Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Advanced Gadget Importation (importation From Dubai) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Advanced Gadget Importation (importation From Dubai) (313 Views)

I Want To Learn Gadget Importation / The Secret About Gadget Importation Business (EARN 100% PROFIT) / Gadget Importation Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advanced Gadget Importation (importation From Dubai) by deauthentic001(m): 1:05pm On Jun 30, 2021
Do you wanna learn how to import ORAIMO PRODUCTS SUCH AS POWER BANKS, EAR PODS, ORAIMO WATCH, ORAIMO NECKBAND, ORAIMO HEADSET, ORAIMO CHARGER AND OTHER ORAIMO PRODUCTS ??

How about importing both new and used IPHONES, SAMSUNG, XIAOMI, REDMI phones at a reduced price??

How about importing HP, DELL AND SAMSUNG LAPTOPS both need and used??

All at a reduced price you won't get from anywhere..

How about learning how to import fridge, washing machine,cooker and other electronics straight to your doorstep??

Then do not panic you've gotten to the best place where you can get direct link on how you can buy these products from

DUBAI and CHINA

These and many more are what you'll learn in

ADVANCED GADGET IMPORTATION CLASS

This class covers how to import gadget from CHINA, UK, US AND DUBAI

Other bonus attached included

Jiji ads, google ads

How to start your Dubai procurement business

Psychology behind making sales

_and lots more_

I'll be giving this course at a 50% discount just for today instead of #10,000 pay #5,000 and get access to the full class
If you're interested in taking up this class and starting your gadget importation journey SEND A DM TO +2348108583523

(1) (Reply)

Dell E5430 Intel Core-i3 #80k / Sold / 9v Batteries Available At Discounted Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.