Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,218 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

School Or 6 Digits Income Per Month? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / School Or 6 Digits Income Per Month? (30071 Views)

How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria / Should I Go Back To School Or Continue Working? / Be Free From Salary.. Earn Money In 6 Digits In Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Or 6 Digits Income Per Month? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:26am On Jun 18, 2020
noble71:

While I was in school I had side businesses that was fetching me money online. I made my first 5 million during my NYSC, I lost everything in 2018 and my certificate was my saving grace. I got a job in that 2018 and built by self again. Don't trade your education for anything.

Meanwhile BUY/SELL your Ethereum to me.

Wawuuuuu
Re: School Or 6 Digits Income Per Month? by Degrezhaa: 11:26am On Jun 18, 2020
Boss show me the way...

I have emailed you..
abeg show me the way even if na 60k sef
Re: School Or 6 Digits Income Per Month? by Reelafonja(m): 11:27am On Jun 18, 2020
300k per month.
Bro abeg yearn me the level.i take God beg u.
shey make I drop my digits
Re: School Or 6 Digits Income Per Month? by IdrisE(m): 11:28am On Jun 18, 2020
My dear money is part of good grade in school this days, so i will advice you still manage both your online business and schooling. Its all about Management.

For your cctv and electric fence, am still available for the installation
Re: School Or 6 Digits Income Per Month? by Kenneth309: 11:29am On Jun 18, 2020
Continue with your online business that is giving money rather than wasting time on degree. Kindly inbox me on WhatsApp 07035264990 for more information
Re: School Or 6 Digits Income Per Month? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 18, 2020
bayo2018:
Good day nairalanders

Please I’ve an issue bothering me rn. I’m thinking of terminating my School though I’m in year 2(1st semester)

I noticed I’m able to make more than 300k a month online these covid season but if I’m in school I don’t make up to this amount because I don’t have enough time to stay online and do things I wanna do.

But I don’t wanna make a decision that’s gonna affect me forever so I’m seeking for your honest opinion.

Should I just terminate this school and focus more on my online Business.

What my online business just require of me is Data(like 50gb per month )and to always be online to run the stuff.
bro we r in situation man, buh I swr I'd go for the gram

anyway, which kinda online business is that
Re: School Or 6 Digits Income Per Month? by frozen70(f): 11:30am On Jun 18, 2020
bayo2018:
Good day nairalanders

Please I’ve an issue bothering me rn. I’m thinking of terminating my School though I’m in year 2(1st semester)

I noticed I’m able to make more than 300k a month online these covid season but if I’m in school I don’t make up to this amount because I don’t have enough time to stay online and do things I wanna do.

But I don’t wanna make a decision that’s gonna affect me forever so I’m seeking for your honest opinion.

What my online business just require of me is Data(like 50gb per month )and to always be online to run the stuff.

Honestly, you won't be the first that will be a student and an online business man

How will you feel being a drop out because of money you dropped out then how will you match the educated ones you are going to meet

Be strong, complete your studies and continue your online stuff

Thats the power of being resilience

3 Likes

Re: School Or 6 Digits Income Per Month? by DIAMANTE1759: 11:30am On Jun 18, 2020
morning bro can u please link me to this online business u are into? I will like to learn from u. here's my number 07067723295. thanks
Re: School Or 6 Digits Income Per Month? by dangoteinlaw: 11:31am On Jun 18, 2020
This reminds me of my cousin who was in 2nd year already but took his school fees,rent money then sold his dads Camry along and went off the Germany. His father was ranting g about how he would skin him alive and this that education is the key but today now that’s guy is the crown of all our family combined. Dude is sending money home even to his graduate elder brother infact I heard he’s planning to bring his elder bro to join him there. Bro choose wisely o

2 Likes

Re: School Or 6 Digits Income Per Month? by frozen70(f): 11:31am On Jun 18, 2020
laiza:
Go for the 6 digits income and become financially independent then you can acquire any degree you want at your own free will.

That's not true

This is the only time he has to complete it

Anything after making his money is settling down with family

How then do you think he can cope with the home front then
Re: School Or 6 Digits Income Per Month? by TerryMcGinis(m): 11:32am On Jun 18, 2020
Sysdatek:

People with good courses on udemy and those who k ow their craft in freelancer earn that basically
Entry level stuff sha

Miners and traders gang
If you know you know
boss can i hit u up on whatsapp? Id love to learn frm u sir
Re: School Or 6 Digits Income Per Month? by Kenneth309: 11:32am On Jun 18, 2020
Please kindly show me the way am interested in online business contact me on WhatsApp +2347035264990
Re: School Or 6 Digits Income Per Month? by frozen70(f): 11:32am On Jun 18, 2020
sisisioge:
Do both concurrently. Stay online to make the part of the 300k you could make and spend the remaining time in school. School isnt for the certificates, it will help you develop your mind. Cheers.

