Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,472 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Man Was Beaten To Pulp After Trying To Rescue A Wife From Husband & His Friends. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Was Beaten To Pulp After Trying To Rescue A Wife From Husband & His Friends. (967 Views)

Phone Thieves Caught In Port Harcourt, Beaten To Pulp / Man Apprehended And Beaten To Pulp After Failed Abduction Attempt In Zamfara / Fake Vigilante Member Beaten To Pulp After Being Caught By Real Vigilantes. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Was Beaten To Pulp After Trying To Rescue A Wife From Husband & His Friends. by nairafame2: 8:45am On Jun 18, 2020
According to the wife, she said her husband threatens to kill her and she ran out of his car on his way to the place she wanted to be killed by her husband.

she wrote;
Friends i was beaten today by the father of my son and he threatened to kill me i have to ran out of his car on his way to the place i will be killed please my life is in danger i need help.

According to eyewitness (the brother of the good Samaritan's that was beaten by the husband);
My Younger brother got beaten to a pulp by 6 men today.

He saw them violating a Lady who is married to one of the men and he then pulled over to save the lady from them, they descended on him.

This is so bad. My brother's face is in a terrible state right with regrets!

See The Photos Of The Man HERE

Re: Man Was Beaten To Pulp After Trying To Rescue A Wife From Husband & His Friends. by Tunex252(m): 8:48am On Jun 18, 2020
undecided
Re: Man Was Beaten To Pulp After Trying To Rescue A Wife From Husband & His Friends. by JustBeingFrank(m): 8:55am On Jun 18, 2020
This story seems to be written with a programming language. Though from the images, it seems to be a sad story. The society has really decayed.

1 Like

Re: Man Was Beaten To Pulp After Trying To Rescue A Wife From Husband & His Friends. by TransflectTP(m): 9:05am On Jun 18, 2020
embarassed
Re: Man Was Beaten To Pulp After Trying To Rescue A Wife From Husband & His Friends. by playapayaski: 9:12am On Jun 18, 2020
Sad
Re: Man Was Beaten To Pulp After Trying To Rescue A Wife From Husband & His Friends. by LexngtonSteele: 9:41am On Jun 18, 2020
undecided

These people and domestic violence....

That's why their wives cheat ALL the time.
Re: Man Was Beaten To Pulp After Trying To Rescue A Wife From Husband & His Friends. by LexngtonSteele: 9:42am On Jun 18, 2020
angry
Re: Man Was Beaten To Pulp After Trying To Rescue A Wife From Husband & His Friends. by nairaobserver2: 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2020
LexngtonSteele:
undecided

These people and domestic violence....

That's why their wives cheat ALL the time.
grin
Re: Man Was Beaten To Pulp After Trying To Rescue A Wife From Husband & His Friends. by Mayng01(m): 4:04pm On Jun 18, 2020
He has jus been pu**y bleeped. Always mind your business.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What Hair Dye Did To A Woman's Eyes / Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015 Kidnapped By Bandits / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.