Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,656 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

See Two Sisters Fixing Tiles For A Living That Has Got People Talking - Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Two Sisters Fixing Tiles For A Living That Has Got People Talking - Photos (9982 Views)

Omashola's AMVCA 2020 Skull Dress Against Coronavirus Got People Talking (photos / Tonto Dikeh Early Morning Selfie Photos Got Fans Talking (photos) / Lady Twerking To Yemi Alade's 'Bum Bum' That Got People Talking (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Two Sisters Fixing Tiles For A Living That Has Got People Talking - Photos by TGMISKY(m): 1:52pm On Jun 18, 2020
illicit:

lol after she don breastfeed u during the sex, u still want money join lol
Like we no dey spe*m-feed them

1 Like

Re: See Two Sisters Fixing Tiles For A Living That Has Got People Talking - Photos by illicit(m): 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2020
TGMISKY:
Like we no dey spe*m-feed them
lobatan
Re: See Two Sisters Fixing Tiles For A Living That Has Got People Talking - Photos by Kriss216: 5:30pm On Jun 18, 2020
Onyi22:
May God bless their hand work
Amen.

Meanwhile, I'll advice you find something doing for yourself.. These ladies don't have two heads. Don't be waiting for made men.

2 Likes

Re: See Two Sisters Fixing Tiles For A Living That Has Got People Talking - Photos by Kriss216: 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2020
Denique:
Go girls kiss

Just as people are always surprised to see me make shawarma.
My present location was given to me for free...
The landlord said he was impressed to see a lady doing a man's job and I was like "What is a man's job?"

Passion+any legal means to put food on the table.

I love my job!

"AuntyShawarma" grin
And who said making Sharwama is a man's job?
Re: See Two Sisters Fixing Tiles For A Living That Has Got People Talking - Photos by 2cul2care: 5:35pm On Jun 18, 2020
Hope all the feminist on NL are seeing this, this women are the true embodiment of feminism, independent women, who work for their money.

1 Like

Re: See Two Sisters Fixing Tiles For A Living That Has Got People Talking - Photos by Denique(f): 9:24pm On Jun 18, 2020
Kriss216:

And who said making Sharwama is a man's job?
Your non gender indication isn't helping me understand your question but I'm sure you read my post to see where I mentioned the Landlord was surprised to see a lady do it...he isn't the first to tell me that. Both gender have!
I don't like the stereotype either, so, your question again, pls?
Re: See Two Sisters Fixing Tiles For A Living That Has Got People Talking - Photos by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 18, 2020
check the latest comedy video of a young girl trending on social media..

her comedy is so funny.. I'm the goat ��.. though that's her first video but if people like her are many.. entertainment would be more better..
you can follow her, like and comment on her video @namis_gracelle on Instagram and Twitter..
the girl is damn funny ��
I love the way she acted the three roles perfectly..
Re: See Two Sisters Fixing Tiles For A Living That Has Got People Talking - Photos by yuswrld20(m): 9:48pm On Jun 18, 2020
just for the cash
Re: See Two Sisters Fixing Tiles For A Living That Has Got People Talking - Photos by raphy(m): 4:36am On Jun 19, 2020
thejob uses a lot of energy maybe they HV what it takes to make it .go girls.i like hard working girls.
Re: See Two Sisters Fixing Tiles For A Living That Has Got People Talking - Photos by SavageResponse(m): 6:16am On Jun 19, 2020
illicit:
What a man does, a woman can do....

These jobs that require heavy lifting are not suitable for females angry
Re: See Two Sisters Fixing Tiles For A Living That Has Got People Talking - Photos by 21cents: 6:44am On Jun 19, 2020
raphy:
thejob uses a lot of energy maybe they HV what it takes to make it .go girls.i like hard working girls.
negative sir.. I don serve tiler before as labourer.

tiling requires mostly brain work and not much physicality. you can't compare tiling to bricklayers that carry heavy blocks to lay.

that being said, seems I'd go back to learn tiling as another side hustle. people I served back then build fine houses within 6 years period with their proceeds. this skill is very lucrative.

1 Like

Re: See Two Sisters Fixing Tiles For A Living That Has Got People Talking - Photos by 21cents: 6:51am On Jun 19, 2020
SavageResponse:

no sir I disagree.

I've been there, and I can tell you any gender can do tiling. but females can't do bricklaying because it mostly involves heavy lifting.
Re: See Two Sisters Fixing Tiles For A Living That Has Got People Talking - Photos by illicit(m): 7:24am On Jun 19, 2020
SavageResponse:

Patricia Olubunmi Etteh and Diezani Allison Madueke had proved that wrong tho.
They lifted heavy money grin
Re: See Two Sisters Fixing Tiles For A Living That Has Got People Talking - Photos by raphy(m): 9:54am On Jun 19, 2020
21cents:
negative sir.. I don serve tiler before as labourer.

tiling requires mostly brain work and not much physicality. you can't compare tiling to bricklayers that carry heavy blocks to lay.

that being said, seems I'd go back to learn tiling as another side hustle. people I served back then build fine houses within 6 years period with their proceeds. this skill is very lucrative.

OK sir i like the way you show courtesy when you mention me. i will.like to go into the business too the job don't need light just the tile cutting tools and leveler you are good to start.I was watching someone put tiles at where I was working I watch him till he was done.if the house is up stairs these girls will Carry Sand up thts why I mention energy is needed in the job sand and bag of cement thats when they will need a GUy hand .I hope u understand me.
how much us the tile cutting tool?
Re: See Two Sisters Fixing Tiles For A Living That Has Got People Talking - Photos by raphy(m): 9:58am On Jun 19, 2020
[quote author=illicit post=90829275]

Patricia Olubunmi Etteh and Diezani Allison Madueke had proved that wrong tho.

They lifted heavy money grin[/quote

na you make me laugh so hard this morning..thank you laughing is good.

they really lift heavy money bro without Nigerians knowing where they get the power
happy Friday

1 Like

Re: See Two Sisters Fixing Tiles For A Living That Has Got People Talking - Photos by mechanics(m): 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2020
Wow, nice one, they refused to be called slay queens.
Re: See Two Sisters Fixing Tiles For A Living That Has Got People Talking - Photos by EmmaNuella77(f): 11:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
Meanwhile, you can get paid to watch videos

https://wintub.com/?r=1581782

(1) (2) (Reply)

How My Big Buttocks Get Me Movie Roles-actress Iyabo Oko / Lagbaja’s Real Face Exposed – See What He Looks Like (pictures) / Meet Irina Shayk Cristiano Ronaldo's Current Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.