Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Edo 2020: Obaseki Picks PDP Membership Card Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: Obaseki Picks PDP Membership Card Today (34525 Views)

Obaseki Picks 38-Year-Old Omobayo Godwin As Deputy Governor / Governor Obaseki Picks Trash As He Joins Edo Youths To Cleanup The State / Kwankwaso Supporters Burn Their PDP Membership Cards Because Of Atiku (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Picks PDP Membership Card Today by Tareq1105: 12:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
Born2Breed:

No. Afonja actually tried to bury him but as man wey him be he refused to prostrate to his oppressor.

High time you guys learn a lesson or two from the bold.

So, he no prostrate for his new godfather, Wike?

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Picks PDP Membership Card Today by mikelduke: 12:12pm On Jun 18, 2020
Make money by watching videos you don't have to pay any money. Try it out !

https://ifvideon.host/495050740428269/
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Picks PDP Membership Card Today by freshkpomo(m): 12:12pm On Jun 18, 2020
Obaseki my niggalicious nigga.

Together we can make Nigeria better.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Picks PDP Membership Card Today by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
martineverest:
my sister,don't waste your time....Edo people don't like APC,obaseki was the only connection btw APC and Edo people

obaseki will sweep the election cos PDP strongmen are everywhere in Edo state

Name one pdp strong man you know.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Picks PDP Membership Card Today by FIXED9583: 12:16pm On Jun 18, 2020
see below
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Picks PDP Membership Card Today by Enwhen(m): 12:16pm On Jun 18, 2020
PIMPAR:

And now that Giadom has been suspended?

Thats the best for Obaseki ...as it is now, APC has no candidate in Edo state, becuase all action taken by Oshobaba becomes null and void, since the Appeal judgement didn't favour him, the AC rulings validated the rulings of the High court which suspended Oshobaba... If Oshobaba has set aside the rulings of the high court judgement before this appeal judgement, all executive functions carried would have been valid, but presently, APC has done nothing with the suspension of Oshobaba , and Should Obaseki comes back to APC , he will be compounding his woe..presently , looking at the whole issue from the legal angle , APC has no Chairman, nobody is qualify to act including the Giadme and Ettah, because they all have one or two issues with their appointment, the NEC would only be the solution to the present state of things by calling for meeting and stating the Gov processes afresh with respect to the HC and AC rulings...tho , Info is not affected because no decision was taken by Oshobaba on ondo after his stay of execution order....this is to point out that thses our politicians are all thives , they gat not the masses at heart , anybody still celebrating them is a fool...I once told one SenatorDav about this some weeks , he argued with me , but some Christian would want to call me a prophet for this little and normal situation...
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Picks PDP Membership Card Today by Olatlaccon(m): 12:17pm On Jun 18, 2020
Mysticwebb:

Cry on. Something happening in Edo, IPOB. In Kaduna, IPOB. In Katsina, IPOB. In Sokoto, IPOB. Even in your backyard you call IPOB and you think you are okay?
Your crying on IPOB matter will be eternal.
..Some people have this tribal issue in their blood bro...me no care where u from come so far u good to me and we cool Bleep whatever...

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Picks PDP Membership Card Today by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 18, 2020
Tbold01:
Guy...watch your back, don't fall into political trap.

He is naive. He has already lost his position and now they are going to bleed the hell out of him like they did to atiku.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Picks PDP Membership Card Today by profmicky: 12:18pm On Jun 18, 2020
Don't mind those confused people
PIMPAR:
IPOB finally buried Obaseki. But Giadom, the IPOB APC national chairman has told him to come for screening at APC headquarters today now.
Abi Giadom isn't the APC National chairman again?
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Picks PDP Membership Card Today by Harunabisanti(m): 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2020
World of deceivers.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Picks PDP Membership Card Today by Olatlaccon(m): 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2020
Politicians and their mind game...the tin wey dey pain me b say some guys here go dey fight cos of ppl wey no know u...u think they are enemies? well...for now it may be true..but later dem go still dey do tins together...so keep calm and watch their drama...no get HBP cos of some junks
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Picks PDP Membership Card Today by Zetty177x: 12:20pm On Jun 18, 2020
I love Obaseki..I pray he wins
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Picks PDP Membership Card Today by ProfBrugo: 12:20pm On Jun 18, 2020
The way ibo people are supporting this man, it’s sure he will lose.

