Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / . (650 Views)

Considering The Situation Of Nigeria, How Are You Coping Without A Job? / Switching Jobs: Career Advice Needed! / Want To Quit My Job. Advice Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nwaotu10(m): 8:55am On Jun 18, 2020
Re: . by chigoziri2403(m): 8:56am On Jun 18, 2020
Going to Abuja is a good idea, but how long will your friend put up with you What if you have issues, what next
Re: . by Oluromantic: 9:10am On Jun 18, 2020
44k with ur independence. 20k with dependence on ur friend. Guy u sef think am.

If you manage his shop 1 yr pass, 2 yrs pass still on 20k and living in someone accomodation, don't you think, he'll start asking for his space. How much can u save from 20k monthly.

With ur 44k job as a teacher if you are able to secure home lessons i.e private tutorials for some of the students in d sch, you be taking home about 60k monthly or more. With enough savings and less burden over depending on someone, u can plan the next move in ur life after some time

2 Likes

Re: . by Springsdy456958(m): 9:20am On Jun 18, 2020
Don't work with anything your Friend have said to you. Very soon you will not be happen because of the treatment you will get from him. 20k is too small to start with abuja. Try to get even a teaching/any Job in abuja and ask him to accomodate you while you get your finance together..

And if you choose to go be ready for anything and expect anything.
Peace.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 18, 2020
Ur mind is telling you not to.... And ur still looking for what.. Signs and wonders? Probably so you know 20k wont get you past feeding in abuja believe me...

(1) (Reply)

I'm About To Quit My Job, Will The Decision Favour Me? / Earn One Million Naira / Search For The Best Service Of Locksmith In Columbia MD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.