Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Please Help Me Verify If NOTELITE STORE Giveaway Is Fake Or Real - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help Me Verify If NOTELITE STORE Giveaway Is Fake Or Real (900 Views)

Opera Mini Giveaway Is Back / Fake Or Real / Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Verify If NOTELITE STORE Giveaway Is Fake Or Real by Gweniangel3(f): 11:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
We do appreciate your participation in the just concluded give away. We subscribe to your business idea and really pray God grant you the enablement to actualize it.

CONGRATULATIONS.
come pick up your package
Iphone 7 (128gb) at Shop No. 5 & 6 Nasara plaza Jega kebbi State, NOTELITE STORE NG

NOTE:
You are to come pick your package on or before 20th of June 2020. While your win is still valid

Your GVP CODE is
BK2290096RSTV91T.
congratulations once again

Re: Please Help Me Verify If NOTELITE STORE Giveaway Is Fake Or Real by Mille: 11:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
Looks like scam.

The short deadline is deliberate. They know you live far and expect you to be desperate. Once you're desperate, you'll ask for it to be sent to you and then they'll ask you for "delivery fees".

My two cents.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Verify If NOTELITE STORE Giveaway Is Fake Or Real by andycoal40(m): 11:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
Gweniangel3:
We do appreciate your participation in the just concluded give away. We subscribe to your business idea and really pray God grant you the enablement to actualize it.

CONGRATULATIONS.
come pick up your package
Iphone 7 (128gb) at Shop No. 5 & 6 Nasara plaza Jega kebbi State, NOTELITE STORE NG

NOTE:
You are to come pick your package on or before 20th of June 2020. While your win is still valid

Your GVP CODE is
BK2290096RSTV91T.
congratulations once again

Is possible.. i stay like 5hrs from jega...
Re: Please Help Me Verify If NOTELITE STORE Giveaway Is Fake Or Real by Nifemiiii(f): 3:19am On Jul 09, 2020
Hello..Please does anyone knows if this address in kebbi is real?

[Congratulations. on bahalf of @Pinnacle_devices in the just concluded giveaway, you are to come pick your package (iphone 7plus , white on red) @ mall 115, Fodio complex Limanant aalah road Birnin , kebbi state on or before Saturday 11th of July 2020.
if you dont reside in Kebbi state, do well to send a proxy to help you or probably request a waybill as we are aware of the restriction of movements in certain areas by the Government. Please attend to this with urgency
Re: Please Help Me Verify If NOTELITE STORE Giveaway Is Fake Or Real by sleekysandy(f): 7:53am On Aug 08, 2020
They are habitual scsmmers o, they have done the same and collected shipping money. They have scammed people using different IG names, neolite, grablite, pennicle etc. The shipping money when collected amounts to a million plus.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal / 12-years-old Girl Survives Slaughter By 'yahoo Boys' After Five Days In Soakaway / Jubillation For Young Graduates As Buhari Opens New Job Application.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.