Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Chelsea Has Confirmed The Signing Of Timo Werner - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Has Confirmed The Signing Of Timo Werner (552 Views)

Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner / BREAKING: Chelsea Have Confirmed The Signing Of Timo Werner From RB Leipzig / Everton Completes The Signing Of Theo Walcott From Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Has Confirmed The Signing Of Timo Werner by adekola02(m): 10:14am On Jun 18, 2020
Chelsea have confirmed that they have reached an agreement with RB Leipzig to sign striker Timo Werner.
The Germany international told the club's official website: "I am delighted to be signing for Chelsea, it is a very proud moment for me to be joining this great club.
"I of course want to thank RB Leipzig, the club and the fans, for four fantastic years. You will forever be in my heart. I look forward to next season with my new team-mates, my new manager and of course the Chelsea fans. Together we have a very successful future ahead of us
Re: Chelsea Has Confirmed The Signing Of Timo Werner by Enoch07: 10:18am On Jun 18, 2020
a very successful future I pray, Amen. welcome brother
Re: Chelsea Has Confirmed The Signing Of Timo Werner by kingmurainah(m): 10:35am On Jun 18, 2020
Ktbffh
Re: Chelsea Has Confirmed The Signing Of Timo Werner by Praise19(m): 10:47am On Jun 18, 2020
It's official; Chelsea football club has just sign German Alvaro Morata
Re: Chelsea Has Confirmed The Signing Of Timo Werner by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:47am On Jun 18, 2020
Welcome to london boy, we are waiting for your contribution in helping Chelsea Football club.

Re: Chelsea Has Confirmed The Signing Of Timo Werner by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:48am On Jun 18, 2020
Praise19:
It's official; Chelsea football club has just sign German Alvaro Morata

You say

(1) (Reply)

How To Watch Premier League & La Liga Matches On An Android/ios Device For Free / Fifa 21 Vs Fifa 20 Graphics & Player Comparison / Sure Free Bet9ja Booking Code For Today 9th August 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.