Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,425 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Front End Web Developer Wanted In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Front End Web Developer Wanted In Lagos (195 Views)

Vacancy For A Front End Web Developer / Vacancy: Front End Web Developer / Front End Web Developer Wanted In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Front End Web Developer Wanted In Lagos by iden: 10:14am On Jun 18, 2020
Front End Web Developer (HTML, CSS, JavaScript & WordPress) at technology solutions company

• Solid software design skills and experience with automated UI testing.
• Good knowledge of front end technologies like CSS, HTML, JavaScript, php and Wordpress (High proficiency in Elementor).
• Extensive hands-on experience in JavaScript.
• Familiarity with JavaScript libraries like jQuery and Proficiency with Node.js, Express and use of Api

How to Apply
Send your CV to info@talent24ng.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Re: Front End Web Developer Wanted In Lagos by femmix112(m): 10:16am On Jun 18, 2020
I am interested please I understand wordpress core structure and php quite well
Re: Front End Web Developer Wanted In Lagos by adun99(f): 12:56am On Jun 19, 2020
I would like to intern, i am a newbie
bukkyokayinka17@gmail.com

uote author=iden post=90797825]Front End Web Developer (HTML, CSS, JavaScript & WordPress) at technology solutions company

• Solid software design skills and experience with automated UI testing.
• Good knowledge of front end technologies like CSS, HTML, JavaScript, php and Wordpress (High proficiency in Elementor).
• Extensive hands-on experience in JavaScript.
• Familiarity with JavaScript libraries like jQuery and Proficiency with Node.js, Express and use of Api

How to Apply
Send your CV to info@talent24ng.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Job Vacancy (digital Marketing Lead) / Accountant At Culminate Consulting / Job Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.