Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,233 members, 7,836,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Terrorist Style Romance- Marry Me Or Die - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Terrorist Style Romance- Marry Me Or Die (684 Views)

NDIGBO: Another "Get Rich Or Die Trying" IGBO DRUG Dealer Arrested / Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal / "Marry Me Off And I'll Kill Myself" : Child Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Terrorist Style Romance- Marry Me Or Die by aloyemeka1: 9:49pm On Jan 26, 2011
Lover kills mother of five over her refusal to marry him

Written by Kola Oyelere, Kano
Wednesday, January 26, 2011

KANO State police command has arrested a 33-year-old man, Dayyabu Moha-mmed, who allegedly killed his fiancee, over her parents' refusal to bless their marriage.

http://odili.net/news/source/2011/jan/26/614.html

The parent had hinged their refusal to bless the union on the pretence that his fiancé, Hauwa Ibrahim, 38 years and a mother of five, was older than him.

Parading 24 suspects before journalists on Tuesday in Kano, the state Commissioner of Police, Alhaji Tambari Mohammed, said Dayyabu kiiled Hauwa while she was asleep.

The commissioner said Dayyabu, who resided in the same house with Hauwa, developed love affair with her, despite the fact that she had five children for another man, and he had planned to marry her.

Alhaji Muhammed said the parents of the deceased were not happy, because the woman was older than Dayyabu, a development which did not go down well with the man.

Disturbed of the development and in annoyance, Dayyabu was alleged to have woken up in the midnight, went to where the late Hauwa was sleeping and matchetted her to death.

The commissioner said all the suspects would be prosecuted as soon as their investigations were concluded.

According to him , three suspects were notorious thugs and drug dealers and were arrested in connection with the killing of an innocent man with knives and other weapons.

(1) (Reply)

Magistrate Orders Thief To Be Caned For Five Years / Nigerian Jailed For Stealing Fake 100 Pounds / Principal Virginity Test : ''i Lost A Lot Of Blood''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.