Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Many Injured As Nigerian Cultists Clash In Turkey (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Many Injured As Nigerian Cultists Clash In Turkey (video) (701 Views)

Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) / Nigerian Cultists Arrested In Malaysia After Ripping Out Rival’s Intestines / Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Many Injured As Nigerian Cultists Clash In Turkey (video) by ExAngel007(f): 7:58am On Jun 18, 2020
Many people were injured on Tuesday June16, following a fight between Nigerian cultists in Avcilar, Istanbul.

The fight between Ayes and Mafians in the Turkish capital began at a nightclub around 3:30am. DHA reported that some Nigerians involved in the fight which centered "on a girl", have been arrested by the police.

Here is the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_kM1QsQGGA

Re: Many Injured As Nigerian Cultists Clash In Turkey (video) by Oyiboman69: 8:01am On Jun 18, 2020
These idiots will be disgracing themselves both home and abroad....

Re: Many Injured As Nigerian Cultists Clash In Turkey (video) by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 18, 2020
This ppl still carry their sha to another country cry cry cry.. chaiii, I just weak.. why did we keep tarnishing the image of our country self..
Chaiii.. this is madness.. placing lots of shameful images on innocent Nigerians ...I weak hoo undecided undecided
Angels shud blow trumpet jare, and let's start everything afresh undecided undecided..
This life no kuku balance be4..
Re: Many Injured As Nigerian Cultists Clash In Turkey (video) by oluwaseyi0: 8:04am On Jun 18, 2020
No wonder no country wants us
Re: Many Injured As Nigerian Cultists Clash In Turkey (video) by cjwalter(m): 8:10am On Jun 18, 2020
Idiots set of people...What is your purpose of going to Turkey biz or Education? And you end up doing cult things to claim big boy, i honestly feel sorry for you guys ,keep disappointing your parents, when government depot you guys then your eyes go open...
Re: Many Injured As Nigerian Cultists Clash In Turkey (video) by mignone(f): 8:10am On Jun 18, 2020
It's in the blood. They can't even be redeemed by a change of environment.
Re: Many Injured As Nigerian Cultists Clash In Turkey (video) by heendrix(m): 8:20am On Jun 18, 2020
FG should as a matter of urgency declare Igbos non Nigerians to the world sad

Re: Many Injured As Nigerian Cultists Clash In Turkey (video) by Kuruptnigga: 8:23am On Jun 18, 2020
TBH, Nigeria Youths are useless!! I hate being a Nigerian. We don't have any Youth. Shame
Re: Many Injured As Nigerian Cultists Clash In Turkey (video) by WittyLad(m): 8:25am On Jun 18, 2020
The fatality they caused was "centered on a girl" Spits*�

‘if I Go To Jail Who Will Satisfy My Wife?’: Botswana Teacher Pleads / Endsars:police Repels Hoodlums Who Tried To Burn Ajegunle Police Station (VIDEO) / #freestanley: Eleme People Demands Freedom For Stanley Mgbere

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9