Exactly ❗
Re: School Or 6 Digits Income Per Month? by bayo2018: 11:32am On Jun 18, 2020
BRAINTORMS:
May I ask What you do online, That will determine my response.

Is it something that has longevity?
Yeah Boss
longetivity is kinda sure ...
Re: School Or 6 Digits Income Per Month? by Kingnelson9: 11:33am On Jun 18, 2020
Pls which online business earns you 300k in one month kos i dey intrestd...seriously
Re: School Or 6 Digits Income Per Month? by TerryMcGinis(m): 11:34am On Jun 18, 2020
bayo2018:

lols fake story indeed
I’ve nothing to prove to you even though I should have give you little hint
bro, can we talk please?
Re: School Or 6 Digits Income Per Month? by Prechgold1180(m): 11:35am On Jun 18, 2020
I ll advice you teach me about this your online bixness
And I ll teach u mine thou my is around 190 a month
Re: School Or 6 Digits Income Per Month? by ibawon(m): 11:35am On Jun 18, 2020
To here is my advice to you
Dearly stick with your Job
You can always go to school at your own time
As time will have it you can go to any school of your choice when you are ready, remember this is one of the main reason we have distance learning programme all around the world.
Just opt for the one that suits your time the best.
Goodluck
Re: School Or 6 Digits Income Per Month? by hotplate: 11:36am On Jun 18, 2020
see abeg i take God beg you
please i beg u in God's name
teach me the online business, I'll be passing out next month... i need something that can fetch me money
Re: School Or 6 Digits Income Per Month? by Ifyz0001: 11:36am On Jun 18, 2020
Oga, if I'm to advice you... Quit School and make money. You can thank me later.
Re: School Or 6 Digits Income Per Month? by adomuwiner(m): 11:37am On Jun 18, 2020
Show me what you do to make 300k monthly
Re: School Or 6 Digits Income Per Month? by lauraright(f): 11:38am On Jun 18, 2020
bayo2018:
Good day nairalanders

Depends...If you're in a federal or state school you can do both... what you need to do is attend tests and exams. Simple
Re: School Or 6 Digits Income Per Month? by austineangelo12(m): 11:38am On Jun 18, 2020
The best job security is intentional growth as your financial strength is dependent more on your philosophy than the economy. If we agree on this then the next is ...

What school gives you is that enlightenment
and to an extent confidence (like you won't be intimidated) but then, life isn't all about money and the business isn't guaranteed as it have not tasted time and challenges.

Since school have not resumed, continue your investment and business, whilst having time to go through your books too. Just master time management you could still find a common ground for both. If you leave your academics, you may regret it tomorrow, and if you leave the business or continue, the future still is uncertain. Just take it a day at a time. But then pray more for direction.

3 Likes

Re: School Or 6 Digits Income Per Month? by sweettinz20(m): 11:39am On Jun 18, 2020
bayo2018:
Good day nairalanders

bro please i beg you what do you do i would love to learn so as to become financially okay please i would be waiting for your reply
Re: School Or 6 Digits Income Per Month? by Pascaldebravoo: 11:40am On Jun 18, 2020
bayo2018:
Good day nairalanders

Pls before I will give you my own advice I want to know if it's only this period that u have for u to make the money. Or will there still be an opportunity for you to make ur money after concluding your program? If your answer is yes, I will advise that u conclude ur program first—as that opportunity will still be available. But if it's no, I will advise that u see how u can plan urself in order to accommodate both of them—God helping u.
Re: School Or 6 Digits Income Per Month? by sweettinz20(m): 11:42am On Jun 18, 2020
Prechgold1180:
boss please teach me your online business even if it's 60k monthly i would be grateful please boss
Re: School Or 6 Digits Income Per Month? by spaceacademy(m): 11:42am On Jun 18, 2020
show me d way. scam?
Re: School Or 6 Digits Income Per Month? by sweettinz20(m): 11:42am On Jun 18, 2020
Inyikalum:

bro we r in situation man, buh I swr I'd go for the gram

anyway, which kinda online business is that
boss please introduce me to your online business please boss
Re: School Or 6 Digits Income Per Month? by TerryMcGinis(m): 11:42am On Jun 18, 2020
Prechgold1180:
boss abeg shey i fit key in?
Re: School Or 6 Digits Income Per Month? by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 18, 2020
Go to school. You will get caught doing your yahoo yahoo nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations / Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. / Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.