Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,962 members, 7,852,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:41 PM

How To Make Money Doing Nothing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Doing Nothing (299 Views)

How Does Opay Make Money Doing Free Transfers? / 3 Ways To Start Making Money Doing What You Love - Onlinenigerianbusiness / How To Make Money Doing CPA Marketing (CPA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Doing Nothing by UnlimitedJoe007(m): 10:19am On Jun 18, 2020
There are people who make things happen, there are people who watch things happen, and there are people who wonder what happened.

And to be successful, you need to be a person who make things happen.

So early this year, I started searching for how I could increase my streams of income passively and make it a total of 3.

Then, I was introduced to this investment company.

At first, I was very skeptical. I was scared of not losing the little money I had. After all, everyone is looking for how to save money as we don't know how long this pandemic will take.

I wasn't sure if to take the risk or not.

But I asked myself, “what do I have to loose? ” All I can do is give it a try.

THAT I DID!

I invested, after one month, I was paid my interest (15%). Second month came, the same thing. I received third payment yesterday morning.

Today, I earn without doing anything. I have 2 passive streams of income and 1 active stream.

My monthly earnings have totally increased and I am so happy about it.

Let me tell you my people, if you don't try, you will never know.

The reason some Christians are stranded today is that they think God is solely responsible for their success, not realizing that they also have a part to play in it.

God will not imagine a future for you, neither will He sweat for you.

Before God must provide for you, you need to create a vacuum which he will need to fill.

The Holy Bible said, Open your mouth and I will fill it.

At the beginning of my financial journey, I was thinking this wasn't for me. Let me just focus on building wealth with my Instagram business than risking my hard-earned money just to multiply it.

But today, I smile to the bank every 16th or 17th of every month.

Imagine if I had not started this journey....what would have taken me 2 years to achieve would become 5 years.

I created a vacuum for God to fill.

Now, I am making things happen and no more asking why things are happening in my life.

If you have free cash (from above 50k) you are willing to invest for a year, you can send me a WhatsApp message (0703 756 9338) let me share with a current investment company I am with.

Grace is upon you!

(1) (Reply)

Buy, Sell & Exchange Perfect Money,bitcoin,webmoney Skrill, Neteller Etc Instant / Product Design - Victor Oscar Plastics & Packaging Etc / A Business/job Opportunity That Need No Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.