Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,583 members, 7,823,523 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault (29126 Views)

Chelsea Reject £17.6m From Arsenal For David Luiz / Cesc Fabregas And David Luiz Share Love-up Snaps To Celebrate Valentine’s Day / David Luiz Explains His Reason For Giving Away Penalty At Atletico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by Olisehinnocent: 9:55am On Jun 18, 2020
No be your fault bro

1 Like

Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by JastSiryin(m): 10:10am On Jun 18, 2020
Oga we know! Go back to Benfica abeg. E yaff do angry

2 Likes

Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by Jman24(m): 10:27am On Jun 18, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
English FA is trying to start what they can not finish...................... From writing an inscription of "black lives matter" (a political inscription of a far left U.S Democrat) at the back of players jersey to forcing all players to take a knee (a political symbol), ..... According to FIFA law, political symbol and messages no matter how good it is should never be mixed with football, neither should any political message nor symbol be written on players jersey, that football belongs to all irrespective of your side of opinion.

It would have been better for English FA to used "say no to racism" than for them to use "black lives matter" (a political message) in premier league,....... Infact it would have been so perfect if the NHS was written in place of "black lives matter" in order to pay tribute to doctors who are currently at the Frontline saving lives of others and losing their own lives .............. Also it would have been much better for them to say that taking a knee should be optional rather than being compulsory for all players............. mixing football with politics is a very dangerous acts.............. infact FA should immidiately apologize for banning the use of poppy (a figure that seeks to honour world war 2 fallen hero soldiers) on players jerseys, because it is also for a noble cause ............................................. I wouldn't be surprised if players from now henceforth start to displays political figures and messages about various oppressive regime and evil act committed by their various government in their singlet and displaying them during matches (they will be justified in doing so, because it is also about a noble cause of freedom)......... I hope this will not bring about double standard, since political freedom messages can be express, I believe that no one should be denied freedom of expressing his own freedom political message.
And forcing everyone to kneel irrespective of their opinion is bad for a global fundamental human rights of freedom of taught and expression................... Football is a game for all (whether white, black, brown, purple etc) and the message displayed should be inclusive to all races,... Not pitting one race against another.............. AS FOR ME, "all lives matter"

Well said brother!
I'm impressed we still have black people reason like this

Blacks are trying to be used again. They coined an imaginary word "racism" to continue their exploitation.

2 Likes

Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by Mikaeltomz(m): 10:36am On Jun 18, 2020
Dansuqi:

Arsenal have won eufa cup.the only time Chelsea won UCL was by luck and they were disgraced the next season.
There is nothing like luck in football my brother...make arsenal self win by luck

1 Like

Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by bong4(m): 10:56am On Jun 18, 2020
Arsenal was even better when they had players coming from their youth teams not now that they have to start getting already established players from bigger clubs.

1 Like

Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by Uchelyn30: 11:11am On Jun 18, 2020
Arsenal fans Lives Matters

2 Likes

Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by Dansuqi: 11:30am On Jun 18, 2020
Mikaeltomz:

There is nothing like luck in football my brother...make arsenal self win by luck

As far as there is luck in life soccer,is included

1 Like

Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by Dansuqi: 11:32am On Jun 18, 2020
Decimus:
Why can't Arsenal win it by luck too? Talking about disgrace, Arsenal get disgraced every season. You remember that Europa league Final last season? How one sided can a final be. Just look at the caliber of players in your team and check your position on the log, that will tell you the whole message.

Equalising in the 88th minute and saving 3 penalty Kicks na luck. I Wonder why Arsenal no fit get that kind luck for Europa league.

You are right.I regret supporting arsenal but am in love

1 Like

Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by Franktom247(m): 11:40am On Jun 18, 2020
BrandAlliances:
it’s completely okay to fall down sometimes!! life is hard. studying is hard. let’s not shame ourselves for falling. let’s teach ourselves, over and over again, how  to get back up. to take that shower anyway, to make healthy food even when you don’t want it, to spend just 15 minutes cleaning your room. let’s teach ourselves what our healthy habits are for living, and do them when we fall down. it’s okay to fall down, and remember, you can and will get back up again. it might take a few days. or weeks. and you might fall down again. but let’s teach ourselves to get back up, every time, with no shame. you are powerful. you can do this!

that quote is mad and powerful

3 Likes

Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by Decimus: 11:40am On Jun 18, 2020
Dansuqi:

You are right.I regret supporting arsenal but am in love
You don't have any problem. Even Norwich City have fans. You just have to realize what's going on and adapt to it. Arsenal is not likely to sign any good player, so Luiz will be given an extension and maybe willian will come on a free transfer.

Yesterday afternoon, Arteta was moaning that Arsenal can not afford to stand still in the market. He still thinks he's at Etihad where they buy players anyhow. Even Emery that is better than him with more experience failed cos he wasn't backed in the market.

