Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault (29118 Views)

Chelsea Reject £17.6m From Arsenal For David Luiz / Cesc Fabregas And David Luiz Share Love-up Snaps To Celebrate Valentine’s Day / David Luiz Explains His Reason For Giving Away Penalty At Atletico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 18, 2020
Just be a lil inconsistent as Arsenal in your endeavors and you will always be finding it strenuous progressing in life

That aside, Man city no be their mate no be today dem Don dey chop 3!
Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by Saint92: 8:05am On Jun 18, 2020
On behalf of all Chelsea fans, I want to say.......
Arsenal, it was nice doing business with you!

Pedro and Willian are already on the queue grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by ajimotoke(m): 8:05am On Jun 18, 2020
Even if it's not your fault, Arsenal didn't have the capability to win Man City, just take it.
Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by ayenale1(m): 8:07am On Jun 18, 2020
Rewriting Arsenal as Haaaa seeeee naaaaaa

1 Like

Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by Rolexjerry(m): 8:08am On Jun 18, 2020
tydi:
Not just your fault. I watched the match and I really feel saddened what Arsenal team as become of lately.
U watched the back of your TV. You didn't watch the game.
Arsenal started quite positively until the introduction of David Luiz.

1 Like

Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by Angelfrost(m): 8:11am On Jun 18, 2020
Whoever handled that transfer of Luiz to Arsenal needs to be sacked and sanctioned!!!...

Even Kaizer Chiefs of South Africa will never accept such a lousy player.

I still don't get why Wenger had to be hounded out... That club has not improved since the Frenchman left.

2 Likes

Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by tunary(m): 8:11am On Jun 18, 2020
Una go fit defeat man city before
Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by tydi(m): 8:14am On Jun 18, 2020
Rolexjerry:

I laugh at you if you could judge a match into 24mins of play and the falling down of arsenal defenders everywhere in the pitch, what's your excuse to that?
Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by greypencils: 8:17am On Jun 18, 2020
I don't know about Arsenal o, but I will talk Man United. Fans gather here. Looking at the current Man United team, what do we need to be champions of England and Europe again? Do we have the right players? I don't know about you but I can only vouch for two players, Bruno Fernandes and Wan Bissaka. Do you also think we have the right coach? What do you think?
Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by fredoooooo: 8:17am On Jun 18, 2020
Good job boy
Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by ofiko123(m): 8:18am On Jun 18, 2020
You don't need to tell us we already know..
Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by AfroKnight: 8:29am On Jun 18, 2020
famousroland:
ON BEHALF OF ALL CHELSEA FANS...
I CONGRATULATE ARSENAL ONCE AGAIN FOR DAVID LUIZ DEAL
cheesy
I think Arsenal should take you people to court for selling faulty player and packaging him like good product.

1 Like

Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by Folzye(m): 8:32am On Jun 18, 2020
Is the arsenal squad a football team or just a pack of jokers wearing jerseys all in the name of playing football. Every time they play they always have one fault or the other, very unprofessional team and management.
Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by Ade3131: 8:42am On Jun 18, 2020
AfroKnight:

cheesy
I think Arsenal should take you people to court for selling faulty player and packaging him like good product.

They sold them London used so what do you expect? Oil shortage of course!
Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by Olarewaju89: 8:43am On Jun 18, 2020
Even though you did not play, they will still beat Arsenal. Is not a new thing at all. Man city have done that several times. Sorry Luz.
Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by sterlingD(m): 8:46am On Jun 18, 2020
Bobbystanley:

In Peter Drury's Voice "David Luiz seems to be a more serious Pandemic to Arsenal than Covid 19"

This commentator don kill David Luiz finish

2 Likes

Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by echobazz: 8:48am On Jun 18, 2020
Dicktion:
Just be a lil inconsistent as Arsenal in your endeavors and you will always be finding it strenuous progressing in life

That aside, Man city no be their mate no be today dem Don dey chop 3!
grin grin grin
Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by IYANGBALI: 8:50am On Jun 18, 2020
Arsenal na club? Abeg make we hear word jo
Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by noisy45(m): 8:54am On Jun 18, 2020
grin grin grin
Evergreen4:
Arsenal fc and fans received covid 19 defeat

All the weight that arsenal fans gained during the covid 19 lockdown and stay at home will be lost before the season ends.

