Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Inspirational Quotes For Victory - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inspirational Quotes For Victory (119 Views)

Prayer Points For Victory In The Month Of August. / Some Inspirational Bible Characters You Should Model Yourself After Them / 10 Bible Quotes For Love, Hope And Strength (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inspirational Quotes For Victory by Missyajoke(f): 11:22am On Jun 18, 2020
1. When faced with a mountain, I will not quit! I will keep on striving until I climb over, find a pass through the tunnel underneath or simply stay and turn the mountain into a gold mine, with God's help
2. You won't win if you don't begin
3. Don't kill the dream execute it!
4. Never let a problem become an excuse
5. Tough Times Never Last, But Tough People Do!
6. When you've exhausted all possibilities, remember this: you haven't
7. It's impossible to fail totally if you dare to try.
8. The one battle most people lose is the battle over the fear of failure... Try... Start.. Begin... and you'll be assured you won the first round.
9. Take Care? People who take care never go anywhere. Take a chance! Take Charge! Take Control!
10. Better to do something imperfectly than to do nothing flawlessly
11. There will never be another now. I'll make the most of today. There will never be another me. I'll make the most of myself.
12. Decision- making is easy if there are no contradictions in your value system
13. The me I see.. Is the me I'll be!

Thanks and have a great day. Good morning once again

(1) (Reply)

It Is Within The Boundaries Of The Capacity God Has Blessed You That You Can Hep / Daily Cry / Odm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.