Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,182 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Gadget Importation Class - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Gadget Importation Class (409 Views)

Advanced Gadget Importation (importation From Dubai) / I Want To Learn Gadget Importation / The Secret About Gadget Importation Business (EARN 100% PROFIT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gadget Importation Class by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
Hello am Mr Desmond, what if I told you I could show you secrets most influential importers use to import our daily gadgets like Samsung smart watches, apple watches, iPhones, Samsung phones, Laptops, gaming laptops and PS4 consoles at a very affordable rate.....
      for instance imagine I get an iPhone 7 64gb  for 34k then after all said and done importing I sell at 70k you can imagine the profit, yes it's possible and am a living witness, now all you need to do is join my class book a seat now, I will teach you about the secrets of importation and how I made my first 1million naira in 6 months  that could be you in the next 3months.....
   join now while seats are available this is only for select individuals.
�Also a bonus class on *Content Marketing* creation to boost your business for more sales and popularity
�How to make a good marketing/advertising video
    Click the link and be your own boss �������
https:///HuTJLyizOlY1PmJlqQwaiI
Re: Gadget Importation Class by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
Sorry guys the link isint uploading here so just text me on whatsapp to be added to the group thanks 09056748631

(1) (Reply)

Be A Master At Using Pixel Lab On Your Phone For Graphics! / **CLOSED** / Redmi Note 8 For Sale @ 75k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.