Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,776 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) (1343 Views)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / God is great / God Is Hungry And Dying Because We Are Starving Him Of Tithes (2) (3) (4)

Re: God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) by Kobojunkie: 3:20am On Jun 18, 2020
Vortex369:
My missions are very clear and is not one mission, I am working on multiples at a time
Nice!
Vortex369:
Matrix is a caricature of the real deal.
Vortex369:
Yes, I feel the neurotransmissions, almost always. And sometimes, the brain lobes realigned.
Am I guessing the feeling irks/irritates more times than not? undecided
Vortex369:
Drinking alcohol hurts my system badly now. I cant handle it. Lost interest in going to clubs and bars. Lost interest in mundane levels of friendships. Lost interest in organized Religions. Lost interest in consumption, lost interest in making friends except I am guided to them or guided to me, like recently met a young lad who designs Integrated Circuits from his dreams, and design complex systems and never went to school apart from Secondary but designs circuitry and amazing technologies and is taught everything in dreams and during meditations, so it is not just about losing interest but also be guided to people and people being guided to me. I gain great interest in inventing, manufacturing, creating, designing, programming etc..
Did your new friend also have a similar experience as you did?
Why do you think you experienced what you did? Were you seeking answers from out there at the time? What was going on in your mind around that time?
Re: God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) by InformationTV: 3:20am On Jun 18, 2020

He is white. I strongly believe He is me and I am him on all level and my body is just an Avatar. I know this internally, that my body is just a Bio-robot for Mission Earth, I know it. I have no single doubt about that.

Your Highness!
Re: God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) by InformationTV: 3:24am On Jun 18, 2020

A part of me is grateful for not seeing His face that day, I felt I need more time here to carry out my mission.

I am being led, now I just follow, I just follow the instincts. And everything seems to work effortlessly

The very simple Principle Every Religion was Built on.

"LLL"

"LETTING LOVE LEAD"

For LOVE is GOD; and GOD is LOVE.

LETTING GOD LEAD.
Re: God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) by Kobojunkie: 3:33am On Jun 18, 2020
InformationTV:
The very simple Principle Every Religion was Built on.
"LLL"
"LETTING LOVE LEAD"
For LOVE is GOD; and GOD is LOVE.
LETTING GOD LEAD.
Did you say you spoke and sang in many tongues on the night of your "awakening"? Do you still find yourself singing and speaking in foreign tongues? undecided undecided
Do you also have a guide who leads you? If yes, are you able to interact with the said guide? undecided
Do you also feel "upgraded" intellectually or physically?

Re: God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) by InformationTV: 4:04am On Jun 18, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Did you say you spoke and sang in many tongues on the night of your "awakening"? Do you still find yourself singing and speaking in foreign tongues? undecided undecided
Do you also have a guide who leads you? If yes, are you able to interact with the said guide? undecided
Do you also feel "upgraded" intellectually or physically?

I sang in languages you would consider gibberish.

Prior to that time; I was a Spiritual Atheist. A Solution Activist.

No, I never spoke in those tongues again.

I feel very much upgraded with Intellectual Information that Interests Me.

I was Given A Name by God that Day; and Ultimately ONE MISSION to Fulfil.

One Mission; Many Visions.

I am an Idea Creator.

Many of my Life Solutions are already bearing fruits EFFORTLESSLY.

Prior to this TIME; I was a Confused Pauper who was always "OVERWHELMED" with GOAL SETTING and SUCCESS as I suffered Emotional Distress losing The LADY I LOVED.

Nothing Seemed to work out as It was as if I was in a sort of BONDAGE. I HATED MONEY but WANTED IT SO BADLY; and When It wasn't coming forth; I began to realize that it was Nature's Doing to CULTIVATE MY HABIT OF LONGSUFFERING.

My Mindset was GREAT but Life Needed To Teach Me Some Lessons.

I lived like I was in Stone Age for more than 3 years without Money, No Earnings. But Nature always provided me with the comfort of eating and kushing at Times when It Pleases.