He should beg ibos to stop supporting him.

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Picks PDP Membership Card Today by PIMPAR: 12:21pm On Jun 18, 2020
Enwhen:

Thats the best for Obaseki ...as it is now, APC has no candidate in Edo state, becuase all action taken by Oshobaba becomes null and void, since the Appeal judgement didn't favour him, the AC rulings validated the rulings of the High court which suspended Oshobaba... If Oshobaba has set aside the rulings of the high court judgement before this appeal judgement, all executive functions carried would have been valid, but presently, APC has done nothing with the suspension of Oshobaba , and Should Obaseki comes back to APC , he will be compounding his woe..presently , looking at the whole issue from the legal angle , APC has no Chairman, nobody is qualify to act including the Giadme and Ettah, because they all have one or two issues with their appointment, the NEC would only be the solution to the present state of things by calling for meeting and stating the Gov processes afresh with respect to the HC and AC rulings...tho , Info is not affected because no decision was taken by Oshobaba on ondo after his stay of execution order....this is to point out that thses our politicians are all thives , they gat not the masses at heart , anybody still celebrating them is a fool...I once told one SenatorDav about this some weeks , he argued with me , but some Christian would want to call me a prophet for this little and normal situation...
You don't mean it? Typical lazy youth. You don't know Appeal court vacated that order since March ,hence the reason Oshiomole resumed back in March. These children ehhhhhh

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Picks PDP Membership Card Today by McReoz: 12:21pm On Jun 18, 2020
what most people don't know is that Obaseki is not contesting with Oshiomhole but rather Osagie Ize Iyamu, a core politician, a man with at least hundred voters on ground in every unit across Edo state, as at today no politician in Edo can match his political base. when people say Edo is behind Obaseki i just laugh, well i wish him the best. but please, can any Obaseki supports kindly list ten project by Obaseki, and don't include paying of salaries.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Picks PDP Membership Card Today by Zetty177x: 12:22pm On Jun 18, 2020
Mysticwebb:

Cry on. Something happening in Edo, IPOB. In Kaduna, IPOB. In Katsina, IPOB. In Sokoto, IPOB. Even in your backyard you call IPOB and you think you are okay?
Your crying on IPOB matter will be eternal.

Exactly, why is IPOB on this post?

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Picks PDP Membership Card Today by Nchenches: 12:22pm On Jun 18, 2020
Edo people must be prepared for the fight of their lives to stop Edo from becoming a Fulani land through Fulani Stooge as governor.

Aliyu Oshiomwole was not completely converted to Adam by his late wife.

Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Picks PDP Membership Card Today by Gee64: 12:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
NO DON'T GO BACK TO A PC.
THEY ARE PLOTTING TO BRING YOU DOWN.
GO FOR P D P...
blackboy:
No stay with APC!! Oshio Baba is out . You are going to get the ticket for APC

Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Picks PDP Membership Card Today by Tareq1105: 12:24pm On Jun 18, 2020
joyandfaith:

Giadom struggle is about 2023. Obaseki is just secondary to his struggle.

Make Obaseki pick card make we hear word
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Picks PDP Membership Card Today by Fheelzz(m): 12:24pm On Jun 18, 2020
These people just want power they have nothing in stock for we masses
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Picks PDP Membership Card Today by pquaver(m): 12:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
DeZoro:
I suggest that the other PDP aspirant steps down for Obaseki so that they will use this Avenue to get Edo Sate again. Obaseki is not a power drunk but a gentle man and by extension, will graciously bow out in 4 years time. The other aspirant will be judiciously compensated and if needed, give them positions or contracts.

Obaseki is a son of the soil and so other aspirants, so I think they should allow Obaseki and Shuabu finish their terms and hand over to a fresh PDP candidate in 2024.