If you're too fat, start supporting arsenal and you will loose weight immediately without stress
Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by extol1(m): 9:04am On Jun 18, 2020
greypencils:
I don't know about Arsenal o, but I will talk Man United. Fans gather here. Looking at the current Man United team, what do we need to be champions of England and Europe again? Do we have the right players? I don't know about you but I can only vouch for two players, Bruno Fernandes and Wan Bissaka. Do you also think we have the right coach? What do you think?
let them beat Tottenham Hotspur tomorrow first before we can talk about becoming champion in England. it is not only about good players but the desire and motivation to play good games. I still think they have good players starting from the goal keeper De gea, Maguire, Baily, Scot, Fred, Pogba, Rashford, Martial, Greenwood and even James. all these players are good but they have to get rid of some players like Sanchez, lingard, Jones, and even Perrera
Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by AfroKnight: 9:11am On Jun 18, 2020
Ade3131:

They sold them London used so what do you expect? Oil shortage of course!

cheesy cheesy
Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by Dansuqi: 9:11am On Jun 18, 2020
Lostz:
you should have just stayed at Chelsea where we were covering all your faults.

now arsenal will blame all their generational problems on you .

so ass-anal paid £8m just to have Luiz for a year?

Arsenal is greater than chelsea
Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by Dansuqi: 9:14am On Jun 18, 2020
Rolexjerry:

Yes
Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 18, 2020
Dansuqi:

Arsenal is greater than chelsea

a club that has not won any UEFA competition?

raise your hand up and give yourself a big knock on the head for typing that nonsense.

just focus on your APC. leave football for us
Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by uunwanaobong3: 9:19am On Jun 18, 2020
English FA is trying to start what they can not finish...................... From writing an inscription of "black lives matter" (a political inscription of a far left U.S Democrat) at the back of players jersey to forcing all players to take a knee (a political symbol), ..... According to FIFA law, political symbol and messages no matter how good it is should never be mixed with football, neither should any political message nor symbol be written on players jersey, that football belongs to all irrespective of your side of opinion.

It would have been better for English FA to used "say no to racism" than for them to use "black lives matter" (a political message) in premier league,....... Infact it would have been so perfect if the NHS was written in place of "black lives matter" in order to pay tribute to doctors who are currently at the Frontline saving lives of others and losing their own lives .............. Also it would have been much better for them to say that taking a knee should be optional rather than being compulsory for all players............. mixing football with politics is a very dangerous acts.............. infact FA should immidiately apologize for banning the use of poppy (a figure that seeks to honour world war 2 fallen hero soldiers) on players jerseys, because it is also for a noble cause ............................................. I wouldn't be surprised if players from now henceforth start to displays political figures and messages about various oppressive regime and evil act committed by their various government in their singlet and displaying them during matches (they will be justified in doing so, because it is also about a noble cause of freedom)......... I hope this will not bring about double standard, since political freedom messages can be express, I believe that no one should be denied freedom of expressing his own freedom political message.
And forcing everyone to kneel irrespective of their opinion is bad for a global fundamental human rights of freedom of taught and expression................... Football is a game for all (whether white, black, brown, purple etc) and the message displayed should be inclusive to all races,... Not pitting one race against another.............. AS FOR ME, "all lives matter"

3 Likes

Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by Dansuqi: 9:22am On Jun 18, 2020
Lostz:

a club that has not won any UEFA competition?

raise your hand up and give yourself a big knock on the head for typing that nonsense.

just focus on your APC. leave football for us

Arsenal have won eufa cup.the only time Chelsea won UCL was by luck and they were disgraced the next season.
Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 18, 2020
Dansuqi:

Arsenal have won eufa cup.the only time Chelsea won UCL was by luck and they were disgraced the next season.

like I said stick to APC . leave football for us

1 Like

Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by EBISABA(m): 9:39am On Jun 18, 2020
APOLOGY NOT ACCEPTED O
because THIS WILL NOT BE THE FIRST TIME OF YOUR YEYE
YOU AND OUR COACH ARE THE ONLY ERROR IN YESTERDAY MATCH
IMAGINE IN A BIG MATCH HE WENT AND USED EDWARD AND WILLOCK
WHY PEPE , LACA AND MARTAINZ ARE ON SIT.
Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by Dansuqi: 9:40am On Jun 18, 2020
Lostz:

like I said stick to APC . leave football for us

Hmmm.
Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by Guadiol104(m): 9:45am On Jun 18, 2020
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by Decimus: 9:49am On Jun 18, 2020
Dansuqi:

Why can't Arsenal win it by luck too? Talking about disgrace, Arsenal get disgraced every season. You remember that Europa league Final last season? How one sided can a final be. Just look at the caliber of players in your team and check your position on the log, that will tell you the whole message.

Equalising in the 88th minute and saving 3 penalty Kicks na luck. I Wonder why Arsenal no fit get that kind luck for Europa league.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshoala, Oparanozie, Ajibade & Other World Stars @ Nike's Fashion Show In Paris / Eden Hazard Quits International Football At 31 (photos) / Court Sacks Amaju Pinnick As NFF President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.