Today; I'm the founder of many Investment Solutions. @AfroAgroPower is one of my handles on here Enlightening and Empowering African Youth and Diaspora about Agriculture with over 2,000 Hectares of land in my possession. www.Afroagropower.

www.Safeopportunities.world is a platform that shows people SAFE Opportunities All Around The World preventing people from falling victim of circumstances to Fraud Online.

www.Wealthdistributions.online is a platform solely for the purpose of distributing Wealth Primarily through Agriculture and Other Empowerment Models.

www.Cryptoloans.world is a platform to connect International Investors to African Entrepreneurs for the purpose of acquiring Non Collateral and Non Interest Business Loans Seamlessly Through Cryptocurrencies.

I have lost count of Investment Solution Models which I have Invented. Many of them are launched online already.... Every of them to attend to societal issues.

Re: God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) by Kobojunkie: 4:45am On Jun 18, 2020
InformationTV:
I sang in languages you would consider gibberish. Prior to that time; I was a Spiritual Atheist. A Solution Activist.No, I never spoke in those tongues again.
You never spoke in those tongues again but are you still "possessed"?
InformationTV:
I feel very much upgraded with Intellectual Information that Interests Me.
I was Given A Name by God that Day; and Ultimately ONE MISSION to Fulfil.
One Mission; Many Visions.I am an [b]Idea Creator.[/b]Many of my Life Solutions are already bearing fruits EFFORTLESSLY.
When you say
"intellectual information", what exactly are you referring to? what sort of information?
What name were you given?
What do you mean when you by "idea creator"?

InformationTV:
Prior to this TIME; I was a Confused Pauper who was always "OVERWHELMED" with GOAL SETTING and SUCCESS as I suffered Emotional Distress losing The LADY I LOVED.
Nothing Seemed to work out as It was as if I was in a sort of BONDAGE. I HATED MONEY but WANTED IT SO BADLY; and When It wasn't coming forth; I began to realize that it was Nature's Doing to CULTIVATE MY HABIT OF LONGSUFFERING.
My Mindset was GREAT but Life Needed To Teach Me Some Lessons.
I lived like I was in Stone Age for more than 3 years without Money, No Earnings. But Nature always provided me with the comfort of eating and kushing at Times when It Pleases.
Nature or God?
3 years living without a source of income? in Nigeria? During those 3 years what went on in your mind? Did you cry out for help or were you numb? Were you also on mission work or did you find that you were in some "waiting" phase? Did you find that God responded to you during that time or did it seem like everything was on hold?

Re: God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) by Kobojunkie: 7:38pm On Jun 18, 2020
Hello.?
InformationTV

Re: God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) by Kabir5643(m): 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
Hey billyonaire or Vortex, I won't lie. Been stalking you for like a month now. Been reading all your posts from way back. You obviously have more experiences. Ive started meditating regularly and I've been having dreams. I just wanna know if I won't be experiencing all these demonic stuffs cos I'm a scared guy on a norms. But I read that meditation helps with anxiety, addiction, depression etc

Please reply
Re: God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) by Kobojunkie: 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2020
Kabir5643:
Hey billyonaire or Vortex, I won't lie. Been stalking you for like a month now. Been reading all your posts from way back. You obviously have more experiences. Ive started meditating regularly and I've been having dreams. I just wanna know if I won't be experiencing all these demonic stuffs cos I'm a scared guy on a norms. But I read that meditation helps with anxiety, addiction, depression etc

Please reply
As far as anxiety, addiction and depression are concerned, I suggest you stay away from meditation. You are better off seeking treatment that trying to push your mind into a higher gear necessary for "meditation". undecided
The human mind/brain can experience a "crash" , somewhat similar to the old BSD on Windows systems. It is not a state i would recommend, and medical science is still without answers as far as such experience is concerned.