4+4 for Obaseki and Shuabu is what we want in Edo State.

See them already thinking of how to share the money of Edo people.. Pdp will never change. The worst political party ever... You never win ooo

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Picks PDP Membership Card Today by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
Prostitute politics
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Picks PDP Membership Card Today by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
Joshmodest:
Any one supporting oshiomole or obaseki is maddd !!
shocked
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Picks PDP Membership Card Today by Philipxxxx0: 12:28pm On Jun 18, 2020
PIMPAR:
IPOB finally buried Obaseki. But Giadom, the IPOB APC national chairman has told him to come for screening at APC headquarters today now.
Dont kill yourself because of IPOB they don't know you are existence.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Picks PDP Membership Card Today by blowjohn(m): 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2020
Johnnyessence:
nice one from obaseki, you have my support already.

Da kaind support wey u dey house while obaseki dey street!
Audio!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Picks PDP Membership Card Today by Pavillon: 12:32pm On Jun 18, 2020
Joshmodest:
Any one supporting oshiomole or obaseki is maddd !!
Very Maddd!!!
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Picks PDP Membership Card Today by Staro: 12:33pm On Jun 18, 2020
PIMPAR:

You're mad. How does Edo election now become an IPOB issue ?
You'll die of hatred for Ibos for nothing

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Picks PDP Membership Card Today by Drosonogasta(m): 12:34pm On Jun 18, 2020
Obaseki will av to calculate a dirty politics at this critical time.
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Picks PDP Membership Card Today by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 18, 2020
DeZoro:
I suggest that the other PDP aspirant steps down for Obaseki so that they will use this Avenue to get Edo Sate again. Obaseki is not a power drunk but a gentle man and by extension, will graciously bow out in 4 years time. The other aspirant will be judiciously compensated and if needed, give them positions or contracts.

Obaseki is a son of the soil and so other aspirants, so I think they should allow Obaseki and Shuabu finish their terms and hand over to a fresh PDP candidate in 2024.

4+4 for Obaseki and Shuabu is what we want in Edo State.
Obaseki is not power-drunk but s gentleman. Please say it loud!!!!

The manner st which he has composed himself has clearly shown. Left to obaseki, he never wanted to leave the party he worked so hard for, staring from oshiomohle days as governor. He went to Abuja to present his nomination form to baba unlike Ortom. But oshiomohle the thug wouldn't allow him. It's only in Nigeria a thief would be calling for the arrest of an innocent man. Somebody who didn't have a certificate before being governor challenging and disqualifying a uni graduate. I wonder why people support impunity and thuggery in our politics. The comments I've been reading here
since last week suggest to me Nigeria doesn't have a future, given the manner at which lots of people who are mainly youths on NL supported oshiomohle's action, someone's who once kicked against what he wanted becoming now. Shame!

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Picks PDP Membership Card Today by Jay31: 12:35pm On Jun 18, 2020
PIMPAR:

Breaking.....This was the outcome of the meeting between team Obaseki and PDP leaders last night in Abuja.

*STALEMATE* : Let the faithful PDP members decide.

*PROPOSALS/ NEGOTIATIONS*

*GOV. OBASEKI, PHILIP SHUAIBU AND THEIR TEAM* .

We will join PDP on the following terms:

1) Governorship Ticket.
2) Deputy Governorship Slot
3) Secretary to Government
4) Chief of Staff
5) 16 Commissioners
6) 15 LGA Chairmen

*PDP LEADERS AND THEIR TERMS:*

1) APC to take Deputy Governor.
2) APC to take Secretary to Government.
3) PDP to take Governor
4) PDP to take Chief of Staff
5) Commissioners 50/50
6) LGA Chairmen 50/50.

For those that are in the dark, above are details of the negotiations so far. You be aware now of what's on the table.

More details to come.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! / Rotimi Amaechi Hosts Governors, Top Political Figures In His Abuja Residence / How Did The Olukumin People Accept A Hausa Derogatory Term As Their Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.