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by saphiere(f): 9:54am On Mar 13, 2021
RRodwave:
Damn from frying pan to fire

Imagine having the urge to rape a ten year old girl

Say no to Rape
This is defilement not rape. That man should be buried alive.

2 Likes

Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by saphiere(f): 9:54am On Mar 13, 2021
kalu61:
"My penis did not penetrate despite all my efforts to make sure I insert it. It did not fully enter. “I covered her mouth with my cover cloth""

What figure of speech is this grin?

27-10 = 17

That should be his jail terms
What happens to death sentence?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by kalu61(m): 10:19am On Mar 13, 2021
saphiere:
What happens to death sentence?
I don't subscribe to "death sentence" as punishment.
Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by Abigirlsuen: 1:51pm On Mar 13, 2021
Ok
Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by adesegun121(m): 1:52pm On Mar 13, 2021
Ok
Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by Tacajop: 1:52pm On Mar 13, 2021
Castrate him!
Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by pozehnani(f): 1:54pm On Mar 13, 2021
May God remove poverty from our land. A well fed child will not be easily lured with money.

What is a child of 10 doing in the farm? parents should wake up to their responsibilities. Please.

I hope she gets justice.

2 Likes

Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by Mayng01(m): 1:54pm On Mar 13, 2021
Hope his eyes are now clear. Say goodbye to freedom as you make your ways to the gallows

2 Likes

Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by SmartPolician: 1:54pm On Mar 13, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Hm...

OP, the title should be: "Yoruba Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100" since that's what you would have done if the culprits were Fulani..

That's why I keep screaming that the way we report news in Nigeria is not fair.

If it was a Fulani herder, you will see that clearly captured.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by samwheel(m): 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2021
lipsrsealed

Imagine say herdsmen don slaughter dis one, this kind thing for no happen.

1 Like

Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by SmartyPants(m): 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2021
BigSarah:

You didnt see that he confessed to have suffocated her while covering her mouth to suppress her screams?

How does that not sound like rape?

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Phone Snatchers Kill 22-Year-Old Man In Kano (Photo) / Imo Police Uncover Identities Of Those Who Attacked Police Station / RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.