Re: God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) by lookyzy: 9:31am On Jun 28, 2020
InformationTV:

Last year, Around this period; I had my very own Deeper Experience to Encountering The Super Programmer - THE MOST HIGH in Me.
pls, can u tell us how u did it? it is very important to me.
Re: God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) by Kobojunkie: 3:50am On Jun 29, 2020
lookyzy:
pls, can u tell us how u did it? it is very important to me.
May I ask if you have had a similar experience yourself? undecided
Re: God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) by lookyzy: 5:42pm On Jun 29, 2020
Kobojunkie:
May I ask if you have had a similar experience yourself? undecided
no.but I would like to have.
Re: God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) by Kobojunkie: 6:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
lookyzy:
no.but I would like to have.
wow.. what is it about ot that fascinates you? undecided

I mean apart from meeting God of course. Aren't you afraid that you may become "unhinged" by the experience in some way? undecided
Re: God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) by lookyzy: 10:21pm On Jun 29, 2020
Kobojunkie:
wow.. what is it about ot that fascinates you? undecided

I mean apart from meeting God of course. Aren't you afraid that you may become "unhinged" by the experience in some way? undecided
I know I would be a transformed person.
Re: God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) by Kobojunkie: 2:02am On Jul 02, 2020
lookyzy:
I know I would be a transformed person.
I pray that you find Him and you KNOW Him, for there is no substitute.
Re: God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) by lymelyte(m): 9:54am On Nov 18, 2020
Kobojunkie:

I long to have the same love for Him today that I did when I first met Him. I didn't see His face- I think I was too afraid to look- but I saw what He did with my body and I can never forget that experience. I wanted Him to lead me in everything, and He did and it was by far the best year of my entire life - 2018! The experience was like having your own personal guide through life 24/7.... it was the best thing I ever experienced. grin
Even my dreams were invaded by Him and I loved it. I have never felt more beautiful in my entire existence!
Oh I do believe and know this for a fact.
who created the super programmer? Is it a possibility that the super programmer is an avatar in a more advanced super programmer?

Re: God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) by sonmvayina(m): 10:46am On Nov 18, 2020
My Question now is;

Why do we not see His face?

Our Super Programmer seems to hide his face from us, I guess.

Maybe because, it is not a Hunan being...
Re: God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) by donnie(m): 10:50am On Nov 18, 2020
They have come... Awón Khemet ati conciousness undecided
Re: God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) by sonmvayina(m): 11:05am On Nov 18, 2020
donnie:
They have come... Awón Khemet ati conciousness undecided

Life is about the journey...not the destination..looks like you have not even set out on yours...

Well, when the time comes, you will..
Re: God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) by sonmvayina(m): 11:06am On Nov 18, 2020
Dtruthspeaker follow this tread..

You might learn a thing or two..
Re: God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) by sonmvayina(m): 11:12am On Nov 18, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Do you really want to see His face?? shocked shocked I am afraid of what that could do to my psyche!

When I was trying to explain all these for you in a simple language I thought you will understand ,you were behaving like a mumu(sorry to say). Now you are joining this tread like you know what is being discussed.. Please don't forget to take your medication..it is important ..

You are the only one that have mentioned jesus as if he is important to anything. You just don't want to accept that he is just a roman creation..the earlier you do, the better for you..

God is one. Unity. That is what they missed..
Re: God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) by sonmvayina(m): 11:59am On Nov 18, 2020
InformationTV:

Last year, Around this period; I had my very own Deeper Experience to Encountering The Super Programmer - THE MOST HIGH in Me.

Did you go through jesus?
Re: God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) by drupleez: 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2020
nice one
Re: God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) by Kobojunkie: 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2020
lymelyte:
who created the super programmer? Is it a possibility that the super programmer is an avatar in a more advanced super programmer?
If He was Himself just another creation in the same universe, then He wouldn't be The Super-Programmer, would He now? undecided
Re: God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) by Godnewz: 5:04pm On Mar 08
Ase
Say this before you Begin the Exploration into the INNER.

" I open this Channel of Communication only to those whose Knowledge, Wisdom, Development and Experience is equal or greater than my own. I restrict such contact and Communication to Constructive purpose and reject all other. I open such Channel only when I so consciously desire, at all times, it will remain closed".

Then proceed with the Meditation.

You will be guided.

Nigerian Pastor Oyegeyege Raises A Woman From The Dead (video) / Stop Spreading Ignorance(covid Vaccination Is No Mark Of The Beast) / Religion Is A Big Scam*

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54