Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:45 AM

“may Your Relationship Be Sealed With A Wedding Soon” – Kemi Olunloyo To Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “may Your Relationship Be Sealed With A Wedding Soon” – Kemi Olunloyo To Davido (557 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: You Are A Despicable Liar & Emotional Child Abuser / Iyanaira: Kemi Olunloyo To Begin Her Music Career. Check Out Her Stage Name / Kemi Olunloyo To Iyabo Ojo: "Your Tears Just Began" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“may Your Relationship Be Sealed With A Wedding Soon” – Kemi Olunloyo To Davido by correctkidabc(m): 8:32am On Jun 18, 2020
Investigative and Controversial Journalist Kemi Olunloyo has taken to social media to pray for celebrity couple Davido and Chioma.

According to a recent tweet made by the journalist on her twitter account, she prayed for for the couple to seal their relationship soon with marriage.

Source:https://www.correctkid.com/may-your-relationship-be-sealed-with-a-wedding-soon-kemi-olunloyo-prays-for-davido-and-chioma/

Re: “may Your Relationship Be Sealed With A Wedding Soon” – Kemi Olunloyo To Davido by JimmyDarmody: 8:35am On Jun 18, 2020
Sarcasm grin
Re: “may Your Relationship Be Sealed With A Wedding Soon” – Kemi Olunloyo To Davido by Vyzz: 8:35am On Jun 18, 2020
I thought this woman said she has quit journalism....

Everytime Davido this... Davido that....

Is it me is she truly sending greenlights to davido
Re: “may Your Relationship Be Sealed With A Wedding Soon” – Kemi Olunloyo To Davido by nzeobi(m): 8:47am On Jun 18, 2020
I think one of them has given her some money or she expects them to give her money.
Re: “may Your Relationship Be Sealed With A Wedding Soon” – Kemi Olunloyo To Davido by Joshmodest(m): 8:48am On Jun 18, 2020
Kemi has shared her hatred for Linda ikeji amongst hushpuppi and davido !!
Re: “may Your Relationship Be Sealed With A Wedding Soon” – Kemi Olunloyo To Davido by Olude193: 9:00am On Jun 18, 2020
Kemi so obsessed with Davido

God will heal her from this paranoia
Re: “may Your Relationship Be Sealed With A Wedding Soon” – Kemi Olunloyo To Davido by Onyi22(f): 9:27am On Jun 18, 2020
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

New Mum, Regina Daniels Shares More Beautiful Photos From Her Maternity Shoot / "I Don't Believe In God" Seun Kuti / ‘you Treated Sandra Like A Slave’- Fan Lambaste Regina Daniels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.