Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,865,434 members, 6,875,866 topics. Date: Monday, 23 May 2022 at 12:41 AM

Gadget Importation Class - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Gadget Importation Class (328 Views)

Advanced Gadget Importation (importation From Dubai) / I Want To Learn Gadget Importation / The Secret About Gadget Importation Business (EARN 100% PROFIT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gadget Importation Class by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
Hello am Mr Desmond, what if I told you I could show you secrets most influential importers use to import our daily gadgets like Samsung smart watches, apple watches, iPhones, Samsung phones, Laptops, gaming laptops and PS4 consoles at a very affordable rate.....
      for instance imagine I get an iPhone 7 64gb  for 34k then after all said and done importing I sell at 70k you can imagine the profit, yes it's possible and am a living witness, now all you need to do is join my class book a seat now, I will teach you about the secrets of importation and how I made my first 1million naira in 6 months  that could be you in the next 3months.....
   join now while seats are available this is only for select individuals.
�Also a bonus class on *Content Marketing* creation to boost your business for more sales and popularity
�How to make a good marketing/advertising video
    Click the link and be your own boss �������
https:///HuTJLyizOlY1PmJlqQwaiI
Re: Gadget Importation Class by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
Sorry guys the link isint uploading here so just text me on whatsapp to be added to the group thanks 09056748631

(1) (Reply)

SOLD New Msi Gf75 Core I5-9th Gen 8gb Ram 256gb Ssd Gtx 1650 4gb Ddr5 310k SOLD / Series 4 44mm Gps+cellular / Urgently In Need Of An Alienware Laptop "17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.