Let's see the miracle Arteta will perform with Edward Ekaete and bukky saka.
Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by Schoolaid(m): 11:55am On Jun 18, 2020
It was as if the commentator knew what the outcome of the match will be when David Luiz was coming in.
He said the match will be decided based on performance of David Luiz

1 Like

Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by Donhaywhy001(m): 12:05pm On Jun 18, 2020
Not ur fault Luiz...
So u think with ur yeye squad u can defeat mancity...
Lol

1 Like

Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by Samakus(m): 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2020
sigmapo:
Order now & thank me later...

How much? Pay on delivery available?

1 Like

Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by Dansuqi: 12:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
Decimus:
You don't have any problem. Even Norwich City have fans. You just have to realize what's going on and adapt to it. Arsenal is not likely to sign any good player, so Luiz will be given an extension and maybe willian will come on a free transfer.

Yesterday afternoon, Arteta was moaning that Arsenal can not afford to stand still in the market. He still thinks he's at Etihad where they buy players anyhow. Even Emery that is better than him with more experience failed cos he wasn't backed in the market.

Let's see the miracle Arteta will perform with Edward Ekaete and bukky saka.

Emery even had the opportunity to buy but bought rubbish.arteta acted unwisely.he knew the problems of arsenal.before agreeing to come to arsenal,he should have committed them to agree to give him at least 150mil every season to buy players... So I also blame him.arteta though has good tactics but needs good players equally.
Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by reehhomes: 12:34pm On Jun 18, 2020
✍� Do you have the ICT skills to contain your customers and make them glued to you?
✍� Do you use graphics(animated videos,mouon graphics and lovely pictures) every week to remind your customers of your continued existence and boost up their participation in your business

✍�Do you have the necessary sales tools and funnel to grow and scale your business?

Learn how to use your smart phone at your comfort to create

� Video animation and motion graphics
� Beautiful 2D and 3D logo,ID card,flyers and mock ups to captivate your customer
� Creating a mobile app
� Fastest way to create a blog/website.
� Impressive video adverts with nice voice over,editing and mastering!
� 3D animation which catches attention of your customers!

If u want to join the class or make any enquiries

https:///2348105788795?text=I%20want%20to%20join%20the%20ICT%20masterclass%20My%20name%20is

Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by Rashy07: 12:35pm On Jun 18, 2020
Good one
Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by Itisallright: 12:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
On behave of me and all Arsenal fans in the world we are saying a big thank you, to you and Chelsea fc. enough is enough selling scraps to Arsenal back to back. Gallas cost us premiership, Cech cost us Europer, and this lius had also cost of a champions league spot. Chelsea don try for our matter abeg, make them free us....
Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by Decimus: 12:43pm On Jun 18, 2020
Dansuqi:

Emery even had the opportunity to buy but bought rubbish.arteta acted unwisely.he knew the problems of arsenal.before agreeing to come to arsenal,he should have committed them to agree to give him at least 150mil every season to buy players... So I also blame him.arteta though has good tactics but needs good players equally.
Lol, no bro. Arsenal managers don't really have much say in the market. It was now that Edu said they will give Arteta a major say in it.
Emery said he wanted Zaha cos he's a proven performer in EPL, but the board got him pepe probably cos Lille accepted payment in instalments
Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by greypencils: 12:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
extol1:

let them beat Tottenham Hotspur tomorrow first before we can talk about becoming champion in England. it is not only about good players but the desire and motivation to play good games. I still think they have good players starting from the goal keeper De gea, Maguire, Baily, Scot, Fred, Pogba, Rashford, Martial, Greenwood and even James. all these players are good but they have to get rid of some players like Sanchez, lingard, Jones, and even Perrera
Of course by talking about being champions of England, I am not talking about this season. We can only hope for a top 4 position this season, nothing more but going forward next season and beyond, are the crop of guys you mentioned good enough to win UEFA champions league? I mentioned only two, you mentioned the rest, are they good enough?
Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by extol1(m): 1:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
greypencils:
Of course by talking about being champions of England, I am not talking about this season. We can only hope for a top 4 position this season, nothing more but going forward next season and beyond, are the crop of guys you mentioned good enough to win UEFA champions league? I mentioned only two, you mentioned the rest, are they good enough?
to me, what they need is a good defensive midfielder, right wingers and a mobile striker
Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by kenex4ever(m): 3:16pm On Jun 18, 2020
Luis shouldn't be used as a last man again.

He should be used as no4, let him be giving strikers hard time, if any succeeds in dribbling him then the last man will clear the ball
Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by tradetips: 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ok
Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by Mryacks: 10:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
Players who Arsenal need to sell ASAP:

1. Xhaka
2. Sokratis
3. Luiz
4. Midland Niles
5. Kolasinac
6. Ozil
7. Lacazette
8. The other black boy (nor Saka)
Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by Gbest90(m): 9:04am On Jun 19, 2020
Why blame Luiz. He was the player with the most IMPACT on the night.

He wasn't on the pitch for too long.
But had enough time to "Come on, register an amazing assist, give away a penalty and get sent off"

What a player.
Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by multibee(f): 12:17pm On Jul 25, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eden Hazard Quits International Football At 31 (photos) / More Players Arrive In UYO Camp Ahead Of AFCON 2021 Qualifier / Court Sacks Amaju Pinnick As NFF President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.