Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

How To Apply For MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Apply For MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020 (922 Views)

Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship / 2017 MTN Foundation Scholarship Scheme Registration / MTN Foundation Scholarship 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Apply For MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020 by Chinanny: 10:52am On Jun 18, 2020
We are pleased to inform you that Application for The MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020 is now open. Remember we promised to always bring you current information about The MTN Foundation Scholarship.

From inception, MTNF has awarded Scholarships to 3,829 students under both schemes across the 36 states and FCT. Graduating students also benefit from the Employability workshops which is designed with the objective to prepare them for the workplace. They are afterwards inducted into the MTNF Scholarship Student Alumni.

Title: MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020
MTN Foundation Scholarship Eligible Courses of Study:

Agricultural Science, Architecture, Communication Technology, Computer & Electronics, Computer And Information Science, Computer And Mathematics, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Electronics And Electronics Technology, Electronics Engineering, Engineering Physics, Industrial Physics, Information Technology, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Physics Electronics, Physics Engineering, Physics/Computational Modeling, Pure/Applied Physics, Statistics & Computer Science and Industrial Mathematics.

MTN Foundation Scholarship Eligibility Requirements

Candidates must be full time undergraduates in 300 level/3rd year in public Universities, Colleges of Education or Polytechnics in Nigeria.
Applicants from Universities and Colleges of Education must have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) score of 3.5 or its equivalent (2:1), while applicants from Polytechnics must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) and evidence of admission for the HND or Direct Entry Program.
Current Beneficiaries of other Scholarship award(s) are not eligible to apply
MTN Foundation Scholarship Value

Under both scholarships, eligible 300 level students studying Science & Technology related courses and blind students studying in Public Tertiary Institutions (Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education) across Nigeria are awarded scholarships worth N200,000.00 annually till graduation as long as they maintain the required grades.

Deadline:: 21st July, 2020

Apply Here:https://www.pinnaclereport.com.ng/apply-2020-mtn-foundation-scholarship/
Re: How To Apply For MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020 by Loris576(m): 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2020
Chinanny:
We are pleased to inform you that Application for The MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020 is now open. Remember we promised to always bring you current information about The MTN Foundation Scholarship.

From inception, MTNF has awarded Scholarships to 3,829 students under both schemes across the 36 states and FCT. Graduating students also benefit from the Employability workshops which is designed with the objective to prepare them for the workplace. They are afterwards inducted into the MTNF Scholarship Student Alumni.

Title: MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020
MTN Foundation Scholarship Eligible Courses of Study:

Agricultural Science, Architecture, Communication Technology, Computer & Electronics, Computer And Information Science, Computer And Mathematics, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Electronics And Electronics Technology, Electronics Engineering, Engineering Physics, Industrial Physics, Information Technology, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Physics Electronics, Physics Engineering, Physics/Computational Modeling, Pure/Applied Physics, Statistics & Computer Science and Industrial Mathematics.

MTN Foundation Scholarship Eligibility Requirements

Candidates must be full time undergraduates in 300 level/3rd year in public Universities, Colleges of Education or Polytechnics in Nigeria.
Applicants from Universities and Colleges of Education must have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) score of 3.5 or its equivalent (2:1), while applicants from Polytechnics must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) and evidence of admission for the HND or Direct Entry Program.
Current Beneficiaries of other Scholarship award(s) are not eligible to apply
MTN Foundation Scholarship Value

Under both scholarships, eligible 300 level students studying Science & Technology related courses and blind students studying in Public Tertiary Institutions (Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education) across Nigeria are awarded scholarships worth N200,000.00 annually till graduation as long as they maintain the required grades.

Deadline:: 21st July, 2020

Apply Here:https://www.pinnaclereport.com.ng/apply-2020-mtn-foundation-scholarship/
message me for your mtn past questions ..via text or whatsapp..07082963020

I respond to messages as soon as possible
Re: How To Apply For MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020 by yusman14(m): 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2020
I registered with my Airtel number..hope I am safe??
I don't use MTN..

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020 by Loris576(m): 10:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
yusman14:
I registered with my Airtel number..hope I am safe??
I don't use MTN..
Stay calm ur safe

If you need past question signify
Re: How To Apply For MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020 by yusman14(m): 11:49pm On Jun 18, 2020
Loris576:

Stay calm ur safe

If you need past question signify
How much is it??
But I think studying of past questions should be after shortlisting...
Anyway,chat me up on 09070703878 .
Thanks bro
Re: How To Apply For MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020 by Loris576(m): 8:55am On Jun 19, 2020
yusman14:
How much is it??
But I think studying of past questions should be after shortlisting...
Anyway,chat me up on 09070703878 .
Thanks bro
Its important you prepare early sir
I have chatted you on whatsapp

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020 by yusman14(m): 4:57pm On Jun 19, 2020
Registration successful!!

Please is it possible for candidate with below 4.0 to be selected??

Because most beneficiary had 4.0+
Re: How To Apply For MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020 by Loris576(m): 3:02am On Aug 31, 2020
yusman14:
Registration successful!!

Please is it possible for candidate with below 4.0 to be selected??

Because most beneficiary had 4.0+

Were you called to write essay ?
Re: How To Apply For MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020 by yusman14(m): 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2020
Loris576:

No
Re: How To Apply For MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020 by Honduras01: 5:44pm On Aug 31, 2020
yusman14:
No
are they still going to shortlist people to write essay?
Re: How To Apply For MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020 by Honduras01: 5:44pm On Aug 31, 2020
Loris576:

are they still going to shortlist more people for essay?
Re: How To Apply For MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020 by Loris576(m): 7:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
Honduras01:

are they still going to shortlist more people for essay?
The essay stage has passed

(1) (Reply)

Valencia Academy Akobo Ibadan / Unlawful Arrest Of MOUAU Student, Nans Calls For Immediate Release - MOUAU GIST / Why Nigerian Universities May Not Resume Early In 2021!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.